Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know for a fact she was obsessed with showing everyone possible, the Alex video's. Constantly saying really shocking things about him & so was AFP. Then KFP went to the thick witch Houghton woman, who Alex had baby Dolly with & encouraged her to try & bring Alex down too. Court cases for custody of the little girl. Between these 2 witches, Alex was persecuted & reviled. He was deprived of seeing his then, only child. Both Houghton & Price are a disgrace. Truly bitter & twisted individuals.

And HOW did she get away with saying this? - Unbelievable .........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viEdEDaeKN4 The mum-of-five, who made her debut on the daytime TV show on Tuesday, also explained that she'd tried to offer Alex "help" during their marriage. Implying that his alter-ego was the first step in transitioning into a woman, the former glamour model said: "If he does end up being a transgender it wouldn't surprise me.7 Jan 2016

Interesting that KFP's brother Daniel & Andrew Gould were also dressed as a woman ! View attachment 2783067
Drag act: Katie Price appeared at her book signing with boyfriend Alex Reid (far left) brother Danny Price, horse trainer Alex Gould and friend Phil Turner, all dressed in women's clothes
And yet KFP is ‘guest of honour’ at a LGBT + gig in Belfast this coming spring.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Perhaps somebody should send the organisers of this fiesta thing details of skank's persecution against AR and how she loves to take the piss over his little foible??
Surely skank is about The Last Person on the Planet they ought to be glorifying with iconic status when its perfectly obvious all she's interested in is having a laugh at somebody elses' expense??

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Jeez, every F'ing day, she's having some' beauty' treatments 😡 Nobody would know she's F'ing BANKRUPT. What an arrogant piece of :poop: she is. WHO is driving her back & forth to these salon's? See she CONSTANTLY has a vape in her hand where ever she goes. I do NOT believe this is a normal vape. Too reliant on it. She make's me want to throw up. Cocky F'ing witch.
She always seems to be 'sticking her two fingers up' more than usual when there have been some sort of proceedings going on behind the scenes. She is determined to prove that she is in serious relationship with JJ and being a good responsible mother, while painting her exes in bad light. Family court hearing coming up by any chance? That would explain the children being kept well in the background without and SM presence either.
Having said that, I would like to hear her explain to the courts why she spends so little time with her 'babies' and out partying with her grave snatcher toy boy instead :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Katie Price #361 The Toy Boy Grave Snatcher And The Venus Fly Scratch n Sniff Snatch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
OK, here's it is folkes!

What happens when a skint ex-glamour model needs a few quid for new nails etc?

She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.

After a flopped dunked karaoke with no tv, she gets drunk people on stage to play a game where they, I don't know, I think they were meant to feel each other up or something for drinks? something like that. I was there and mostly sober, even I had difficulty figuring out exactly what was meant to be happening, so you can imagine how hard it was for the punters that had probably been drinking way before the doors opened at 9pm.

Anyways, it went as well as expected, eventually loosing control of the fans on stage, one of them even flying off stage, unintentionally doing an impression of her Range Rover that time she went for a drive while off her face.

That all said, the night was pretty much exactly how we pictured it and we enjoyed seeing what we expected.

She is so rude and arrogant the way she speaks to people. Wonder what JJ thinks of his ole slapper when she is drunk?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I know for a fact she was obsessed with showing everyone possible, the Alex video's. Constantly saying really shocking things about him & so was AFP. Then KFP went to the thick witch Houghton woman, who Alex had baby Dolly with & encouraged her to try & bring Alex down too. Court cases for custody of the little girl. Between these 2 witches, Alex was persecuted & reviled. He was deprived of seeing his then, only child. Both Houghton & Price are a disgrace. Truly bitter & twisted individuals.

And HOW did she get away with saying this? - Unbelievable .........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viEdEDaeKN4 The mum-of-five, who made her debut on the daytime TV show on Tuesday, also explained that she'd tried to offer Alex "help" during their marriage. Implying that his alter-ego was the first step in transitioning into a woman, the former glamour model said: "If he does end up being a transgender it wouldn't surprise me.7 Jan 2016

Interesting that KFP's brother Daniel & Andrew Gould were also dressed as a woman ! View attachment 2783067
Drag act: Katie Price appeared at her book signing with boyfriend Alex Reid (far left) brother Danny Price, horse trainer Alex Gould and friend Phil Turner, all dressed in women's clothes
Forgot about Phil Turner! They had a massive falling out, didn’t they?

Reactions: 18
I am a type 1 diabetic & yes you need to carry some stuff but you wouldnt need something that big, its just a fashion thing
If he is a genuine T1 he would have been offered a libre sensor which is a small disk attached to your arm, you then see your blood sugar levels on an app on your phone, one long acting insulin pen that you inject once per day so that would be left at home or hotel room, so then there is your quick acting or meal time insulin pen which you use when eating any form of carbs (food/drink) an insulin pen is slightly thicker than a biro along with his phone thats pretty much it unless he wants to carry something for a hypo but if you are in a nightclub you can just ask for a orange juice, plenty of sugar in that

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Katie Price #361 A disgusting cradle snatcher and a baby granny grabber. What could possibly go wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
The dirty old predators headliner was a fail, if she was a man she'd already be in jail!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
It would be a shame if someone would send them the newspaper links to these storys of what she’s done
After all you wouldn’t want to be associated with skanky price . She would loose money after all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Perhaps somebody should send the organisers of this fiesta thing details of skank's persecution against AR and how she loves to take the piss over his little foible??
Surely skank is about The Last Person on the Planet they ought to be glorifying with iconic status when its perfectly obvious all she's interested in is having a laugh at somebody elses' expense??
I knew she reminded me of something when she attended that club at weekend - Ice hockey player!
1709032819840.png

So here's a suggestion for next thread: #362 Will LegoBoy lay her? Body of a bricklayer, dressed like a hockey player.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I know one court cases is the 12th March
Does anybody know when the others are ie HMRC bankruptcy hearing?
I know children’s hearing will be private as it should be, but think as KP seems to be keeping kids off social media it might be soon
I just hope KH doesn’t have a judge that thinks all kids should be with mum even if she is a tit mum

Reactions: 31
I know one court cases is the 12th March
Does anybody know when the others are ie HMRC bankruptcy hearing?
I know children’s hearing will be private as it should be, but think as KP seems to be keeping kids off social media it might be soon
I just hope KH doesn’t have a judge that thinks all kids should be with mum even if she is a tit mum
It’s April I think the BH hearing,that could still be delayed if she’s been hiding assets etc.Which she obviously has,would be great if they tracked where hidden stuff is.

Reactions: 28
Years ago there were severe consequences for grave robbery you know Legohead. Ask Messrs Burke and Hare....... 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s April I think the BH hearing,that could still be delayed if she’s been hiding assets etc.Which she obviously has,would be great if they tracked where hidden stuff is.
I think they said the HMRC bankruptcy hearing is in March, I'm sure that will be just to make her bankrupt, again. Then the other BH is sometime in April

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.