Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogling

VIP Member
Meanwhile Skanky's skanky sister is having a lovely family weekend away (grifted) in the Cotswolds and has taken her son along too. Pity she didn't take her niece and nephew who are probably stuck in the shitty MM with Lynn Rickwood, disgraced social wanker or grandparents of the year SFP and pervy Paul. Good news is Skanky, your sister is catching up with you in the grifting game ✌
Christ on a bike, did someone chuck an ugly throw over her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

girl123467

I mean.. what could Carl possibly drop.
Drugs.. drink.. yes .. what else .. surely he doesn't have anything career ending ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
In plain sight? It's only us here that seem to be viewing what they do as suspicious. If it was money laundering by picking up luxury watches ( for instance) or jewellery, how would anyone know or detect that really?
I have no idea, I watch loads of crime/police shows & no gangs making obscene amounts of money I've seen yet behave this way! 🤡🤯🤓

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don't detest all influencers, I suppose you get the odd one that does have something of value to offer. KP is a nasty piece of work though, a whole other level. We know she doesn't just get free stuff she scams and doesn't pay people, she wouldn't piss on her fans if they were on fire.
That is true Helena - there are a few influencers I do like. Few and far between, but there are decent ones who have a valuable skill and knowledge.

KK77

VIP Member
Yes maybe part manages , but never mentions it on his socials ? If he did part manage, wonder why he would have KP appearing there for her special meet and greet nights 😂
Because he doesn’t want to scare punters away? Lol

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
As she spirals out of control, her behaviour is likley to escalate - we could see her scoffing on loads of eggs in the run up to Easter 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that’s the cause of the bloated stomach
I do think, however odd the relationship, Carl provided her with some stability.

edited: to scoffing. I wrote quaffing! Who quaffs eggs! I find myself questioning my language here, surrounded by so many literary genii/geniuses 🤔
Lego-Head probably only has small nuts so mebee she was quaffing quail zeggs.
---
Maybe she gets Lego versions of the stick-on onesView attachment 2784133 she wears?
Do you think they are like these?
[/QUOTE]
Do they come in orange? ;)

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Yes she wished K&M's baby to be stillborn. Apparently 'someone' was also sending similar awful messages to Alex Reid when his wife was pregnant.
Correct here is the original article. I'm guessing the 'third party' that the comment was made through, was Kirsty Shaw Rayner.

I'm fairly sure that someone made a comment here ages ago that Danny Infield was known for cheating on his wife but I can't find the post. Does anyone else remember this?

In that case here in the US you are talking about the young man concerned was in main stream school and it has been mentioned in the media that his 'autism' is self diagnosed by his mother. He could have killed that poor young teacher, I've seen the video, it's horrific. If he was really that deficient then he shouldn't be in mainstream school in the first place.
Yes, wasn't sure about all the details. The mother apparently thought he shouldn't be in the school either. I didn't think it was exactly the same as Harvey though, not the same mental impairments.

Reactions: 10

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Yes, frankly I was disgusted with these presenters, zero research (especially with recent events). When I raised it on here a couple of weeks ago, Tattlers said it would be a puff piece and they were exactly right. A golden opportunity lost, agin
I thought it would be when the preview was calling her an inspiration etc. I hope your eyes have stopped rolling in your head now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Bless the wee lil man no photos of his jailer hanging off him...too busy posing like she's in pain and thinks she's back - her clothing choices are hilarious...looks like a right state🤭🤭

..chloe looks totally fed-up and wishes to be million miles away from it all
she looks a right clip!

• Heart
Reactions: 9