Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip she put on insta from the tv days of bunny throwing a strop...was that jayda in the background? I didn't realise she'd been on the scene so long I though they'd just met recently with the JYY shite. How long has she been knocking around with her then, no wonder yhe bankruptcy wanted to chat to her 😳
If you see Jeyda instagram her and KP been working together for long time on the clothing stuff …. There’s pics in 2016 of KP modelling them for her !

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Apologies if this has already been posted, I've just seen this and it sounds from the comments as though it's possibly the Skank

View attachment 2779635
Skanky won’t ‘go outside for a cigarette’ nota chance! To cold! She’ll illegally snow and vape where she’s not supposed to because she’s a bleep!

*Edit- HA… I meant ‘smoke and vape’ but that typo/autocorrect is pure gold!
---
Praying for Showtime 🙏🏼 Drop some more tit on her Carl pleeeeease 🤩
Pfff, he always spaffs too early!
---
I hope I am wrong but I honestly dont think carl has got the balls to go to the press & hang her out to dry, bails out each time
Yeah cos he’s a muppet and never quite has all his ducks in a row before billybigbollocking it! You’ve gotta cross ALL the t’s and dot all the i’s Carl before you show your hand ya bleeping gibbon. He NEVER does. He thinks he’s clever…skank and the clan have been playing the red top game FOR DECADES! What you’ve ‘learned’ from her is what she wants you to know. Even off her tits some bits she’ll keep secret because it’s her coin!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I love how everyone just ignored her in the end and the dj just got on with the normal music. Oh, and JJ? I know that bag probably contains important diabetic-y things but really it just looks a bit daft love.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She starts saying 'can you imagine 19 and 38'. What the duck is wrong with her :sick:
That's one of the few things I could remember when she was on stage... "who here's got a mum who's got a mum who's 45? Is she a MILF like me?"

She was asking them to spit in each others mouths or else get off the stage.
Was that HER idea?
I was semi sober and didn't remember that, to be honest, now I'm home I'll play it back on the TV to see if I can figure out what the hell happened in front of me.

I'm sure the redtops will be all over Mr Jaynie's video, probably sometime tomorrow afternoon
Thanks, I'd never heard the term RedTops before, when you said about my writing earlier, I had to go look up what RedTop was.

Bit of a shame it's taken till now to post it but, better late than never.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hats off to you Mr JaynieDay for the vids and pictures. I've zoomed in one one and oh my god the nose is collapsing. Nostrils different sizes just like Phil and Grant and her eyes. Tiny eye, tiny nostril! 🤣👃

Screenshot_20240226-230226_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Hats off to you Mr JaynieDay for the vids and pictures. I've zoomed in one one and oh my god the nose is collapsing. Nostrils different sizes just like Phil and Grant and her eyes. Tiny eye, tiny nostril! 🤣👃

View attachment 2782460
Yep, and if you zoom in, although I am guessing it’s the light, the green blob under her collapsed nostrill is not a food look!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OK, here's it is folkes!

What happens when a skint ex-glamour model needs a few quid for new nails etc?

She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.

After a flopped dunked karaoke with no tv, she gets drunk people on stage to play a game where they, I don't know, I think they were meant to feel each other up or something for drinks? something like that. I was there and mostly sober, even I had difficulty figuring out exactly what was meant to be happening, so you can imagine how hard it was for the punters that had probably been drinking way before the doors opened at 9pm.

Anyways, it went as well as expected, eventually loosing control of the fans on stage, one of them even flying off stage, unintentionally doing an impression of her Range Rover that time she went for a drive while off her face.

That all said, the night was pretty much exactly how we pictured it and we enjoyed seeing what we expected.

Looks like security had had enough by the end of that. What a shambles, wtf was she shouting?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2782460
Her nose is fucked! 🤮 the state of it

The many faces of KP. Thought there were more tbh

IMG_4918.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Doesn’t drink…..”I will drink you all under the table” 🤦🏽‍♀️….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Slow progress but it's on its way.

