Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Latest
I have no idea how media works so excuse the question but does she get any payment for these articles?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Thanks for this info. Poor Harvey he has been badly let down by the Price family. I hope the school has his best interests at heart but after reading about a case of misconduct that happened there and also knowing how the World Record was handled, I don't have great faith.

By 'secure learning disability placement' do you mean National Star would not qualify?
I believe national star is only an education facility. Staff will be highly trained to manage his behaviours but if they were to become unmanageable/too risky for Harvey, other pupils or staff then (and I say this lightly due to their current form) social services would have to step in & he would be accommodated in a more secure environment such as a mental health facility.

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I've said this before and feel really bad saying it again but I sadly believe Harvey is a serious 'accident' waiting to happen.

Too many allegations of him being aggressive, having a really bad temper, abuse of siblings who are scared of him, alledged animal abuse, alledged 'attacks' on staff at National Star and now others etc.

It's only, IMHO, a matter of time before he seriously hurts someone/thing and gets sectioned.

On the matter of her alledgedly again driving to get Harvey (she was seen driving in Gloucester near the college) why do the college let her drive off with him knowing she's banned, has no valid insurance etc? Surely they must read the papers? Do they not have a 'duty of care'?
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.

• Sad

Twinkletoes95

She always pushed boundaries to show how ‘out there’ she is sexually…remember embarrassing Pete with her ‘corpse’ role play she announced in an interview…the poor guy was beet red…same with Alex, she encouraged and pushed Roxanne into the public domain, Kieran she shoved his ‘Sex Addict’ shit out there…she encourages ‘out there’ sex to reel them in to show how wild and unique she is, then used it against them! She pushes it, forces it, calls them boring if they don’t play along, then attacks them using the very thing she’s encouraged! Publically earning money from spilling private information! She is sick!
I'll probably regret asking, but what was the 'corpse role play'?

Mmc

Chatty Member
can someone work out the timings of this - kiss last night??? ( kiss appears to be 1.04pm) answers 3 minutes later - then 11 hours later ???
I think it might have been when he was flying to Vegas so his phone would have been off maybe for the flight

the snippet I read stated that she’d dx herself with ADHD among other things and never stops banging on about it. Sound familiar?
Very familiar, everyone on there is calling her a narcissist. She's very negative and nasty it seems, tells people to 'fuck your mum' if they criticise her! Sounds like another KP in many ways ( drinking, shitty men she complains about, bad relationships, grifting) . Her real name is Laura Hughes it would seem.

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 16.19.01.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 16.21.49.png

• Wow
  • Sick