Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone work out the timings of this - kiss last night??? ( kiss appears to be 1.04pm) answers 3 minutes later - then 11 hours later ???
I think this was during his travel to the US (vegas) so the timings look weird as crossed over time zones and phone updates to local time ?

Reactions: 14
SFP seems to have borrowed one of the uniforms from Litchfield Penitentiary. She also said she had a friend contact her being jealous about 'living the dream' on her allotment. SFP said that's just a snippet and Instagram isn't real life, she's usually chained to her laptop according to her and life is full of stress. Why is she trying so hard to present it the opposite way then. That's more or less admitting you do instagram for ulterior motives, or you don't actually want to show your real life. Doh!
I wonder how long the allotment will last if she's chained to her laptop? At least she's got someone to dig it for her.

Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 12.23.13.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 12.19.18.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 12.20.20.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Same here he would of done it by now
I think his short lived insta story to mark his return to social media was just purely directed at her and JJ to signal he was back and still watching ! He didn’t need to leave it up for long as would have probably heard from KP that she had seen it and that was all he was wanting from it , it’s kind of a pretty meaningless story to post for anyone else ! Just silly games like teenagers play , so sad these are grown adults

Reactions: 30
Just watched the clip of her “singing” on Saturday. She basically sang “show me love” as the chorus and verse, didn’t know the words 🤣 Thick useless twit. At least if you’re gonna ask to sing and let’s face it, she probably requested that song as it seems to be a fav of hers, at least learn the bleeping words.
I think we have forgotten this was probably preparation for her singing tour this summer 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 She said she was going up and down the country to clubs this summer, ‘singing’ (one of her big things happening announcements last month 🤦🏽‍♀️)…I’ve just remembered her saying it 😁 Bring it on, she believes she’s a great singer, she is not, ohhhhh she is a very very very bad singer, she can’t remember the words to songs other than a few of her own songs like “Haaaaaa knowwww…I got cheeeeew”….which is basically 3 lines on repeat. Oh I still have that memory of her murdering Kylie’s “Better The Devil” at the Panto 😱🤦🏽‍♀️😁

It will be like Neath, small clubs, full of kids, wearing a horrible ill-fitting outfit, screeching like a banshee, unable to dance, she has no rhythm, while very drunk people laugh at her, Kryten smirking like a 10yo in a corner somewhere.

Kinda really want it to happen, she’ll probably cancel a lot of them as well, adding to the mayhem, A fun-filled summer ahead, massive LOLS at her expense, that’s if she does them, and she’s not actually spending the summer months in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't think he owns it. He's not named on the company documents. Maybe it's just a promotional thing?
Yes maybe part manages , but never mentions it on his socials ? If he did part manage, wonder why he would have KP appearing there for her special meet and greet nights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What Now 🤦🏽‍♀️ OK mag shoot 🤷🏽‍♀️ WTF is this nonsense on the paper, Skank looking smug….💩🤦🏽‍♀️

D35DAC70-101D-465D-987F-DCD8F3933E85.jpeg

Video…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Another boring shoot in her life 🙄7 people to oversee it...or this for the OK interview 🤔
Then again
Looks like a sample book cover image on the chair
---
What Now 🤦🏽‍♀️ OK mag shoot 🤷🏽‍♀️ WTF is this nonsense on the paper, Skank looking smug….💩🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2781207
Video…

View attachment 2781209
Snap 🤣
The pics on that sample not recent as her hair color looks that brown blonde wig

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Another boring shoot in her life 🙄7 people to oversee it...or this for the OK interview 🤔
Then again
Looks like a sample book cover image on the chair
Oooh does look like a potential book cover, or stills for a magazine cover 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She seems to have one of the old silver-grey sofas downstairs and have the kitchen stools gone?

Reactions: 32
She needs a man at all times to prove she still has pulling power. But her pulling power is almost zero now so she settles for crappy men. She wouldn't have looked twice at him in her younger days but anyone is better than no one in her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.