Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will Legocunt be beside the skanky witch when she goes to court for her next court appearance regarding her driving? Will she tell the paps that she informs them she's there, to "suck her dick"?
Stupid little dweeb..nobody will touch him with a barge pole once he's been through the mill with the bleep bleep. It certainly hasn't done Carl any good has it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank you, and thank you all - MrJaynie is blown away by all the lovely comments. He is a treasure (even IG I don’t tell him often enough, he is my hero and treasure too). I am a very lucky Jaynie. I don’t mind sharing him in a non tampon pulling way 😉🤣 I’m not the jealous type - I know I’m loved, I know I’m lucky enough to have married a good, decent man whose heart is true. Poor Skanky, I feel sorry for her in this regard, she never feels secure in her relationships, Pete adored her and she couldn’t appreciate what she had. She kept having to look for more eggs to try and silence her insecurities and internal inadequacies. I’ve never felt that, I am enough as I am.

I will keep encouraging MrJaynie to post and join in as he has a wicked sense of humour as you can possibly tell from his posts.

JJ is tiny in person! He could hide behind Skank and you would miss him. His little man bag never leaves his side, but is that because he is a newly diagnosed T1 diabetic? He probably has a blood sugar monitor, insulin and needles as well as a sugary snack/drink in case he needs a sugar boost. I won’t mock him for that. Being with madam could be dangerous for his diabetes considering her diet and that he doesn’t seem to have a very strong character. He looks like he couldn’t stand up for himself against her, particularly when you take his recent TT live where he said he couldn’t talk about their “relationship”. He comes across as a pushover, or is it just purely that he is that desperate for fame and attention? I can’t stand desperate wannabes, they make me feel 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮
There was a quote earlier that said he has to inject four times a day.... So, yeah, I just wish he'd get a more manly type of bag. Something like this, maybe...?

1708975722051.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What Now 🤦🏽‍♀️ OK mag shoot 🤷🏽‍♀️ WTF is this nonsense on the paper, Skank looking smug….💩🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2781207
Video…

View attachment 2781209
It is happening so rarely now its a big deal ...no new contract with OK, its a one or 2 off like The Guardian ... no one is interested in stories about the messed up middle aged bint and her desperate facially challenged toyboy
---
they are likely reference shots - stock images issued by director to the shoot team for them to re create the look they want
Good luck with that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
View attachment 2781730

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

View attachment 2781731

I imagine there are a number of photos of her with her hand in this position.
View attachment 2781734

Some good shadows on this one!
View attachment 2781738

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...View attachment 2781741

Ain't got a caption for this one.
View attachment 2781742

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
View attachment 2781746

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
View attachment 2781749

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
View attachment 2781754

A good head on her shoulders, she's no neck in this one.
View attachment 2781772

Trying to keep order amongst the people she got up on stage.
View attachment 2781774

Maybe contemplating life choices
View attachment 2781777

Looks kinda like any other random Chav at this distance.
View attachment 2781778

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
View attachment 2781779

Door staff ousting the last of the punters from the stage.
View attachment 2781783

And she's off...
View attachment 2781789

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.

Excellent!! and welcome to the mad house 👏👏👌☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reading her Instagram comments. They're hysterical, by the way. They're all wise to her script.

But one replied to a "be kind" one saying that Price wished Michelle's baby to be stillborn. Is this true? Genuine question - Tattle knows more than me! 😂
Yes, she expressed a wish for the baby to be born with issues or to die, in more unpleasant terms than I am willing to write!

• Angry
  • Sad
OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
View attachment 2781730

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

View attachment 2781731

I imagine there are a number of photos of her with her hand in this position.
View attachment 2781734

Some good shadows on this one!
View attachment 2781738

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...View attachment 2781741

Ain't got a caption for this one.
View attachment 2781742

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
View attachment 2781746

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
View attachment 2781749

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
View attachment 2781754

A good head on her shoulders, she's no neck in this one.
View attachment 2781772

Trying to keep order amongst the people she got up on stage.
View attachment 2781774

Maybe contemplating life choices
View attachment 2781777

Looks kinda like any other random Chav at this distance.
View attachment 2781778

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
View attachment 2781779

Door staff ousting the last of the punters from the stage.
View attachment 2781783

And she's off...
View attachment 2781789

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.
Brilliant! Thanks for having to endure this ordeal for us all! 🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That clip she put on insta from the tv days of bunny throwing a strop...was that jayda in the background? I didn't realise she'd been on the scene so long I though they'd just met recently with the JYY shite. How long has she been knocking around with her then, no wonder yhe bankruptcy wanted to chat to her 😳

Reactions: 19
Slow progress but it's on its way.

Even threw a number of words in the description box on youtube, I'll post the description here with the video when it's live.

Screenshot_20240226_212336_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That clip she put on insta from the tv days of bunny throwing a strop...was that jayda in the background? I didn't realise she'd been on the scene so long I though they'd just met recently with the JYY shite. How long has she been knocking around with her then, no wonder yhe bankruptcy wanted to chat to her 😳
And she says Bunny is having a strop because she's eaten 6 ice creams! Well who the duck let her eat 6 ice creams? That's right, YOU, because you think being a 'good mum' means letting kids eat whatever crap they want! Look what that did to Harvey? Jett is also getting fat and Bunny will be too at that rate!
---
Slow progress but it's on its way.

Even threw a number of words in the description box on youtube, I'll post the description here with the video when it's live.

View attachment 2782254
Wow those views are racking up fast! You're getting more than SHE does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.