Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
But JJ said he hadn’t met Harvey. I just think after the last nightclub event with H, things seem to have been tightened down with him. 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion.
Has she had time to drive to Gloucester with a new guy on the scene and hair and beauty appointments filling her diary last week.
JJ will say what he's been told to say by Skanky, or he'll be put on the naughty step. This video is a real wind up for CW, JJ stating the first time him and skanky met.
Do you think that's Harvey's voice in the video? If it was I don't think he was with JJ, Chloe seemed to slightly hesitate when Harvey spoke, maybe skank left H in the room when she was at the nightclub. Wouldn't be the 1st time, she's form for abandoning her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

helptheaged

VIP Member
It’s April I think the BH hearing,that could still be delayed if she’s been hiding assets etc.Which she obviously has,would be great if they tracked where hidden stuff is.
I believe the April one is her first BH the papers said that in March the HMRC were taking her to court re tax owed

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The account is private so can’t see much about it, but it does have a link to another account based in Swansea. Appears to be a guy who loves a wind-up. I‘d guess it’s someone using H to have a joke on the club, thinking it’s funny, it’s just pointless, but these people exist. H wasn‘t there, so it’s just a post from some idiot who thinks it’s funny.
Kylie was the driving post false as well?

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
can someone work out the timings of this - kiss last night??? ( kiss appears to be 1.04pm) answers 3 minutes later - then 11 hours later ???
I think this was during his travel to the US (vegas) so the timings look weird as crossed over time zones and phone updates to local time ?

tracey3871

VIP Member
Just stunning, I'm in awe of her mowdelling prowess...

Jesus wept! 🫣🤡
No one would actually employ her as a model ... she has no idea how to pose to present an outfit and there are zero people that shape .... she is only 'mowdellin' for JYY because she is a secret partner in it ... same as the arf bombs ... I would say silent partner, but, since her financial investments with Darth and the rest are hidden then secret is a better term imo ... however, let's see what the FA make of all these clearly dodgy deals ... tick tock soon be final bancruptcy and possibly prison o'clock Kipper ...
---
Bloody hell. Why on earth has she not had those boobs redone?!?! I just do not get it.
I don't think any surgeon will touch them

Last edited:
  • Heart

terryfaefife

Just about to say exactly the same … no photos , no mentions beyond this comment …. And we know she’d wheel him out at any opportunity for likes & “ good Mum” points hanging all over him, slobbering & gurning at the camera.
I thought I heard him in the hotel room though. Was she maybe FaceTiming him?

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
So, whilst waiting for our lovely Krusty cup of tea I thought I'd take a leaf out of Skanky's book and do a spot of self care. 😎
So far I've been sprayed with Creosote from head to foot, had long pieces of plastic superglued to my nails, gaffer taped my face to lift my features skywards, sharpied and laminated my eyebrows on, put 12 pairs of false lashes on and stuck some jelly babies on my lips. I'm trying to persuade Mr Bad to weave 10000 bootlaces into my hair by way of extensions and a bouncy blow plus lend me his rugby glow in the dark gumshield. All whilst lounging in a reclining chair admiring myself in the mirror and texting any young male zleb who replies back.
I'm loving my new look, do you love it too? 💋💅💇💈💓
You can be twins!

• Haha
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
Blimey Janet, you had me singing that to the tune of 'Incy-Wincy Spider!'
Love your version 😂😍
Was supposed to be based on Underneath the Arches, Flanagan and Allan.😂🤔
If she loses the MM hope she ends up sleeping on cobblestones under a railway arch.
Woah that's a very old reference 😂🤣😉

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I don't know where she was when she was doing this or whether the people concerned are known to reach other (I haven't watched the video, and and I'm unlikely to ever do so, her voice goes right through me), but from a liability and Health and Safety perspective it's not just disgusting, it's bloody stupid.

I'm not necessarily saying that any claim would succeed if the worst happened, but getting people to spit in each others mouths just after a global pandemic (when respiratory illness generally is still through the roof) is the height of irresponsibility.

Everything about it is fucking grim.
Isn't spitting in people's faces & mouths a traveller thing?

• Wow
  • Sick

kags7312

Just a little reminder....
ALEX, CARL & FATHER'S FOR JUSTICE!
There are children and animals suffering here under her, "care"
You can help save them🙏🙏
Say your truths to the authorities and media ASAP please!
Does anyone know why they have ALL gone quiet?

I dont know if I have read this right but is it saying that the previous BR debt gets added to the new BR but only gets paid after the 2nd BR is fully paid?
----------------------------

When a bankruptcy order is made and the bankrupt has not been discharged from prior bankruptcy proceedings, the trustee in the earlier bankruptcy is entitled to prove in the later bankruptcy for (Section 335(5)):

• the unsatisfied balance of the provable debts in the earlier bankruptcy,
  • interest payable on that balance, and
  • any unpaid expenses in the earlier bankruptcy.
Where the bankrupt has been discharged from the earlier proceedings the trustee is not entitled to make such a claim.

NB Any claim by the trustee in the earlier bankruptcy would rank for payment only after all other proved debts have been paid in full with interest in the later bankruptcy (Section 335(6)).

Where the official receiver becomes aware that a bankrupt is undischarged from previous bankruptcy dealings, they should inform the trustee (in the earlier proceedings) of the making of the bankruptcy order to ensure that any undistributed assets relating to any after-acquired property and/or monies paid under an IPA, are transferred to the later proceedings (Section 334, Rule 10.151). The official receiver should also ensure that the claim of the trustee in the earlier bankruptcy is noted in ISCIS.

55.7 Assets from a previous bankruptcy
In circumstances where a bankruptcy order is made against an undischarged bankrupt any assets (including income) acquired by them after the date of the earlier bankruptcy and not yet distributed by the trustee are to be transferred to the later bankruptcy (Section 334(3), Section 335(1)). Any such money or property will then form part of the estate in the later bankruptcy but subject to a first charge in favour of the earlier trustee for any expenses they may have incurred in dealing with those assets (Section 335(3)).

Where, on receiving notice of a bankruptcy petition, a trustee has any after-acquired property they should hold and protect the property until the petition is disposed of. Any disposal after receipt of notice is void unless the consent or ratification of the court dealing with the earlier bankruptcy is obtained (Section 334 (2)).

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
She did! Two songs, but fortunately for me I missed it 🤣🤣! Don’t worry Krusties MrJaynie got it all for me. He’s working today but I will get those videos later, as well as posting the videos I took of her - I need to edit them into smaller videos for Tattle. I’ve only now woken up and I need a little time to humanise.
Come on Jaynie 🥳🥳