Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That top she wore reminds me of a really old Puma top Mr BothamFarter had which had been in a box in the garage for years. It was ripped and smelled slightly musty from being out there, so I suggested it went in the bin. It was not in tip-top condition. 😅 :sick: I imagine KP's smelled similar and it looks like she found it in a box too.

View attachment 2781819 View attachment 2781820 View attachment 2781821
patch up those holes gorgeous one and MrEmLou would happily pay £80 for it on 80s casual classics and strut around at nearly 49 telling me about his lads lads lads days 🤣🤣high flying city professional but you can’t take the boy out of Loughton 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The fact she only sings the odd line shows her inflated grandiose sense of self and it's exceptionally hilarious whilst also having me squint with embarrassment. I'm probably even worse souding on the karaoke tbf, but I know how bad I am and no way would I miss any lines 😆
Ah Micky, you are mistaken. She doesn’t only sing the odd line, she only screams the odd line 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
View attachment 2781730

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

View attachment 2781731

I imagine there are a number of photos of her with her hand in this position.
View attachment 2781734

Some good shadows on this one!
View attachment 2781738

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...View attachment 2781741

Ain't got a caption for this one.
View attachment 2781742

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
View attachment 2781746

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
View attachment 2781749

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
View attachment 2781754

A good head on her shoulders, she's no neck in this one.
View attachment 2781772

Trying to keep order amongst the people she got up on stage.
View attachment 2781774

Maybe contemplating life choices
View attachment 2781777

Looks kinda like any other random Chav at this distance.
View attachment 2781778

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
View attachment 2781779

Door staff ousting the last of the punters from the stage.
View attachment 2781783

And she's off...
View attachment 2781789

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.
This is how every Red Top article should be written about her, brilliant stuff 😂⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Due to the level of Harvey’s understanding, it would be doubtful any charges would be brought. He would be lacking in mental capacity so it couldn’t be proven that any intent to harm was meant
If someone like Skank took him somewhere, knowing his behavior issues, and something happened, could they be charged?

Reactions: 9
Me too, the seal that performed with Peter Andre was outstanding.
---

Yes she was offended when Kieran did the same. She was also offended when she couldn’t nail Peter for doing the same with Clare. 🤣😂🤣
If someone hurt me I'd never in a million years carry on like this, wouldn't give them the satisfaction for a start. 😂 It's her life's work. Needs to learn to shut up and get over it, keep things in proportion.

Reactions: 17
As we ’excitedly’ wait for the OK magazine exclusive about Skank and Kryten, I asked AI ChatGBT to write one for us. I gave it some prompts, as you can probably tell 😁 Let’s see how close ChatGBT is to the OK magazine version…..

IMG_7223.jpeg
IMG_7224.jpeg
IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7226.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I couldn't put my finger on why she was reminding me of my dad in this latest outfit 🤣 (sorry dad)....and then it hit me... he's a mod and she reminds me of a manaquin advertising Lambretta clothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As we ’excitedly’ wait for the OK magazine exclusive about Skank and Kryten, I asked AI ChatGBT to write one for us. I gave it some prompts, as you can probably tell 😁 Let’s see how close ChatGBT is to the OK magazine version…..

View attachment 2781896View attachment 2781898View attachment 2781899View attachment 2781901
'hunky Lego headed man of action' 😅

I think Katie Bot might need more prompts for swearing and screaming 'I lav ittttt'.... then it would be bang on.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she may well have been giving her flange a quick scratch or making sure her Tena Lady was in place.... (Sorry Mr Jayne, please don't leave us...!) I can quite see her getting a part in the next Shrek movie after this stunning performance too....

