Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, here's it is folkes!

What happens when a skint ex-glamour model needs a few quid for new nails etc?

She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.

After a flopped dunked karaoke with no tv, she gets drunk people on stage to play a game where they, I don't know, I think they were meant to feel each other up or something for drinks? something like that. I was there and mostly sober, even I had difficulty figuring out exactly what was meant to be happening, so you can imagine how hard it was for the punters that had probably been drinking way before the doors opened at 9pm.

Anyways, it went as well as expected, eventually loosing control of the fans on stage, one of them even flying off stage, unintentionally doing an impression of her Range Rover that time she went for a drive while off her face.

That all said, the night was pretty much exactly how we pictured it and we enjoyed seeing what we expected.

God she loves forcing herself on others, doesn’t she? I had to turn off the volume. I couldn’t stand the foghorn and I LOVE IT
The hollering. Jesus wept what a mess. And you are right-exactly as I expected.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Charging 35 quid for one 🙄 crazy price probably smells the same as the ones in asda own brand for a fiver..
I'd pay £20 for one if it talks though! ;)
---
But it has no months or dates to even be classified as a calender just a flip chart of over photoshopped pictures....deluded crazies will buy any crap tbh
Deep down she assumes they're just 'wank-mats' anyway!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OK, here's it is folkes!

She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.

After a flopped dunked karaoke with no tv, she gets drunk people on stage to play a game where they, I don't know, I think they were meant to feel each other up or something for drinks? something like that. I was there and mostly sober, even I had difficulty figuring out exactly what was meant to be happening, so you can imagine how hard it was for the punters that had probably been drinking way before the doors opened at 9pm.

Anyways, it went as well as expected, eventually loosing control of the fans on stage, one of them even flying off stage, unintentionally doing an impression of her Range Rover that time she went for a drive while off her face.

That all said, the night was pretty much exactly how we pictured it and we enjoyed seeing what we expected.

So what EXACTLY was that on-stage 'game' meant to be??

Lemmings?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
View attachment 2781730

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

View attachment 2781731

I imagine there are a number of photos of her with her hand in this position.
View attachment 2781734

Some good shadows on this one!
View attachment 2781738

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...View attachment 2781741

Ain't got a caption for this one.
View attachment 2781742

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
View attachment 2781746

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
View attachment 2781749

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
View attachment 2781754

A good head on her shoulders, she's no neck in this one.
View attachment 2781772

Trying to keep order amongst the people she got up on stage.
View attachment 2781774

Maybe contemplating life choices
View attachment 2781777

Looks kinda like any other random Chav at this distance.
View attachment 2781778

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
View attachment 2781779

Door staff ousting the last of the punters from the stage.
View attachment 2781783

And she's off...
View attachment 2781789

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.
She looks like 'Grotbags'

1000018601.jpg

images.jpeg-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
😖 what was that I watched, like some old sad sexual deviant thrusting youngsters into awkward situations, but in her head she thinks it's banter.
If it had been some bloke who was acting like her he be hounded as a pervert.
Then again remember she's asked young teens imitate sexual questions on a video prior to the marathon she flopped at 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
It’s spelt ENTREPRENEUR.

morons.
Kinda proves what a bunch of cowboys they are although the biggest clue was surely employing the skank to begin with!!
---
Thanks Pom, heard so much about all of you, thanks for helping to keep Jaynie sane through the last year or so.
Woo hoo! Welcome Mr Jaynie!!
Gosh there are so many blokes who fancy Ms Price that we are greatly honoured to find another who is immune to the dubious "charms" of the thing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello and thank you Mr JayneDay 😊
Secondly, bleeping HELL, talk about scraping the bottom of the deepest barrel 😳
You did a fabulous job Mr & Mrs JanieDay, recording this utter :poop:show. Thank you. The bottom of the barrel was definitely scraped😂. What an absolute mess she is.
1709017827899.png
1709017841138.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She is horrific. I can't believe a 46 year old woman was asking 17, 18, 19 year old to spit into each others mouths.
The woman is VILE to the core.
Great job with the video, 👏👏👏👏👏
A massive film of the year award needs to be given to our undercover Krusties. Mr & Mrs J

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She is horrific. I can't believe a 46 year old woman was asking 17, 18, 19 year old to spit into each others mouths.
A massive film of the year award needs to be given to our undercover Krusties. Mr & Mrs J
The vile things she does defo points to the facts of F4J statements about the bleep.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
God she loves forcing herself on others, doesn’t she? I had to turn off the volume. I couldn’t stand the foghorn and I LOVE IT
The hollering. Jesus wept what a mess. And you are right-exactly as I expected.
Mr JayneDay! What a fabulous partner you are to support our Jaynie through this!
I was proud the other day when my partner walked in on me and my little boy as I was trying to change his nappy and had got talc everywhere and he said 'god its like a katie price party in here' 🤣🤣🤣....but you sir have gone the extra mile for the krusty cause.

God she's awful isn't she? In her head it's still the 90s where she's young and attractive. It's like the scene in her documentary The Jordan years with Richard Macer, where Richard says she just loves getting drunk and being the centre of attention at these appearances. Literally nothing has changed.
But it has..... do any of those young uns really know who she is? She's not attractive anymore so no one is wanting to get near her. She's just an embarrassment, especially when someone gives her a microphone.
I honestly think her head is stuck in the late 90s, she's not evolved past it at all. Just churning out the same rubbish, acting the same way, having the same 'dramas'. If she didn't have kids it would be almost funny. Almost.
Iv never seen such a tragic case of deluded narcissism.
Thanks Mr and Mrs Jaynie. These videos are gold! Xxxx ps hope your eardrums are intact! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Is that book in the bargain bin yet ? I feel I need to read what shite iron lung is regurgitating in her own words of course 🙄
I saw it the other day in a charity shop for 50p but I wasn’t prepared to part with my money, when I know I can get myself a Freddo chocolate bar instead 🤣
---
OK, here's it is folkes!

Couldn’t bring myself to watch all of this, but bloody hell she really is disgusting.

Reactions: 30
Imagine if a man of her age was doing this, they would be cancelled for life. She looks like jimmy saville in that gear (and behaving like him too)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
OK, here's it is folkes!

if a bloke got on stage and said the things she did, they would be slaughtered in the press, and worse. So, come on all you red tops, get a hold of this and show her for what she really is…… I dare you!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Reading some of the translations of comments from the video's with her shouting & swearing, (thank you for posting Mr & Mrs Janieday). I am shocked that she's allowed to get away with her sick behaviour. IF a man was lecherous with young girls & making such crude comments, it would be totally unacceptable. Her revolting behaviour has been going on for years without any consequences. Asking people to spit in each other's mouths is disgusting. She really is a sick, revolting individual.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.