Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RichardScratcher

Actually, what Jada needs in Princess, she could probably make those clothes look halfway decent, but I suppose she's a cut above the rubbish her mother has to make do with.
I expect that if there is going to be a reality show 'The Andres' as mentioned in an earlier post Princess will be involved (and promoted) and will have been warned off any publicity which will spoil the cosy Andre family image. i.e. no contact with KP

• Haha
Reactions: 16

shizzler

VIP Member
The sales & giveaways are still being posted, more so on stories so they disappear automatically, but the posts are then removed within a few hours/day at the most. I could only speculate the reason behind this is that the vast majority of replies are now negative - links to awful reviews of JYY on trustpilot, people have received poor quality items, not had their order, not been refunded or any complaints have been ignored - is the general theme!

The last giveaway had a scammer replying to everyone, a fake KP profile saying follow this link & complete requested info for your free gift. Sounds like people fell for it, even though it was obvious!
Not obvious enough for the braindead disciples 🤣

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
I'm getting the same vibes. I think they are paying a game. I'm not convinced it's real
I watched the MAFS reunion and really surprise JJ didn’t appear because he would have got way more publicity and exposure from that than what he got in a Welsh nightclub ! Just like with CW it seems he is under some kind of spell to give up on his own agenda and follow her around ! He is is really stupid or actually really clever and has a goal of his own !
Who the fuck is he
He is 2m followers ! No idea who he is !

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Charging 35 quid for one 🙄 crazy price probably smells the same as the ones in asda own brand for a fiver..
I'd pay £20 for one if it talks though! ;)
---
But it has no months or dates to even be classified as a calender just a flip chart of over photoshopped pictures....deluded crazies will buy any crap tbh
Deep down she assumes they're just 'wank-mats' anyway!

• Sick
  • Haha

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
This came up in my feed, never seen her on tik tok before as I don’t use it , but who on earth wants to buy something this way ?
also doesn’t it look like she has had her teeth done or whitened ?? Im sure they look extra white and extra straight? I know it could be filtered or contrast to her orange fake tan , but definitely looks like recent new teeth work done !
Oh just noticed the nail colour different to the pub photo last night … so one of these isn’t in the correct date order !

Attachments

• Sick

EL1976

Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
Due to the level of Harvey’s understanding, it would be doubtful any charges would be brought. He would be lacking in mental capacity so it couldn’t be proven that any intent to harm was meant

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
That sounds like someone getting beaten up though, so not likely to be KP.....As I would guess most bouncers are male. She's also the biggest victim in the universe, so would be straight onto police. Maybe it was legohead?
If it was her I reckon he turned the CCTV off so he could give her what for verbally, but in case it kicked off and he was seen to goad the person.

Private2407

Chatty Member
View attachment 2782275Pete trying to get an understanding of what it is like to be pregnant, but is instead he's channelling his inner Grant and Phil 😁
In fairness Pete also gave birth through one of those electric machines that send electric shocks so the man feels similar contractions....on loose women ....because ladies we all know 5 minutes on a tens machine is all there is to it 🙄

• Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
I just spotted your post after I’d posted about MrJaynie being a star, he’s also a treasure. He laughs about Skanky with me and he always appreciates the Tattle posts I read or show to him - he’s a true Krusties at heart.

sorry if I’m repeating a lot in my posts, I don’t drink much anymore and it seems to have a big impact when I do.

here are some videos I took (finally). I’m going to have to split a couple as they are too big even with compression (I have never used this word as much as I have today).
Look at him still with that fucking man bag

• Haha

Mich1969

Chatty Member
This has been asked before and someone disagreed with me but personally I don't think he'd be charged. He supposedly got the mental age of a seven year old, so how could he be held criminally responsible? It wouldn't be in the public interest to charge someone like Harvey. His caregivers and whatever adult were looking after him would be more liable IMO.
They are more lenient in the country. Look at that case in America. The lad is facing 30 years for beating up a teachers aid.

• Wow