View attachment 2781812
Here comes Haystacks getting in to the ring to wrestle her opponent! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stupid cow. She put it in the public domain. Content you post to social media is public and then ultimately the rights belong to facebook / Instagram because it's posted on their platform 🤦‍♀️ I get the sense KP has riled her up here on one of her rants about how the press are stalking her.....and the baybay. Kp was probably trying to blame the media for making up the story but we all know she's using the baybay for clicks. It's like slapgate all over again, telling Carl the nasty media forced her into doing the photos!
---

'She was totally besotted with Pete and any sense of reality had been lost'. Jeesus AFP, it's so bleedin' obvious your daughter has major issues!
---

It won't happen. It's the usual hoovering nonsense. KP is trying to make contact with Jodie. This is desperate beyond measure 😆

' I never actually had a problem with her and if she reached out, imagine if we both did an OnlyFans''
Let's not forget that Carl's teenage preference was Jodie ... she is needling him
---
Just watched the clip of her “singing” on Saturday. She basically sang “show me love” as the chorus and verse, didn’t know the words 🤣 Thick useless twit. At least if you’re gonna ask to sing and let’s face it, she probably requested that song as it seems to be a fav of hers, at least learn the bleeping words.
She doesn't even learn the words to a song if she is PAID TO ... eg.PANTO

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2781896View attachment 2781898View attachment 2781899View attachment 2781901
Brilliant, only thing missing is "When we reached out to Kryten for a comment, he replied that he would need to check what he was allowed to say"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
View attachment 2781730

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

View attachment 2781731

I imagine there are a number of photos of her with her hand in this position.
View attachment 2781734

Some good shadows on this one!
View attachment 2781738

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...View attachment 2781741

Ain't got a caption for this one.
View attachment 2781742

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
View attachment 2781746

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
View attachment 2781749

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
View attachment 2781754

A good head on her shoulders, she's no neck in this one.
View attachment 2781772

Trying to keep order amongst the people she got up on stage.
View attachment 2781774

Maybe contemplating life choices
View attachment 2781777

Looks kinda like any other random Chav at this distance.
View attachment 2781778

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
View attachment 2781779

Door staff ousting the last of the punters from the stage.
View attachment 2781783

And she's off...
View attachment 2781789

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.
That's the big problem with these type of events though, the organizers encourage people to 'get there early' due to 'limited space' etc which is all just a rouse to get them to drink copious amounts of alcohol while waiting for the 'star turn' to arrive! Then when they do finally turn up the crowd is so rat arsed that they are hard to control!

Reactions: 28
If someone like Skank took him somewhere, knowing his behavior issues, and something happened, could they be charged?
I shouldn’t think the CPS would bother accepting the case. Very hard to prove malicious intent if someone has an existing medical condition that causes them to lash out when they are experiencing distress or sensory overload

Reactions: 13
@JaynieDay - I think I speak on behalf of many of the krusty ladies (and Stan) when I say that Mr Jaynie is now our hero.

Two of my favourite songs ruined. @JaynieDay i think we are all a bit in love with your husband. I will stress the following disclaimers 1.this is in a non tampon pulling way as we don’t love him as much as we love you 2. we follow the girl code 3. We are not toe pointing models of 30 years who look 22 4. I want to see a @MrJayneDay and @Stan Butler bromance grow (no sinks required)

thank you for taking one for the krusties team #couplesgoal
Thank you, and thank you all - MrJaynie is blown away by all the lovely comments. He is a treasure (even IG I don’t tell him often enough, he is my hero and treasure too). I am a very lucky Jaynie. I don’t mind sharing him in a non tampon pulling way 😉🤣 I’m not the jealous type - I know I’m loved, I know I’m lucky enough to have married a good, decent man whose heart is true. Poor Skanky, I feel sorry for her in this regard, she never feels secure in her relationships, Pete adored her and she couldn’t appreciate what she had. She kept having to look for more eggs to try and silence her insecurities and internal inadequacies. I’ve never felt that, I am enough as I am.

I will keep encouraging MrJaynie to post and join in as he has a wicked sense of humour as you can possibly tell from his posts.

JJ is tiny in person! He could hide behind Skank and you would miss him. His little man bag never leaves his side, but is that because he is a newly diagnosed T1 diabetic? He probably has a blood sugar monitor, insulin and needles as well as a sugary snack/drink in case he needs a sugar boost. I won’t mock him for that. Being with madam could be dangerous for his diabetes considering her diet and that he doesn’t seem to have a very strong character. He looks like he couldn’t stand up for himself against her, particularly when you take his recent TT live where he said he couldn’t talk about their “relationship”. He comes across as a pushover, or is it just purely that he is that desperate for fame and attention? I can’t stand desperate wannabes, they make me feel 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.