Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Due to the level of Harvey’s understanding, it would be doubtful any charges would be brought. He would be lacking in mental capacity so it couldn’t be proven that any intent to harm was meant
If someone like Skank took him somewhere, knowing his behavior issues, and something happened, could they be charged?

Reactions: 9

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She is so rude and arrogant the way she speaks to people. Wonder what JJ thinks of his ole slapper when she is drunk?
Her son Jr is nearly 19, how would she feel if he started dating an older woman of 38..don't think she ne so enthusiastic about it whatsoever
---
Some crackers of pics on archs fb page ...no filters ..skank looks horrendous..the club party goers were definitely better dressed than her and in a couple you see her know she looks ridiculous.
Poor chloe wrapped in this mayhem. Judging by the solo photo of chloe looks like she had enough of skank
Is that JJ behind Chloe on the right?

Reactions: 9

littleladyv

Anyone who can just brush aside cheating rumours like Kryten has done makes him very weak in my mind. Carl has proved she was texting him after the break-up and I bet she's still doing it.... I just want Carl out there now posting Instas of him snogging a blonde, plastic bimbo and telling the world that she's the best he's ever had and his new bag of meat heat..... and that they're expecting their first child together.....

View attachment 2779961
can someone work out the timings of this - kiss last night??? ( kiss appears to be 1.04pm) answers 3 minutes later - then 11 hours later ???

Reactions: 8

Mich1969

Chatty Member
In that case here in the US you are talking about the young man concerned was in main stream school and it has been mentioned in the media that his 'autism' is self diagnosed by his mother. He could have killed that poor young teacher, I've seen the video, it's horrific. If he was really that deficient then he shouldn't be in mainstream school in the first place.
I read that his foster mother had been fighting to get him into a special needs school. You're right, the footage is horrific. His mother has done a very long post about his condition

Reactions: 7

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Whenever you feel angry about KP ‘getting away with things’ just look at the facts, and realise how shitty her life is now. And miserable.
Back in the day, she was invited to red carpet events and premieres. Had access to and could afford the best MUAs, hairdressers and stylists. TV shows. Glossy spreads in OK! Magazine. Lots of high profile exposure for her latest venture, be it books or perfume.
Now she’s a hideous mangled mess. Ugly scribbled on, scarred body. Mutilated face with ridiculous eyebrows and lips resembling a smashed caterpillar. Nasty cheap extensions. Comedy tits. Vile clothes that set off sparks and look exactly like something you could nick at the Roman Road market. Even Kat Slater would baulk at them.
As for ‘work’ - PAs in chavvy nightclubs that book her, as they know full well she’s going to be gobby, obscene and vulgar. Point and laugh, like a Victorian freak show attraction. Having to flog loo roll and plastic dolls….hated and loathed by all…what a life.
I’m from a village nearby beginning with K 😊
Can't think of a village beginning with K unless it starts with KI?

Reactions: 6