Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As our Helena has pointed out many times this is what abusers do. They reel people in with a ‘character’, she’s the love bombing, misunderstood single mum who has suffered so much at the hands of other men and needs looking after. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. Does everything he can to try and get what he had at the beginning back but it never comes back and once someone else is lined up off she fucks to the next leaving the last victim in the dust. I think Carl had it worse than most as she’s dragged his character through the mud and I think it sounds like he’s dealt with things we can only imagine behind closed doors in regards to the kids and her drug taking. I don’t think he’s as manipulative and sly as her. When she takes the piss out of Harvey he probably followed because he’s not that bright and well his mum is doing it and everyone says she’s great right? I’m not saying he’s a particularly nice guy but I think he’s been fucked over by her well and truly.
Well let's face it nobody that is a nice guy is going to want to be with her are they?

Reactions: 23
The DM moderators know full well she leaves filthy posts in the comments section about her sex life and total rubbish about Peter and Emily and they still print them and worse still she uses her little girl's name as her username. It doesn't take much to work out who she is. What a thoroughly nasty excuse of a human being she is and a few years behind bars might do her some good.
Spelling, grammar and punctuation far too good for the Skank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That sounds like someone getting beaten up though, so not likely to be KP.....As I would guess most bouncers are male. She's also the biggest victim in the universe, so would be straight onto police. Maybe it was legohead?
If it was her I reckon he turned the CCTV off so he could give her what for verbally, but in case it kicked off and he was seen to goad the person.

Reactions: 16
If I had lots of serious court cases coming up, the last thing I would be thinking of would be grabbing some poor mug to force into a new "relationship". I really can't work out how her brain thinks. She either has the ability to ignore everything that is happening to her, or she is so arrogant that everything is sod it, I'll get away with everything cos I'm the Pwicey and untouchable. I'm really starting to think that she has totally lost the plot and is deranged. Surely her family must have told her she is in a real mess right now. Hopefully soon the children will be returned to KH so they have a parent at home looking after them. The current situation is ridiculous and will only get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So let’s call this fake relationship a thing, and it will last longer than we thought, so how are they going to see each other regularly. She cannot take B out of school, J is at home all the time, which means she has to travel to Essex constantly (cannot drive, is he driving back and forth to get her, maybe Jess running her around all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️) or she moves him into the MM, away from his life and friends, is he going to do that. I can’t see either option working, how is she going to play this bollox 🤔

If she leaves the kids every weekend, and even during the week, surely KH has a great case to get them back very soon. Skank’s in chase-mode, she’s not spending any time with B & J, I just can’t see how this works for her, he has to move in doesn’t he, then the fun and games start, he’ll see the real Skank everyday, and as we know it’s pretty ugly in many many many ways 🤔😁
There's an empty space reserved in the attic, Smillie K 😃
Joking aside, how on Earth can it work for them, as you say, she'll barely get to see the young 'uns.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's throwing caution to the wind and embarking on a massive blow-out, knowing she'll lose custody to Kieran. 🤞

Reactions: 25
So let’s call this fake relationship a thing, and it will last longer than we thought, so how are they going to see each other regularly. She cannot take B out of school, J is at home all the time, which means she has to travel to Essex constantly (cannot drive, is he driving back and forth to get her, maybe Jess running her around all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️) or she moves him into the MM, away from his life and friends, is he going to do that. I can’t see either option working, how is she going to play this bollox 🤔

If she leaves the kids every weekend, and even during the week, surely KH has a great case to get them back very soon. Skank’s in chase-mode, she’s not spending any time with B & J, I just can’t see how this works for her, he has to move in doesn’t he, then the fun and games start, he’ll see the real Skank everyday, and as we know it’s pretty ugly in many many many ways 🤔😁
Do we know for sure he can drive?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it really weird how she tries to push people together 'romantically/ sexually '
it reminds me when someone on here said about her forcing one of her friends to do stuff with a man when they were all drunk, it's like she's obsessed in a creepy perverted way. Then it makes me think of the F4j post when it said she had sex in front of the kids and showed her fanny to one of them after sex. Surely its predatory behaviour, makes me feel sick
OMG you are so right~! I remember a night club appearance once probably in Spain or somewhere (she was on a balcony) where she tried to get random singles up to snog in front of the crowd.

And there was this which the Sun billed as adorable - I think it's bleeping weird!! https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ear-old-son-harvey-kissing-girl-on-the-cheek/

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Look at the attention BOTH of them are getting. I wonder which one organised selling the ski trip photos. I'm sure she has backgrid on speed dial.
The court cases, returned Range Rover, Jett and Bunny being dumped with whoever, all seem to have been forgotten about
Nothing has been forgotten by the people it matters to ... as for the rest it's just crappy stories that very few are inerested in

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Well,I went to by bys early last night,got up about 1am ish,had a read on here back to bed,blimey I thought some tea was in the offing but Nuffink.🥴oh we needs lots of cuppas ☕Please🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 32
#361 Its the Jordan show new bloke in tow, rinse and repeat look at my new Pete
---
I wonder if Bunny used her credit card and bought Legoman off TEMU .... :unsure: ... Happy mothers day, here's a fake boyfriend ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.