Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party, as always...

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.

We had a fun night, a chatty girl in the que ask Jaynieday if she was a Katie fan, we hadn't spoke about what we would say if anyone asked. Then she asked why I was there, I've done some sad crap in my time, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything like "Katie is well fit" I Just said I was out for Jaynieday as her "emotional support animal" chatty girl found this really sweet and called me a "good egg".

I cringed so hard, Jaynieday ain't Kipper and I ain't her build chicken ovulation.

Anyway, on to the videos...

I've got a monster 10mins plus video, I may upload it whole, I may have to edit for the good bits, like the stage dive. We'll see.

JayneDay wasn't doing too well and was outside, I went to get our coats and heard a terrible noise from upstairs, KP had not turn3d up before the misses went outside so I had to try get you all and her some video before leaving.

After recovering a little JayneDay was back inside with me and we got this clip.

I’m actually cringing watching that! 🫣 Why is she singing? You can’t fecking sing KP! Give it up, please!

Thanks for the laugh @MrJayneDay 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.

We had a fun night, a chatty girl in the que ask Jaynieday if she was a Katie fan, we hadn't spoke about what we would say if anyone asked. Then she asked why I was there, I've done some sad crap in my time, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything like "Katie is well fit" I Just said I was out for Jaynieday as her "emotional support animal" chatty girl found this really sweet and called me a "good egg".

I cringed so hard, Jaynieday ain't Kipper and I ain't her build chicken ovulation.

I've got a monster 10mins plus video, I may upload it whole, I may have to edit for the good bits, like the stage dive. We'll see.

JayneDay wasn't doing too well and was outside, I went to get our coats and heard a terrible noise from upstairs, KP had not turn3d up before the misses went outside so I had to try get you all and her some video before leaving.

After recovering a little JayneDay was back inside with me and we got this clip.

Wtf have I just watched???
But I'm more worried my 2 year old was dancing to it! Arggghhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 35

You Sir are a true gent!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
See Legoboy has brought out a range of candles 🤣 cos that’ll clear the 30k+ debt 🤔
I wonder where he's gotten his inspiration from....
---
I’m actually cringing watching that! 🫣 Why is she singing? You can’t fecking sing KP! Give it up, please!

Thanks for the laugh @MrJayneDay 🤣
It's the fact that she missed more than half the words and just stood there frozen, like one of her old sex tapes buffering on a slow Internet connection that had me rolling.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Thank you for joining and enduring the sight and sound of the Skank in the wild. True love for Mrs Day💕Hope you stick around to watch KFPs continuing downfall🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wtf have I just watched???
But I'm more worried my 2 year old was dancing to it! Arggghhhh
To be fair when she zones out and the noise stops, the actual songs she was trying to sing over are classics, little Miss JaynieDay has her love of 90s dance from me, much to JaynieDay's dismay.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder where he's gotten his inspiration from....
---

It's the fact that she missed more than half the words and just stood there frozen, like one of her old sex tapes buffering on a slow Internet connection that had me rolling.
Well,if you’ve ever visited Billingsgate market it’s Skankfishmarket.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s trying to sell the calendar again, it’s March in a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not sold many have you Skank, and who would actually think, I know, I’ll try to flog a 2024 calendar with 1/6th of the year already passed 🤦🏽‍♀️ She really ain’t right in the head, she has worst business ideas going, what a twit 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_7217.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She’s trying to sell the calendar again, it’s March in a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not sold many have you Skank, and who would actually think, I know, I’ll try to flog a 2024 calendar with 1/6th of the year already passed 🤦🏽‍♀️ She really ain’t right in the head, she has worst business ideas going, what a twit 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2781487
But it has no months or dates to even be classified as a calender just a flip chart of over photoshopped pictures....deluded crazies will buy any crap tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you for joining and enduring the sight and sound of the Skank in the wild. True love for Mrs Day💕Hope you stick around to watch KFPs continuing downfall🙏
I can't really say I'll be very active in here, or checking in regularly, JaynieDay keeps me up to date on most things kipper related and I'm sure she'll let me know if there's something I need to look at etc, so I'll be on the periphery at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I see Kraktona is having part of a rib removed to reconstruct her nose. Wonder how long before Skank’s schnozz collapses?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.