Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2024-02-26-21-32-44-40_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9 (1).jpg
Pete trying to get an understanding of what it is like to be pregnant, but is instead he's channelling his inner Grant and Phil 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
OK, here's it is folkes!

What happens when a skint ex-glamour model needs a few quid for new nails etc?

She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.

After a flopped dunked karaoke with no tv, she gets drunk people on stage to play a game where they, I don't know, I think they were meant to feel each other up or something for drinks? something like that. I was there and mostly sober, even I had difficulty figuring out exactly what was meant to be happening, so you can imagine how hard it was for the punters that had probably been drinking way before the doors opened at 9pm.

Anyways, it went as well as expected, eventually loosing control of the fans on stage, one of them even flying off stage, unintentionally doing an impression of her Range Rover that time she went for a drive while off her face.

That all said, the night was pretty much exactly how we pictured it and we enjoyed seeing what we expected.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Notice her vape in her mangled claws. Did she manage to refrain or did she keep taking a crafty puff?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party, as always...

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.

We had a fun night, a chatty girl in the que ask Jaynieday if she was a Katie fan, we hadn't spoke about what we would say if anyone asked. Then she asked why I was there, I've done some sad crap in my time, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything like "Katie is well fit" I Just said I was out for Jaynieday as her "emotional support animal" chatty girl found this really sweet and called me a "good egg".

I cringed so hard, Jaynieday ain't Kipper and I ain't her build chicken ovulation.

Anyway, on to the videos...

I've got a monster 10mins plus video, I may upload it whole, I may have to edit for the good bits, like the stage dive. We'll see.

JayneDay wasn't doing too well and was outside, I went to get our coats and heard a terrible noise from upstairs, KP had not turn3d up before the misses went outside so I had to try get you all and her some video before leaving.

After recovering a little JayneDay was back inside with me and we got this clip.

Hello and thank you Mr JayneDay 😊
Secondly, bleeping HELL, talk about scraping the bottom of the deepest barrel 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
JJ, February 2024: "They say things happen for a reason... the unexpected happened. Fate. Ticks every box. You are a real gentleman."

Carl Woods, July/October 2020: "I believe in fate and I met him for a reason. I can only thank his parents for bringing up a total gentleman. He is like a dream come true and ticks every box."

Kris Boyson, June/July 2018: "All I can say is that Kris Boyson ticks these boxes" (a caption to a quote she put on Instagram). "Kris Boyson is the real gentleman who puts a smile on my face every day."

Literally rinse and repeat.
And ALL of these have been so obviously PR staged rent-a-boyfriends to her for ego and column inches. Te minute she started the stuffed sock cock shots and staged sex poses it was so bleeping obvious!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's just a dirty old perv. Asking these youngsters 'Are you gay', 'Are you a virgin', 'have you ever had an older woman', 'do you shave your sack' Are you bisexual :sick: :sick: :sick: She starts saying 'can you imagine 19 and 38'. What the duck is wrong with her :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
OK, here's it is folkes!

What happens when a skint ex-glamour model needs a few quid for new nails etc?

She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.

After a flopped dunked karaoke with no tv, she gets drunk people on stage to play a game where they, I don't know, I think they were meant to feel each other up or something for drinks? something like that. I was there and mostly sober, even I had difficulty figuring out exactly what was meant to be happening, so you can imagine how hard it was for the punters that had probably been drinking way before the doors opened at 9pm.

Anyways, it went as well as expected, eventually loosing control of the fans on stage, one of them even flying off stage, unintentionally doing an impression of her Range Rover that time she went for a drive while off her face.

That all said, the night was pretty much exactly how we pictured it and we enjoyed seeing what we expected.

She was asking them to spit in each others mouths or else get off the stage.
Was that HER idea?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
She’s trying to sell the calendar again, it’s March in a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not sold many have you Skank, and who would actually think, I know, I’ll try to flog a 2024 calendar with 1/6th of the year already passed 🤦🏽‍♀️ She really ain’t right in the head, she has worst business ideas going, what a twit 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2781487
Her nose has gone walkabout again I see 👃🚶‍♀️👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well. I just can't understand why ITV or whoever doesn't snap her up to present a dating show. She'd be there asking 19 year old lads about their sex lives and pressuring them to spit in random girls mouths. That's just TV gold there :oops: :sick:

I think towards the end, the lad she was pressuring to spit in someone's mouth, his girlfriend gets up on stage and looks pretty pissed off. He looks very sheepish. Didn't KP do something similar at a hotel event, she got some young bloke up and his girlfriend was humiliated?
I'm glad young Legohead 'excepts' her for who she is, a dirty old drunken perv!

I'm sure the redtops will be all over Mr Jaynie's video, probably sometime tomorrow afternoon 😅

Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 22.12.18.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 22.12.30.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
So true! He must know about her, people have told him what a bleep she is, Animal abuse, child abuse, driving convictions etc.. he clearly has no morals & is incredibly thick.
She convinces anyone who’ll listen that it’s all lies! Then has a compulsion to love bomb them…HARD! Ultimately for coin and ego! Problem is when it works she gets bored! Then the poking and testing occurs! You ARE like all the others who us and abuse me (she’s using them, but that doesn’t count). Next is the PROVE you’re not like them, PROVE I’m your everything…poke/goad/prod/castrate! They’ll try to show their genuinely loyal people even after they’ve had enough because she attack their very existence…(well done Boyson and the crash lie…head) she pushes until they can’t take anymore, and have had enough…and round and round we go

Reactions: 26
Well. I just can't understand why ITV or whoever doesn't snap her up to present a dating show. She'd be there asking 19 year old lads about their sex lives and pressuring them to spit in random girls mouths. That's just TV gold there :oops: :sick:

I think towards the end, the lad she was pressuring to spit in someone's mouth, his girlfriend gets up on stage and looks pretty pissed off. He looks very sheepish. Didn't KP do something similar at a hotel event, she got some young bloke up and his girlfriend was humiliated?
I'm glad young Legohead 'excepts' her for who she is, a dirty old drunken perv!

I'm sure the redtops will be all over Mr Jaynie's video, probably sometime tomorrow afternoon 😅

View attachment 2782368 View attachment 2782371
Maybe this kind of thing is what caused the arguments that have been hinted at, saying KP slagged off neath girls welsh girls there etc

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.