Even threw a number of words in the description box on youtube, I'll post the description here with the video when it's live.

View attachment 2782254
God she really does love the sound of her own voice doesn't she? So the club weren't expecting her to 'sing' then? As usual she decided to force that on people who didn't really want to hear it! And where was Chloe while all this was going on? Seeing as it was originally Chloe that was supposed to be appearing and skanky was a late addition, but as usual she takes over and makes it all about MEEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but if JJ was admiring that mess and actually was impressed by what he saw then he’s either in it for the clout or he’s braindead. What an absolute embarrassment she is. I’d have my running shoes on and legging it back to Essex, duck transport, just get me the duck out of there pronto!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I love how everyone just ignored her in the end and the dj just got on with the normal music. Oh, and JJ? I know that bag probably contains important diabetic-y things but really it just looks a bit daft love.
It's pathetic how he has it so prominent too. I mean I know he needs those things close to hand but he kind of reminds me of pictures of kids during the war when they were evacuated with their gas masks hanging round their necks! I think he also does it for attention, as in 'look at my manbag with my jolly important stuff in because I'm diabetic'.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's one of the few things I could remember when she was on stage... "who here's got a mum who's got a mum who's 45? Is she a MILF like me?"

I was semi sober and didn't remember that, to be honest, now I'm home I'll play it back on the TV to see if I can figure out what the hell happened in front of me.

Thanks, I'd never heard the term RedTops before, when you said about my writing earlier, I had to go look up what RedTop was.

Bit of a shame it's taken till now to post it but, better late than never.
Oh they wont mind it's a day later, they a!ways pinch story ideas off here. It's great that you posted a whole chunk of video, it's normally just the odd clip from moronic fans!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God she really does love the sound of her own voice doesn't she? So the club weren't expecting her to 'sing' then? As usual she decided to force that on people who didn't really want to hear it! And where was Chloe while all this was going on? Seeing as it was originally Chloe that was supposed to be appearing and skanky was a late addition, but as usual she takes over and makes it all about MEEEEEE!
It was originally skanks gig, I think Chloe got roped into attending last minute. She really didn’t want to be there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Usually just read the comments on this thread but thread suggestion from great inspiration somewhere above 👆🏽
MAFS Hunk with a skunk that’s full of spunk
🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2782460
I really think in her Delusional mind that filling her lips so much that she’s propping up her Nose and too a degree it’s working but it’s not a long term solution
I also think that she ( not joking) needs to go to Specsavers as you would have to have compromised vision to not see herself for what we do with 20-20
MrJaynie and Mrs Jaynieday I applaud 👏 and appreciate your taking one for the team, and if you need counselling for PTSD/ Night Horrors please let us know you are Brilliant and in all our thoughts and prayers 🙏🙏🙏👏💕💕💕💕👏👏
Especially You MrsJaynieDay My Fellow Fibro and CFS Warrior ( not bloody easy to get out of bed most days your Brilliant hope you don’t go into a Flare 🙏🙏💕💕)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OK, here's it is folkes!

What happens when a skint ex-glamour model needs a few quid for new nails etc?

She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.

After a flopped dunked karaoke with no tv, she gets drunk people on stage to play a game where they, I don't know, I think they were meant to feel each other up or something for drinks? something like that. I was there and mostly sober, even I had difficulty figuring out exactly what was meant to be happening, so you can imagine how hard it was for the punters that had probably been drinking way before the doors opened at 9pm.

Anyways, it went as well as expected, eventually loosing control of the fans on stage, one of them even flying off stage, unintentionally doing an impression of her Range Rover that time she went for a drive while off her face.

That all said, the night was pretty much exactly how we pictured it and we enjoyed seeing what we expected.

That sounds like my worst nightmare. I’ll bet she was pissed off the person who jumped off the stage got all the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.