Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Me too, the seal that performed with Peter Andre was outstanding.
---

Yes she was offended when Kieran did the same. She was also offended when she couldn’t nail Peter for doing the same with Clare. 🤣😂🤣
If someone hurt me I'd never in a million years carry on like this, wouldn't give them the satisfaction for a start. 😂 It's her life's work. Needs to learn to shut up and get over it, keep things in proportion.

Reactions: 17

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I am not sure this is real y know! I haven’t once seen them at each others houses! Why meet in a pub and play cards? Makes no sense! Not been Funny but when people are in the early stages of a relationship (especially after going on holiday with someone) , playing cards in a pub is not what most people would choose to do on a date!
It’s all for publicity but not sure who’s more in favour though, if any of them are! The whole set up is ridiculous!

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Another boring shoot in her life 🙄7 people to oversee it...or this for the OK interview 🤔
Then again
Looks like a sample book cover image on the chair
---
What Now 🤦🏽‍♀️ OK mag shoot 🤷🏽‍♀️ WTF is this nonsense on the paper, Skank looking smug….💩🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2781207
Video…

View attachment 2781209
Snap 🤣
The pics on that sample not recent as her hair color looks that brown blonde wig

Attachments

tracey3871

VIP Member
What Now 🤦🏽‍♀️ OK mag shoot 🤷🏽‍♀️ WTF is this nonsense on the paper, Skank looking smug….💩🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2781207
Video…

View attachment 2781209
It is happening so rarely now its a big deal ...no new contract with OK, its a one or 2 off like The Guardian ... no one is interested in stories about the messed up middle aged bint and her desperate facially challenged toyboy
---
they are likely reference shots - stock images issued by director to the shoot team for them to re create the look they want
Good luck with that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Perhaps we should forgive him, his little man bag, as he perhaps he needs it to carry insulin. However, he could get a more 'manly' one....

1708941660192.png

Outside of the show, JJ lives in Essex and owns a clothing brand called Fully Blessed. His life recently turned upside down just before Christmas after being rushed to hospital and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. JJ now has to inject himself with insulin four times a day and regulate his food consumption. His relationship with Katie was met with frowns by some, but one person who was left angry was Ella as she felt betrayed by the former glamour model.

• Haha
  • Sick

KK77

VIP Member
from a police website And Wiki, This has totally baffled and disgusts me. Spitting is filthy. And how on earth would spitting in someone’s face show how experienced they were. She’s mental. None of those on stage did it and that’s when she walked off, it fell flat. WTF must JJ think, I noticed him sneak off the stage at the end of that chaos. The only positive it gives Kieron more evidence of how deranged she is. JJ may think this is fun and he’s getting column inches but he has no idea. Wonder if his Mums seen the video.
You have to question what type of person even thinks like this let alone encourages people to do it as part of a game 🤮
---
That was supposed to say
Doubt it be we can live in hope!

not a clue what my phone decided to do there
lol, I knew what you meant x

I think the first question would be regards the circumstance, for example, the college would be aware of potential outbursts and would do everything possible to pre-empt and avoid. However, if he WAS in a nightclub (again, just example), questions should be asked WHY an adult with the mental capacity of a 7yo (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) who has sensory issues amongst other things was 1) allowed in by management in first place 2) what would their PLI be to cover this 3) why would the parent/guardian allow him to be there with all his issues? If he assaults someone, I doubt he would be arrested/convicted due to his reduced capacity, and if he has assaulted someone already, it's been dealt with by the relevant authorities, ie carers and college.
Exactly, no point the police getting involved when someone like Harvey could just be kept away from the situations which make him kick off.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Then she's in with a chance.

If Jada wants to sell this stuff why doesn't she get a pretty model, someone younger who the buyers could relate to?
Isn't that why she has Chloe too? Although to be honest what young person would be seen dead in these clothes? They are more into the PLT look that Princess is modeling for. I think Jeyda uses skanky because only the brain dead older women who think it will make them look young again will buy this crap!

• Haha