Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party, as always...

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.

We had a fun night, a chatty girl in the que ask Jaynieday if she was a Katie fan, we hadn't spoke about what we would say if anyone asked. Then she asked why I was there, I've done some sad crap in my time, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything like "Katie is well fit" I Just said I was out for Jaynieday as her "emotional support animal" chatty girl found this really sweet and called me a "good egg".

I cringed so hard, Jaynieday ain't Kipper and I ain't her build chicken ovulation.

Anyway, on to the videos...

I've got a monster 10mins plus video, I may upload it whole, I may have to edit for the good bits, like the stage dive. We'll see.

JayneDay wasn't doing too well and was outside, I went to get our coats and heard a terrible noise from upstairs, KP had not turn3d up before the misses went outside so I had to try get you all and her some video before leaving.

After recovering a little JayneDay was back inside with me and we got this clip.

Blimey…she’s worse than I first thought! 😂 Thank you & welcome @MrJayneDay

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Perhaps her friend needs to put a copyright mark on all her photos in future, then she COULD complain if the media used them without her permission! Otherwise she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Look how often papers use photos lifted from SM when they report about criminal cases.
It seems like KP has egged her on. She objected to them using the photo and they took it down like she asked. What else can she want now apart from money?

Reactions: 22
Yep, imagine a man doing the same things. In coercive control, domestic violence on all the lists of red flags is being forced into sex.....but it's usually seen as something men do to women. You also have her 'allegedly' taking the footage of Alex without his knowledge or consent. It's all power and control which is what all abuse and sexual assault is about :sick:
When you think what about the stuff she did to Alex. He would definitely have a case. She humiliated and tortured his soul for year's. Only now he speaks up. I would say he has a book about her evil, strange behaviors. She completely humiliated this fella. Shocking really, if it was the other way around it would be a different story

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Jeez, just watched his TT, nearly fell asleep. It’s better than Valium 🤣🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Obscure comment with regards Saturday night chloes ig of the two of them 🤔
Ooooooooh. Is this more to back up the comments that said she got a talking-to ( or more!) from security 🧐
---
I can't really say I'll be very active in here, or checking in regularly, JaynieDay keeps me up to date on most things kipper related and I'm sure she'll let me know if there's something I need to look at etc, so I'll be on the periphery at least.
Thanks for uploading the videos MrJayneDay :D

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It seems like KP has egged her on. She objected to them using the photo and they took it down like she asked. What else can she want now apart from money?
Well lou keeps claiming she's a successful business woman but she was declared bankrupt in 20198/9 and her business was quickly signed over to her hubby..only recently as she been able to register as director back to her at LA studio .so definitely after compensation judging by her recent posts to OK...
The image has been used in all Reach plc publications

Now lou thinks she's a celeb in her own right doing podcasts 🙄..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The videos of her singing are just so sad. You can tell she thinks she's some in-demand diva. How does she not realise she's just doing bad karaoke and hardly anyone has gone there for bad karaoke 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When you think what about the stuff she did to Alex. He would definitely have a case. She humiliated and tortured his soul for year's. Only now he speaks up. I would say he has a book about her evil, strange behaviors. She completely humiliated this fella. Shocking really, if it was the other way around it would be a different story
The sad thing is though, police didn't seem interested in charging her. So he went for a civil case.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Wwelcome to

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.

We had a fun night, a chatty girl in the que ask Jaynieday if she was a Katie fan, we hadn't spoke about what we would say if anyone asked. Then she asked why I was there, I've done some sad crap in my time, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything like "Katie is well fit" I Just said I was out for Jaynieday as her "emotional support animal" chatty girl found this really sweet and called me a "good egg".

I cringed so hard, Jaynieday ain't Kipper and I ain't her build chicken ovulation.

I've got a monster 10mins plus video, I may upload it whole, I may have to edit for the good bits, like the stage dive. We'll see.

JayneDay wasn't doing too well and was outside, I went to get our coats and heard a terrible noise from upstairs, KP had not turn3d up before the misses went outside so I had to try get you all and her some video before leaving.

After recovering a little JayneDay was back inside with me and we got this clip.

The Kristy crew Mr janey
---
Wwelcome to

The Kristy crew Mr janey
Sorry edited welcome to the krusty crew meant to have said

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Cringe!! And the booing is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oooh look, there's an event called SkankFest 👹 planned in September, seems to be some sort of comedy show.
sadly she can't go as it's in Vegas! 🇺🇲

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.