Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s April I think the BH hearing,that could still be delayed if she’s been hiding assets etc.Which she obviously has,would be great if they tracked where hidden stuff is.
I believe the April one is her first BH the papers said that in March the HMRC were taking her to court re tax owed

Reactions: 14
She's just a dirty old perv. Asking these youngsters 'Are you gay', 'Are you a virgin', 'have you ever had an older woman', 'do you shave your sack' Are you bisexual :sick: :sick: :sick: She starts saying 'can you imagine 19 and 38'. What the duck is wrong with her :sick:
No man would get away with similar, and neither should she. How come nobody calls her out for it? How come none of her female fans notice or care?
Answers on a postcard please 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If as I hope the HRMC make her bankrupt I hope they take control of bank account immediately

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No man would get away with similar, and neither should she. How come nobody calls her out for it? How come none of her female fans notice or care?
Answers on a postcard please 🙄
Because they are the same as her ... or want to be

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Its only a youtube thing ... she will just announce that she is starting her youtube channel up again 'due to popular demand', you know, the one no one watched ...
Her FB stories constantly include clips of her old face lifts, foot ops etc stating oohh remember when this happened to me and oohh I'm bringing back my YouTube channel.
Whoever the 3rd party is that runs that for her must be under strict instructions to constantly promote promote and promote except all they have are old stories which keep being repeated.
On reflection I've decided this is a targetted strategy in order to appeal to her average followers - brain dead!
download.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_5244.jpeg

I got so excited thinking this was Bunny but it’s not is it. Looks too young. Whoever it is, at least they’re dressed appropriately. Although Bunny would be if she was with Kieran 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Katie Price #361 Yet again behaves like a sex offender, when will it be enough to end her!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am a type 1 diabetic & yes you need to carry some stuff but you wouldnt need something that big, its just a fashion thing
If he is a genuine T1 he would have been offered a libre sensor which is a small disk attached to your arm, you then see your blood sugar levels on an app on your phone, one long acting insulin pen that you inject once per day so that would be left at home or hotel room, so then there is your quick acting or meal time insulin pen which you use when eating any form of carbs (food/drink) an insulin pen is slightly thicker than a biro along with his phone thats pretty much it unless he wants to carry something for a hypo but if you are in a nightclub you can just ask for a orange juice, plenty of sugar in that
H does wear a sensor, it’s new to him and he did a TT yesterday changing it for the first time….i scrolled on.

Reactions: 12
I hope he does reveal more though. So many female celebs talk about how they've been abused. She needs to be shown for what she is.
Imagine him doing so and starting a whole Russel Brand type movement with other fellas coming forward with their stories, maybe a few ex mates as well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her FB stories constantly include clips of her old face lifts, foot ops etc stating oohh remember when this happened to me and oohh I'm bringing back my YouTube channel.
Whoever the 3rd party is that runs that for her must be under strict instructions to constantly promote promote and promote except all they have are old stories which keep being repeated.
On reflection I've decided this is a targetted strategy in order to appeal to her average followers - brain dead!
View attachment 2783247
Daughter just sent me this: Honestly, KFP is turning into this freak. Love the comments. One of the baboon' s arse, is looking like KFP lip's when she has a Herpes flare up.

Looks sore, poor bastard 😀
1709040129849.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
if a bloke got on stage and said the things she did, they would be slaughtered in the press, and worse. So, come on all you red tops, get a hold of this and show her for what she really is…… I dare you!
Watch this space 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
Its only a youtube thing ... she will just announce that she is starting her youtube channel up again 'due to popular demand', you know, the one no one watched ...
She's already said that though, don't you remember her highly successful show where she travels the world with Princess showing her all the amazing places she's been? Oh yes, silly me, you can't because it NEVER HAPPENED!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.