Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Skank slagged some younger women off because they criticised her or because they looked at Legohead. She just can't understand people weren't all there to see her and not everyone is in awe of her. I can see her lashing out or being jealous.
---

I think she had an attempted repair already. Not sure if she had the rib thing, there were bandages around her stomach though. She claimed it was abdominal lipo.

View attachment 2781781
Thats most likely the case kryten was approached by better dressed females fans of mafs...old skanky couldn't take it he was enjoying their company over hers..so she probably did her usual foul mouth ranted at them..

So they couldn't even give the one fan an autograph...Guess they wanted paying

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
1000018573.jpg

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

1000018592.jpg

I imagine there are a number of photos of her with her hand in this position.
1000018596.jpg

Some good shadows on this one!
1000018601.jpg

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...
1000018620.jpg

Ain't got a caption for this one.
1000018623.jpg

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
1000018626.jpg

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
1000018629.jpg

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
1000018634.jpg

A good head on her shoulders, she's no neck in this one.
1000018642.jpg

Trying to keep order amongst the people she got up on stage.
1000018647.jpg

Maybe contemplating life choices
1000018649.jpg

Looks kinda like any other random Chav at this distance.
1000018654.jpg

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
1000018656.jpg

Door staff ousting the last of the punters from the stage.
1000018658.jpg

And she's off...
1000018659.jpg

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I bet Skank slagged some younger women off because they criticised her or because they looked at Legohead. She just can't understand people weren't all there to see her and not everyone is in awe of her. I can see her lashing out or being jealous.
---

I think she had an attempted repair already. Not sure if she had the rib thing, there were bandages around her stomach though. She claimed it was abdominal lipo.

View attachment 2781781
I agree. Look how she snaps and turns on people whenever she gets any sort of negative criticism on her Lives....

Reactions: 26
I wonder what tittycunt & beige frumpy dumpty bleep thinks of the new egg? You'd think they'd rein her in, but, this is probably the last ditch attempt to keep the gravy train on the tracks, as hopefully she's gonna be in a whole lot of tit come April.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OK, here's a cringe fest of the worst of the photos I got of her, thankfully this phone can snap a picture while recording video, got some crackers mid shout etc.
View attachment 2781730

Ok, that's probably aboutbthe best picture of her, as it was touched up even more she has been physically.

View attachment 2781731

View attachment 2781734

View attachment 2781738

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...View attachment 2781741

View attachment 2781742

That moment when you're not sure if you put extra Tenna lady pads in the over night bag, either that or she shouldn't have trusted that part.
View attachment 2781746

The zoom on this phone is awesome, given how well it captures moon craters, I knew it would be up for this task.
View attachment 2781749

Getting punters on stage for some kind of club 18-30s type "game", this will be in the long video upload later. Ain't putting this crap on my personal youtube account, just the one created for here, no way I'll dirty up my youtube with it.

I had a sterilise my phone in Isopropyl Alcohol in work today after subjecting to this night.
View attachment 2781754

View attachment 2781772

View attachment 2781774

View attachment 2781777

View attachment 2781778

The act is falling apart as she fails to herd (coming around from anesthetic) drunk cats.
View attachment 2781779

View attachment 2781783

And she's off...
View attachment 2781789

Well, that's all the interesting photos done, I'll get that big video upload soon.
I think she may well have been giving her flange a quick scratch or making sure her Tena Lady was in place.... (Sorry Mr Jayne, please don't leave us...!) I can quite see her getting a part in the next Shrek movie after this stunning performance too....

1708970221916.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2781730

View attachment 2781731

View attachment 2781734

View attachment 2781738

Chin chinnedy, chin chinnedy chin chin cheroo...View attachment 2781741

View attachment 2781742

View attachment 2781746

View attachment 2781749

View attachment 2781754

View attachment 2781772

View attachment 2781774

View attachment 2781777

View attachment 2781778

View attachment 2781779

View attachment 2781783

And she's off...
View attachment 2781789

Love your recap ❤ so fitting it's hilarious 😂 😃 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
I just spotted your post after I’d posted about MrJaynie being a star, he’s also a treasure. He laughs about Skanky with me and he always appreciates the Tattle posts I read or show to him - he’s a true Krusties at heart.

sorry if I’m repeating a lot in my posts, I don’t drink much anymore and it seems to have a big impact when I do.

here are some videos I took (finally). I’m going to have to split a couple as they are too big even with compression (I have never used this word as much as I have today).
@JaynieDay - I think I speak on behalf of many of the krusty ladies (and Stan) when I say that Mr Jaynie is now our hero.
Hey all, sorry I'm late to the party, as always...

Anyway, here's a couple of short videos of Skanky at The Arch in Neath on Sturday night Miss JaynieDay did well.

We had a fun night, a chatty girl in the que ask Jaynieday if she was a Katie fan, we hadn't spoke about what we would say if anyone asked. Then she asked why I was there, I've done some sad crap in my time, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything like "Katie is well fit" I Just said I was out for Jaynieday as her "emotional support animal" chatty girl found this really sweet and called me a "good egg".

