Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been scrolling through JJ’s insta.

Every pose is the same, every caption is one of those mindless ones they all seem to get from the same “quotes” page. He clearly drives as there’s a white Porsche he’s taking on a road trip and he’s at the wheel. He seems close to his mum who must be going insane and looks like he’s got a sister with an aesthetics salon in Leigh? Wonder when KP will be going to her for free treatments.

He honestly is an absolute bore with zero substance whatsoever.

KP is getting worse with age. Her actions, her looks, her attitude - it’s all going to come to a head sometime (soon) hopefully.

I had a friend similar to her. In all the years I’ve known her - she’s gone from bloke to bloke and never been single. I feel quite sorry for her as her only validation in life is having a man by her side. And every single man I absolutely can’t stand - and we don’t speak anymore because of it.

Anyway everyone. Happy Monday. Let’s put our positive heads on and manifest a tit week for the old Cradle snatcher 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I’ve just been scrolling through JJ’s insta.

Every pose is the same, every caption is one of those mindless ones they all seem to get from the same “quotes” page. He clearly drives as there’s a white Porsche he’s taking on a road trip and he’s at the wheel. He seems close to his mum who must be going insane and looks like he’s got a sister with an aesthetics salon in Leigh? Wonder when KP will be going to her for free treatments.

He honestly is an absolute bore with zero substance whatsoever.

KP is getting worse with age. Her actions, her looks, her attitude - it’s all going to come to a head sometime (soon) hopefully.

I had a friend similar to her. In all the years I’ve known her - she’s gone from bloke to bloke and never been single. I feel quite sorry for her as her only validation in life is having a man by her side. And every single man I absolutely can’t stand - and we don’t speak anymore because of it.

Anyway everyone. Happy Monday. Let’s put our positive heads on and manifest a tit week for the old Cradle snatcher 😁😁
Can we find name of salon I can go on a mooch for the team 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it really weird how she tries to push people together 'romantically/ sexually '
it reminds me when someone on here said about her forcing one of her friends to do stuff with a man when they were all drunk, it's like she's obsessed in a creepy perverted way. Then it makes me think of the F4j post when it said she had sex in front of the kids and showed her fanny to one of them after sex. Surely its predatory behaviour, makes me feel sick
Yep, imagine a man doing the same things. In coercive control, domestic violence on all the lists of red flags is being forced into sex.....but it's usually seen as something men do to women. You also have her 'allegedly' taking the footage of Alex without his knowledge or consent. It's all power and control which is what all abuse and sexual assault is about :sick:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if any of her men have truly loved her apart from Pete. She spends the first part of the relationship love bombing them to trap them and not letting them see the real her. Then the rest of the relationship trying to change, control and humiliate them,while setting up a replacement. Issues in her relationships are never about her it’s always what she perceives as their issues. When she was younger and at the height of her “fame” it was not a problem to find a new egg. Now it,s getting harder as the men she insist on in her life must be younger but the pool is getting smaller the more she shows her true self. I honestly doubt that she knows how to love unless it is her. Btw I still find her a vile odious woman, I,ve not gone soft about her. Roll on the court cases.👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️

Reactions: 41
I wonder if any of her men have truly loved her apart from Pete. She spends the first part of the relationship love bombing them to trap them and not letting them see the real her. Then the rest of the relationship trying to change, control and humiliate them,while setting up a replacement. Issues in her relationships are never about her it’s always what she perceives as their issues. When she was younger and at the height of her “fame” it was not a problem to find a new egg. Now it,s getting harder as the men she insist on in her life must be younger but the pool is getting smaller the more she shows her true self. I honestly doubt that she knows how to love unless it is her. Btw I still find her a vile odious woman, I,ve not gone soft about her. Roll on the court cases.👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️
She’s a Psychopath I think defo.

Reactions: 27
If I had lots of serious court cases coming up, the last thing I would be thinking of would be grabbing some poor mug to force into a new "relationship". I really can't work out how her brain thinks. She either has the ability to ignore everything that is happening to her, or she is so arrogant that everything is sod it, I'll get away with everything cos I'm the Pwicey and untouchable. I'm really starting to think that she has totally lost the plot and is deranged. Surely her family must have told her she is in a real mess right now. Hopefully soon the children will be returned to KH so they have a parent at home looking after them. The current situation is ridiculous and will only get worse.
Both them things! 😆 I think the need to have a relationship, it's like her 'proof' she has a normal life. It's like her currency. She has this huge need to cover up what she really is. So another man bites the dust, she needs a new one immediately to carry on the farce and delusion. What she really is, is a bitter, empty individual and she just can't face that. If she was alone she would need to face reality and it's just too painful for a narcissist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh, this made me laugh this morning. I've never heard of anyone who has had as many negative descriptions as I have about her....

1708940567841.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The thought of this made my non-surgically enhanced bum cheeks clench a bit....!

"We've both been through the mill, both been through the media. I never actually had a problem with her and if she reached out, imagine if we both did an OnlyFans shoot that would be one for the thing. I wouldn't rule that out if Jodie wanted to do an OnlyFans shoot."

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The thought of this made my non-surgically enhanced bum cheeks clench a bit....!

"We've both been through the mill, both been through the media. I never actually had a problem with her and if she reached out, imagine if we both did an OnlyFans shoot that would be one for the thing. I wouldn't rule that out if Jodie wanted to do an OnlyFans shoot."

BOLLOCKS. No one is interested in either of them, so they come up with this. Two disgusting tramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Out of interest, if Harvey did commit an assault and was charged and convicted, what would the likely punishment be? And I assume he would have to leave National Star?

No offence meant with above question I'm just genuinely curious.

I also remember the allegation someone posted here that he assaulted a teacher at National Star. Dunno if true, but serious if so.
I think the first question would be regards the circumstance, for example, the college would be aware of potential outbursts and would do everything possible to pre-empt and avoid. However, if he WAS in a nightclub (again, just example), questions should be asked WHY an adult with the mental capacity of a 7yo (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) who has sensory issues amongst other things was 1) allowed in by management in first place 2) what would their PLI be to cover this 3) why would the parent/guardian allow him to be there with all his issues? If he assaults someone, I doubt he would be arrested/convicted due to his reduced capacity, and if he has assaulted someone already, it's been dealt with by the relevant authorities, ie carers and college.

Reactions: 19
I think the first question would be regards the circumstance, for example, the college would be aware of potential outbursts and would do everything possible to pre-empt and avoid. However, if he WAS in a nightclub (again, just example), questions should be asked WHY an adult with the mental capacity of a 7yo (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) who has sensory issues amongst other things was 1) allowed in by management in first place 2) what would their PLI be to cover this 3) why would the parent/guardian allow him to be there with all his issues? If he assaults someone, I doubt he would be arrested/convicted due to his reduced capacity, and if he has assaulted someone already, it's been dealt with by the relevant authorities, ie carers and college.
Exactly, no point the police getting involved when someone like Harvey could just be kept away from the situations which make him kick off.

Reactions: 17

Never had a problem with her? If I could be bothered, I could find numerous quotes of Skanky slating Jodie, not least for having her ‘sloppy seconds’. She has slagged off her looks, her boobs, her nose. Jodie used to try to be friendly with her and Skanky never wanted to know. But I wouldn’t rule out an OF shoot, they both love money and publicity, and both blame every man they’ve met for their problems. They probably think they could rub their plastic tits together and make a fortune :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.