Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading some of the translations of comments from the video's with her shouting & swearing, (thank you for posting Mr & Mrs Janieday). I am shocked that she's allowed to get away with her sick behaviour. IF a man was lecherous with young girls & making such crude comments, it would be totally unacceptable. Her revolting behaviour has been going on for years without any consequences. Asking people to spit in each other's mouths is disgusting. She really is a sick, revolting individual.
That’s why my dear Willow I totally believe everything F4J have said,she’s a bleeping nonce.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
That’s why my dear Willow I totally believe everything F4J have said,she’s a bleeping nonce.
It seems there’s a real reluctance in the press, and western society- to see women as sex offenders. There is some pretty revolting behaviour I can think of , from some celebrities, that if they were male - would see them Instantly cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Many years ago I had a boyfriend who was a type one diabetic, he had to inject himself regularly but i dont ever recall us going out and him wearing a little man bag!

Be good if it went public that she was slagging off Neath girls, what a shame if she wasn't ever welcome back in Wales.

Was chatting to someone yesterday who knew of her brother Daniel through friends in Brighton. He was saying Daniel had a reputation for being a coke head and a criminal and had a bad name around the area. Was known for taking care of skanky's financial affairs but in a dodgy way and when he purchased her RR'S for her always paid in cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 61
It seems there’s a real reluctance in the press, and western society- to see women as sex offenders. There is some pretty revolting behaviour I can think of , from some celebrities, that if they were male - would see them Instantly cancelled.
The fact she has history for this kind of behaviour I.e.Alex Reid makes me angry and annoyed that she gets away with it. If it was a man the police would be there damn quick.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Very,very true,she gets off on vile things she does I bet,when she released those vids etc of AR bet your life,she got off on those when she was showing them.bleeping dangerous nooo way should she be near kids etc.😡Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She is horrific. I can't believe a 46 year old woman was asking 17, 18, 19 year old to spit into each others mouths.
The woman is VILE to the core.
Great job with the video, 👏👏👏👏👏
A massive film of the year award needs to be given to our undercover Krusties. Mr & Mrs J
That’s what I thought she said but wasn’t sure, I mean as I was like surely not?!

I think she’s dangerous

Reactions: 27
The fact she has history for this kind of behaviour I.e.Alex Reid makes me angry and annoyed that she gets away with it. If it was a man the police would be there damn quick.
It's literally because she's not a man that she gets away with it.

It's an uncomfortable fact that women are often overlooked when it comes to committing crimes etc because society has been conditioned to think that women are simply incapable of committing wrongdoing in the same way men can just because they're women (see: Amber Heard).

Just because you don't hear about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That game in the nightclub!! WTF was it all about?
She's no Bruce Forsyth, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's pathetic how he has it so prominent too. I mean I know he needs those things close to hand but he kind of reminds me of pictures of kids during the war when they were evacuated with their gas masks hanging round their necks! I think he also does it for attention, as in 'look at my manbag with my jolly important stuff in because I'm diabetic'.
Worst case of diabetes ever too!
Thank God for Skanky's paramedic training to handle the ensuing emergency when he had an uncontrollable attack & coma, good job she was able to give him the kiss of life and drive him to hospital.

"See yer 'oner, I had to drive, it was life or death and I cud not let the wun die, it's fate!"
Wipes an imaginary tear away from the tiny eye whilst winking at JJ with the other as she takes a long drag on the ever present vape before collapsing onto the floor to a round of applause from the attendant Pricey clan.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her eyes there🫨dead and glazed. It's not just the filter, this is when she is, not happy, but she feels something. Only when she is having a treatment, proceedure or pamper does she feel something. Even pain is good as she gets attention and that is the one thing this soulless entity loves.

Reactions: 37
No sign of the kids wse she must of been ordered to keep them off sm completely. must be things going on also kh is quiet too ,they don’t seem to be in the background mind you no furniture to sit on since the balliffs came and a lot of pics in hallway and stable room 🤷

Reactions: 23
Very,very true,she gets off on vile things she does I bet,when she released those vids etc of AR bet your life,she got off on those when she was showing them.bleeping dangerous nooo way should she be near kids etc.😡Poor kids.
I know for a fact she was obsessed with showing everyone possible, the Alex video's. Constantly saying really shocking things about him & so was AFP. Then KFP went to the thick witch Houghton woman, who Alex had baby Dolly with & encouraged her to try & bring Alex down too. Court cases for custody of the little girl. Between these 2 witches, Alex was persecuted & reviled. He was deprived of seeing his then, only child. Both Houghton & Price are a disgrace. Truly bitter & twisted individuals.

And HOW did she get away with saying this? - Unbelievable .........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viEdEDaeKN4 The mum-of-five, who made her debut on the daytime TV show on Tuesday, also explained that she'd tried to offer Alex "help" during their marriage. Implying that his alter-ego was the first step in transitioning into a woman, the former glamour model said: "If he does end up being a transgender it wouldn't surprise me.7 Jan 2016

Interesting that KFP's brother Daniel & Andrew Gould were also dressed as a woman !
1709028359977.png

Drag act: Katie Price appeared at her book signing with boyfriend Alex Reid (far left) brother Danny Price, horse trainer Alex Gould and friend Phil Turner, all dressed in women's clothes

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
No sign of the kids wse she must of been ordered to keep them off sm completely. must be things going on also kh is quiet too ,they don’t seem to be in the background mind you no furniture to sit on since the balliffs came and a lot of pics in hallway and stable room 🤷
I thought that too! No new videos from B, dunno if J’s YT/TT has been shut down BUT shows that the kids can be monitored when a judge tells her to. Absolute waster of a incubator
---
I know for a fact she was obsessed with showing everyone possible, the Alex video's. Constantly saying really shocking things about him & so was AFP. Then KFP went to the thick witch Houghton woman, who Alex had baby Dolly with & encouraged her to try & bring Alex down too. Court cases for custody of the little girl. Between these 2 witches, Alex was persecuted & reviled. He was deprived of seeing his then, only child. Both Houghton & Price are a disgrace. Truly bitter & twisted individuals.

And HOW did she get away with saying this? - Unbelievable .........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viEdEDaeKN4 The mum-of-five, who made her debut on the daytime TV show on Tuesday, also explained that she'd tried to offer Alex "help" during their marriage. Implying that his alter-ego was the first step in transitioning into a woman, the former glamour model said: "If he does end up being a transgender it wouldn't surprise me.7 Jan 2016

Interesting that KFP's brother Daniel & Andrew Gould were also dressed as a woman ! View attachment 2783067
Drag act: Katie Price appeared at her book signing with boyfriend Alex Reid (far left) brother Danny Price, horse trainer Alex Gould and friend Phil Turner, all dressed in women's clothes
Which one’s Pwicey?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Interesting that KFP's brother Daniel & Andrew Gould were also dressed as a woman ! View attachment 2783067
Funny how they ALL looked better than the skank though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jeez, every F'ing day, she's having some' beauty' treatments 😡 Nobody would know she's F'ing BANKRUPT. What an arrogant piece of :poop: she is. WHO is driving her back & forth to these salon's? See she CONSTANTLY has a vape in her hand where ever she goes. I do NOT believe this is a normal vape. Too reliant on it. She make's me want to throw up. Cocky F'ing witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.