I cringed so hard, Jaynieday ain't Kipper and I ain't her build chicken ovulation.

Anyway, on to the videos...

I've got a monster 10mins plus video, I may upload it whole, I may have to edit for the good bits, like the stage dive. We'll see.

JayneDay wasn't doing too well and was outside, I went to get our coats and heard a terrible noise from upstairs, KP had not turn3d up before the misses went outside so I had to try get you all and her some video before leaving.

After recovering a little JayneDay was back inside with me and we got this clip.

Two of my favourite songs ruined. @JaynieDay i think we are all a bit in love with your husband. I will stress the following disclaimers 1.this is in a non tampon pulling way as we don’t love him as much as we love you 2. we follow the girl code 3. We are not toe pointing models of 30 years who look 22 4. I want to see a @MrJayneDay and @Stan Butler bromance grow (no sinks required)

thank you for taking one for the krusties team #couplesgoal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She’s trying to sell the calendar again, it’s March in a couple of days 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not sold many have you Skank, and who would actually think, I know, I’ll try to flog a 2024 calendar with 1/6th of the year already passed 🤦🏽‍♀️ She really ain’t right in the head, she has worst business ideas going, what a twit 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2781487
But it’s ok it doesn’t actually have the calendar on it. She will still be trying to flog it in December if she’s not locked up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does he think he’s up there with Jo malone and Molten Brown it Neom. FFS. Scamming fuckers.
Looking at his website well shopfiy site..nothing special about his clothing some printed fruit of the loom shirts or elasticated waist trousers yet he's charging 65 quid a t-shirt crazy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That top she wore reminds me of a really old Puma top Mr BothamFarter had which had been in a box in the garage for years. It was ripped and smelled slightly musty from being out there, so I suggested it went in the bin. It was not in tip-top condition. 😅 :sick: I imagine KP's smelled similar and it looks like she found it in a box too.

Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 17.59.35.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 17.59.27.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 17.59.07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she may well have been giving her flange a quick scratch or making sure her Tena Lady was in place.... (Sorry Mr Jayne, please don't leave us...!) I can quite see her getting a part in the next Shrek movie after this stunning performance too....

View attachment 2781812
Looks like the incredible hulk. He was better looking. Scabby bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@JaynieDay - I think I speak on behalf of many of the krusty ladies (and Stan) when I say that Mr Jaynie is now our hero.

Two of my favourite songs ruined. @JaynieDay i think we are all a bit in love with your husband. I will stress the following disclaimers 1.this is in a non tampon pulling way as we don’t love him as much as we love you 2. we follow the girl code 3. We are not toe pointing models of 30 years who look 22 4. I want to see a @MrJayneDay and @Stan Butler bromance grow (no sinks required)

thank you for taking one for the krusties team #couplesgoal
Here here.... I think we should all stand outside at 7pm and give the Jaynies' a clap from the Krusties....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine if she does a 'my new life after controlling Carl' type shoot. Mel B's been in the news regarding how skint she was after her terrible marriage and ordeal ( not that I exactly believe her, Eddie Murphy's maintenance payments were probably quite good!)
I checked re Mel B…… $32,000 per month 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
When you think what about the stuff she did to Alex. He would definitely have a case. She humiliated and tortured his soul for year's. Only now he speaks up. I would say he has a book about her evil, strange behaviors. She completely humiliated this fella. Shocking really, if it was the other way around it would be a different story
For no reason, abused embarrassed and humiliated him, all he did was to along with what she said. This is how I 100% know she's an absolute psycho. Not that Peteyoucunt and Kieranyouwanker did anything either, she cheated on both of them, and was offended that Kieran did the same. I don't know of anyone who behaves in this unhinged way. Hope you priceys are reading here, when it all comes out, and it will, you'll be as finished as she is for covering for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I checked re Mel B…… $32,000 per month 🫣
Yes......I went and read about her divorce and her payments from Eddie Murphy. She was alleging abuse against Belafonte and then ended up giving him a huge payment when his legal team said he'd show loads of cocaine videos to court. So she paid him off. Probably the real reason things were tight....but still getting the Eddie Murphy money every month!

• Wow
Unbelievable.... She thinks she's so professional. I've seen better Karaoke performed by seals.....
Me too, the seal that performed with Peter Andre was outstanding.
---
For no reason, abused embarrassed and humiliated him, all he did was to along with what she said. This is how I 100% know she's an absolute psycho. Not that Peteyoucunt and Kieranyouwanker did anything either, she cheated on both of them, and was offended that Kieran did the same. I don't know of anyone who behaves in this unhinged way. Hope you priceys are reading here, when it all comes out, and it will, you'll be as finished as she is for covering for her.
Yes she was offended when Kieran did the same. She was also offended when she couldn’t nail Peter for doing the same with Clare. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fact she only sings the odd line shows her inflated grandiose sense of self and it's exceptionally hilarious whilst also having me squint with embarrassment. I'm probably even worse souding on the karaoke tbf, but I know how bad I am and no way would I miss any lines 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's what I thought was happening, looks like she's holding the mic cable, still funny to think that though!

View attachment 2781812

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.