Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Think the only thing a surgeon could do with Phil and Grant is take them out then reduce them down to the size of a couple of fried eggs, cant be much skin left with all the scarring and stretching. Skank won't like that because her tits are the only thing that keeps her in the press and stops people looking at her mutilated face.🤣
And keeps her from looking like a man. That square body she has. So unfeminine. Even with the tits
---
I wonder how long it will be until we see Skanky sporting a pair of these...?!!

They aren’t boots ffs. Don’t they know what shoes look like at the Mail?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
So let’s call this fake relationship a thing, and it will last longer than we thought, so how are they going to see each other regularly. She cannot take B out of school, J is at home all the time, which means she has to travel to Essex constantly (cannot drive, is he driving back and forth to get her, maybe Jess running her around all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️) or she moves him into the MM, away from his life and friends, is he going to do that. I can’t see either option working, how is she going to play this bollox 🤔

If she leaves the kids every weekend, and even during the week, surely KH has a great case to get them back very soon. Skank’s in chase-mode, she’s not spending any time with B & J, I just can’t see how this works for her, he has to move in doesn’t he, then the fun and games start, he’ll see the real Skank everyday, and as we know it’s pretty ugly in many many many ways 🤔😁
Do we know for sure he can drive?

• Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
Jeez, Edna is so braggy ( god knows why), showing off the frumpy clothes she bought for her little one. She must hate colour !

• Haha

MrJayneDay

That's what I thought was happening, looks like she's holding the mic cable, still funny to think that though!

I think she may well have been giving her flange a quick scratch or making sure her Tena Lady was in place.... (Sorry Mr Jayne, please don't leave us...!) I can quite see her getting a part in the next Shrek movie after this stunning performance too....

View attachment 2781812

• Haha

EL1976

If someone like Skank took him somewhere, knowing his behavior issues, and something happened, could they be charged?
I shouldn’t think the CPS would bother accepting the case. Very hard to prove malicious intent if someone has an existing medical condition that causes them to lash out when they are experiencing distress or sensory overload

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I am a type 1 diabetic & yes you need to carry some stuff but you wouldnt need something that big, its just a fashion thing
If he is a genuine T1 he would have been offered a libre sensor which is a small disk attached to your arm, you then see your blood sugar levels on an app on your phone, one long acting insulin pen that you inject once per day so that would be left at home or hotel room, so then there is your quick acting or meal time insulin pen which you use when eating any form of carbs (food/drink) an insulin pen is slightly thicker than a biro along with his phone thats pretty much it unless he wants to carry something for a hypo but if you are in a nightclub you can just ask for a orange juice, plenty of sugar in that
H does wear a sensor, it’s new to him and he did a TT yesterday changing it for the first time….i scrolled on.

Reactions: 12

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Last edited:
This came up in my feed, never seen her on tik tok before as I don’t use it , but who on earth wants to buy something this way ?
also doesn’t it look like she has had her teeth done or whitened ?? Im sure they look extra white and extra straight? I know it could be filtered or contrast to her orange fake tan , but definitely looks like recent new teeth work done !
the only mother I can think of thats worthy of one of them is Rose west
---
The shoes
😆
four sizes too big

• Haha