Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when I came across Tattle. I was looking for somewhere to answer the question to why she was always in the paper being glorified and how she was getting away with everything yet there was all this evidence out there that proved how vile she is.Her relationships have only bothered me in the way that they affected the children. Happily I found like minded people.💕. I know this relationship will go the same as others and like you all , can predict the script. I just want her to be dragged into court and really receive the punishment she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
If it's tabloid fame Jj is after he got with her just in time to do the court appearance walk of shame, and gets to do it 3 times in 1 month!! Lucky boy what a catch, can't wait to see their matching outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I bet she’s loving that most of the talk about her at the moment is to do with her “relationship” with JJ, rather than her being called out for being an abusive, horrible, lying little witch. Justice is coming for you though, love. It’s coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
If it's tabloid fame Jj is after he got with her just in time to do the court appearance walk of shame, and gets to do it 3 times in 1 month!! Lucky boy what a catch, can't wait to see their matching outfits
I SO hope she's wearing the sporran made out of hay.....

1708897307092.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I've mentioned before that am torturing myself by skim reading her threads from Day 1. What's really obvious to me now looking back is just how into her he seemed at the start. Genuine smiles and laughter, not like it ended at all when he looked like he couldn't stand the sight of her.
She seems very good at love bombing people, both sexes as we know from Dim Lynn.
As our Helena has pointed out many times this is what abusers do. They reel people in with a ‘character’, she’s the love bombing, misunderstood single mum who has suffered so much at the hands of other men and needs looking after. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. Does everything he can to try and get what he had at the beginning back but it never comes back and once someone else is lined up off she fucks to the next leaving the last victim in the dust. I think Carl had it worse than most as she’s dragged his character through the mud and I think it sounds like he’s dealt with things we can only imagine behind closed doors in regards to the kids and her drug taking. I don’t think he’s as manipulative and sly as her. When she takes the piss out of Harvey he probably followed because he’s not that bright and well his mum is doing it and everyone says she’s great right? I’m not saying he’s a particularly nice guy but I think he’s been fucked over by her well and truly.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm late today as going a few days away tomorrow will be back either Wed or Thursday night to catch up 😀 will do some catching up tonight and I leave this here for now I made yesterday..two AFP mermaid pics Love Pom 💖😀 xxx.

Resizer_17088134815943.jpg

Resizer_17088134730541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
He's not going anywhere anytime soon. Look at all the attention he's getting now,.splashed all over the tabloids and SM. Just as he wanted.
For once Skanky, her family and her brain dead fans are right. A man is using her for their own benefit.
Look at the attention BOTH of them are getting. I wonder which one organised selling the ski trip photos. I'm sure she has backgrid on speed dial.
The court cases, returned Range Rover, Jett and Bunny being dumped with whoever, all seem to have been forgotten about

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I bet she’s loving that most of the talk about her at the moment is to do with her “relationship” with JJ, rather than her being called out for being an abusive, horrible, lying little witch. Justice is coming for you though, love. It’s coming.
Actually you’ve really gotta question the timing of all of this. I still think is for column inches on both parts but she thinks she can push it to be a thing. Ultimate deflection

Reactions: 31
Do we really think lego head has the balls to be on the front line! can just imagine him turning into a jibbering wreck and crying for him mammy 🤣 cmon Carl finish her off 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The DM moderators know full well she leaves filthy posts in the comments section about her sex life and total rubbish about Peter and Emily and they still print them and worse still she uses her little girl's name as her username. It doesn't take much to work out who she is. What a thoroughly nasty excuse of a human being she is and a few years behind bars might do her some good.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
MAD HAIR MAD bleep! 🤣
tit hair mad bleep 😂
---
Kieran should be able to present this to the judge I think alongside the fact she's possibly going to be a double bankrupt and owing a serious tax debt, possible fraud charges and her house being repossessed. Where the hell does that leave her on being able to provide the children's basic needs? She's fucked up on providing the environmental, housing and stability needs.
She also doesn't give a shite about safety as she was driving with Harvey in the car with no insurance and no valid licence. I said that last year though when it happened though, hopefully, a judge will get to see all this put together in front of them very soon.
So let’s call this fake relationship a thing, and it will last longer than we thought, so how are they going to see each other regularly. She cannot take B out of school, J is at home all the time, which means she has to travel to Essex constantly (cannot drive, is he driving back and forth to get her, maybe Jess running her around all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️) or she moves him into the MM, away from his life and friends, is he going to do that. I can’t see either option working, how is she going to play this bollox 🤔

If she leaves the kids every weekend, and even during the week, surely KH has a great case to get them back very soon. Skank’s in chase-mode, she’s not spending any time with B & J, I just can’t see how this works for her, he has to move in doesn’t he, then the fun and games start, he’ll see the real Skank everyday, and as we know it’s pretty ugly in many many many ways 🤔😁
Some part of her must be considering it’s all going tits up soon & she’s making sure she has her fall back guy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Actually you’ve really gotta question the timing of all of this. I still think is for column inches on both parts but she thinks she can push it to be a thing. Ultimate deflection
I totally agree! I’ve been thinking wow what perfect timing, in the space of a few weeks we’ve had her splitting from her long standing fella/mug/enabler, all these court appearances, accusations of further animal abuse, cars and horses have appeared and disappeared, then lo and behold she’s got herself a new fella, a topical, gossiped about reality star… It’s like a perfect script for a trashy reality show, well that’s exactly what it is isn’t it?‘the skankshow, how low can she go’ . All the other nasty stories have gone, very quickly replaced with clickable bait for the half brains, skank said this, dopey arse said that… wow just fkn unbelievable!
At this stage i could well believe this is all a plot and her and Sinky are actually still together but they’re ‘playing their parts’ for their show, honestly it wouldn’t surprise me. Maybe soft lad JJ is happy to go along with it cos he gets column inches so it’s some publicity?
Fkn Sinky with all the teasing with his hints, threats and promises. Cmon Sink, either speak up or shut up! If this isn’t a publicity sham you've cooked up, she’s humiliated you properly, and you’re sat there with all that tea…. It’s time, you know it is. 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have hit a brick wall with the compressor app, possibly I am a bit too wrecked to think today. However, MrJaynie is setting up a special YouTube channel solely for Skank purposes. He’s also joining Tattle to ensure we don’t let you lovely people down and so you get the laughs you all deserve. I’m going to crash now as I’m fucked, last night really took it out of me (bleeping fibro and CFS) and I don’t think I am going to be coherent for much longer. I think I had more fun last night than Skank did, MrJaynie would probably go to another Skank appearance that’s how much good of a night we had, I’m not sure Skank feels the same.
Thanks for your dedication to the cause Mrs J and to Mr J too. Sleep well, hope you feel better tomorrow.

On topic, glad you had such a good time at Skanks expense. 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
When you get the urge to announce a purge but bottle out whilst on the verge - shithouse 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.