Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Crawl is going to spill either. He got absolutely mauled by the public over slapgate and will never live his title of domestic abuser down. I feel like he won’t want to give people like tattle the satisfaction of knowing the ins and outs but I do think he’s going to put her in tit privately. She’s gone early with the JJ relationship so if anything comes out via crawl she can just say it’s lies because he’s jealous!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
For some reason, the DM didn't publish my little rhyme about this generation's Liz Taylor and Richard Burton.

He ticks all my boxes
the harpy said
I'll psychologically castrate him
And tie him to my bed

He must be willing
to be at her beck and calls.
And be contented
to be lead around
by his balls!
Post it under their relationship announcement photo fakery 👍
Excellent suggestion, yes come on over Carl, confession is good for the soul🙏🙏🙏
I wonder wander what his username could be?
Sink Boy??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember this post from someone who claimed to have insider information. She then returned saying she had worked for the police and lost her job over it. I personally believe the info below to be true. I'll never trust CW

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Some interesting posts in the DM comment section, on the latest article about Price and the latest "one".

chrome_screenshot_25 Feb 2024 20_23_17 GMT.png

chrome_screenshot_25 Feb 2024 20_25_38 GMT.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes it was this

But has a history of wishing people dead…
Never really noticed before that the wishing her baby dead comment was made to a 3rd party - can't help but think it was to either of the 2 little ones, those poor kids, the things they'll have seen and heard, shouldn't have to deal with stuff like that at their age 😪

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Never believed a word of it from the start. It was sooooo try hard to the point of embarrassment. But I think this is exactly how she reeled him in. I genuinely believe he was love bombed into oblivion and then she started to treat him like tit.
I've mentioned before that am torturing myself by skim reading her threads from Day 1. What's really obvious to me now looking back is just how into her he seemed at the start. Genuine smiles and laughter, not like it ended at all when he looked like he couldn't stand the sight of her.
She seems very good at love bombing people, both sexes as we know from Dim Lynn.

Reactions: 35
I don't know much about JJ - do you think he is a tougher character than Carl or weaker? I really hope the reports I have read are true in that he won't like her loud and lewd behaviour and will dump her for it. If not - well he'll end up as just another puppet. He'll be discarded soon enough when he doesn't give her what she wants - another baby. It will be all his fault of course.
He's not going anywhere anytime soon. Look at all the attention he's getting now,.splashed all over the tabloids and SM. Just as he wanted.
For once Skanky, her family and her brain dead fans are right. A man is using her for their own benefit.

Reactions: 33
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Chloe & him pretended they were in a relationship & even engaged at one point. This was a few years ago, they eventually admitted it was a joke but he’s known for liking younger women & they knew it would get press.
---
Chloe’s face says it all….. What the duck am I standing next to 😬🫣😂
I thought they were off to play netball or something....

1708895260886.png

....although I doubt the ball would last long once pronged on those talons....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Skanky: "Who wants him, who wants him?".... "No-one wants you, get off the stage...!" Is it because he's stealing your thunder Skanky?
(nb: Although I did find him kinda creepy....!)

View attachment 2779826
I find it really weird how she tries to push people together 'romantically/ sexually '
it reminds me when someone on here said about her forcing one of her friends to do stuff with a man when they were all drunk, it's like she's obsessed in a creepy perverted way. Then it makes me think of the F4j post when it said she had sex in front of the kids and showed her fanny to one of them after sex. Surely its predatory behaviour, makes me feel sick

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I have hit a brick wall with the compressor app, possibly I am a bit too wrecked to think today. However, MrJaynie is setting up a special YouTube channel solely for Skank purposes. He’s also joining Tattle to ensure we don’t let you lovely people down and so you get the laughs you all deserve. I’m going to crash now as I’m fucked, last night really took it out of me (bleeping fibro and CFS) and I don’t think I am going to be coherent for much longer. I think I had more fun last night than Skank did, MrJaynie would probably go to another Skank appearance that’s how much good of a night we had, I’m not sure Skank feels the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Remember this post from someone who claimed to have insider information. She then returned saying she had worked for the police and lost her job over it. I personally believe the info below to be true. I'll never trust CW
To be fair I don't think Carl controlled what KP ate, she's gained at least a stone since she's been with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry but I've never believed this. Simply because she's always gone completely nuts when she feels rejected. She ran away from Leandro and hid in the African bush, wanted to kill herself in the car when Pete left, wanted to drown in the sea when Kieran cheated ( but attacked Jane Poutney and knocked her teeth out instead).....she also allegedly tried to throw herself down the stairs on slapgate night. All this was under the influence too. She has a pattern.

Believing Carl tried to kill her is absolving her of all responsibility and I don't think she's changed over decades. She reacts extremely badly when she is dumped or someone rejects her. We know she exaggerates ( South Africa Rape claim).
Any insider information of that night can never say what truly happened because only KP and CW were actually in the room. KP may not even know because she was off her face. I think there's a good reason Carl was never charged with assault....even AFP said Carl 'pushed' KP on that night. A push could easily be self-defence which equals no charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Never really noticed before that the wishing her baby dead comment was made to a 3rd party - can't help but think it was to either of the 2 little ones, those poor kids, the things they'll have seen and heard, shouldn't have to deal with stuff like that at their age 😪
Exactly, parental alienation and post-separation abuse. She probably told the kids to tell Kieran or Michelle.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.