Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that case here in the US you are talking about the young man concerned was in main stream school and it has been mentioned in the media that his 'autism' is self diagnosed by his mother. He could have killed that poor young teacher, I've seen the video, it's horrific. If he was really that deficient then he shouldn't be in mainstream school in the first place.
I read that his foster mother had been fighting to get him into a special needs school. You're right, the footage is horrific. His mother has done a very long post about his condition

Reactions: 7
Chloe has surfaced on TT, she’s battling again 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 she’s so f*cked, she got hammered last night, girl is really hungover, imagine how bad Skank must be today 🤦🏽‍♀️ Recovery from drinking on late nights in your 40s is harsh, as anyone this age knows, I’m the same age as Skank, I’d be wrecked today after a night like that, just like Chloe is. I don’t know how Skank is doing so much drink and ❄ without a serious health incident, she’s even Teflon Tits with regard to her health 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
To be honest, there may well be damage already that she is not aware of, or in denial of because it doesn't her narrative.

Reactions: 22
I don't know much about JJ - do you think he is a tougher character than Carl or weaker? I really hope the reports I have read are true in that he won't like her loud and lewd behaviour and will dump her for it. If not - well he'll end up as just another puppet. He'll be discarded soon enough when he doesn't give her what she wants - another baby. It will be all his fault of course.
It must be eating away at her, knowing Pete and Emily's s baby is due soon too.. she hates the fact princess is looking forward to a new sibling..
She can't have kids by all accounts, no viable eggs as said by wannabe surrogate who changed her mind

Reactions: 37
It must be eating away at her, knowing Pete and Emily's s baby is due soon too.. she hates the fact princess is looking forward to a new sibling..
She can't have kids by all accounts, no viable eggs as said by wannabe surrogate who changed her mind
I really think she is pre menopausal and in denial of it. The body changes are an obvious sign. It can only be a good thing because she has no interest in the children that she already has - she certainly spends very little time with J & B.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Chloe has surfaced on TT, she’s battling again 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 she’s so f*cked, she got hammered last night, girl is really hungover, imagine how bad Skank must be today 🤦🏽‍♀️ Recovery from drinking on late nights in your 40s is harsh, as anyone this age knows, I’m the same age as Skank, I’d be wrecked today after a night like that, just like Chloe is. I don’t know how Skank is doing so much drink and ❄ without a serious health incident, she’s even Teflon Tits with regard to her health 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Her luck will run out soon enough. The amount she vapes will affect her lungs badly if she keeps it up. Wouldn’t it be ironic if she ended up on oxygen from all the vaping, she’d be following in AFP’s footsteps. I’d love to know how many vapes she gets through in a day. Has anyone else seen the story of the teenaged girl who was vaping heavily? She is stuck on permanent oxygen as her lungs are ruined, her life’s trajectory has dropped off a cliff as she cannot go anywhere either, she’s too ill.

Skank is a thick twit, too thick to drop the vapes and coke. Her lifestyle will kill her, however it will probably make her suffer along the way before it does. Karma is a witch if you aren’t a nice person.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I agree completely and I wish more people would wake up to influencers. I'm sick to the teeth of influencer culture. In my opinion the vast majority are greedy and grifting and I especially hate ones who exploit their children for likes and coin. They hide behind phrases like 'be kind' to shut down criticism of their greedy narc lives
I don't detest all influencers, I suppose you get the odd one that does have something of value to offer. KP is a nasty piece of work though, a whole other level. We know she doesn't just get free stuff she scams and doesn't pay people, she wouldn't piss on her fans if they were on fire.

Reactions: 29
I thought that..like a skunk spraying is our skank
Ok mag interview definitely She will be declaring they know each others passwords to all social media etc so they have utter trust and nothing to hide from each other...
That's skanks M.O give the gullible new twit her password to her phone and social media to claim "you can trust me your the one" so she gets his passwords to spy but has other phones and secret social media accounts she uses to contact her bedmates, she's been doing the same for years using alias accounts, burner phones and other peoples phones to contact bedmates.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I don't know much about JJ - do you think he is a tougher character than Carl or weaker? I really hope the reports I have read are true in that he won't like her loud and lewd behaviour and will dump her for it. If not - well he'll end up as just another puppet. He'll be discarded soon enough when he doesn't give her what she wants - another baby. It will be all his fault of course.
Anyone who can just brush aside cheating rumours like Kryten has done makes him very weak in my mind. Carl has proved she was texting him after the break-up and I bet she's still doing it.... I just want Carl out there now posting Instas of him snogging a blonde, plastic bimbo and telling the world that she's the best he's ever had and his new bag of meat heat..... and that they're expecting their first child together.....

1708890310531.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hope she turned into her normal drunk, obnoxious, disgusting self sending JJ running for the hills!

Reactions: 27
I don't detest all influencers, I suppose you get the odd one that does have something of value to offer. KP is a nasty piece of work though, a whole other level. We know she doesn't just get free stuff she scams and doesn't pay people, she wouldn't piss on her fans if they were on fire.
That is true Helena - there are a few influencers I do like. Few and far between, but there are decent ones who have a valuable skill and knowledge.

Reactions: 11
Reading her Instagram comments. They're hysterical, by the way. They're all wise to her script.

But one replied to a "be kind" one saying that Price wished Michelle's baby to be stillborn. Is this true? Genuine question - Tattle knows more than me! 😂
Yes she wished K&M's baby to be stillborn. Apparently 'someone' was also sending similar awful messages to Alex Reid when his wife was pregnant.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
...and let's not forget the brilliant voice coach's opinion on A Howle Noooo Wurld..... Its worth 12 minutes of your life....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Kryten the cretin knows all about skanks behaviour and hasn't done a runner, he's seen it first hand at Christmas/new year smashed off it's face on drink and drugs even getting thrown out of a club and if they've been doing the deed for four months (think someone mentioned that timeline) even cheating behind sink boys back it proves he's just a complete joke and in this for what money and publicity he can get. 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 38
So let’s call this fake relationship a thing, and it will last longer than we thought, so how are they going to see each other regularly. She cannot take B out of school, J is at home all the time, which means she has to travel to Essex constantly (cannot drive, is he driving back and forth to get her, maybe Jess running her around all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️) or she moves him into the MM, away from his life and friends, is he going to do that. I can’t see either option working, how is she going to play this bollox 🤔

If she leaves the kids every weekend, and even during the week, surely KH has a great case to get them back very soon. Skank’s in chase-mode, she’s not spending any time with B & J, I just can’t see how this works for her, he has to move in doesn’t he, then the fun and games start, he’ll see the real Skank everyday, and as we know it’s pretty ugly in many many many ways 🤔😁
Kieran should be able to present this to the judge I think alongside the fact she's possibly going to be a double bankrupt and owing a serious tax debt, possible fraud charges and her house being repossessed. Where the hell does that leave her on being able to provide the children's basic needs? She's fucked up on providing the environmental, housing and stability needs.
She also doesn't give a shite about safety as she was driving with Harvey in the car with no insurance and no valid licence. I said that last year though when it happened though, hopefully, a judge will get to see all this put together in front of them very soon.

Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20240225_185118_Chrome.jpg

---
Oh my, I really thought she’d silenced him, will he actually go for her 🤔 I’m still convinced if he’s willing to he can destroy her, or at the very least damage her and call out many of her lies, with proof to the doubting fans. We know he gets angry when cornered, if OK magazine is gonna be as saccharine and sycophantic as we believe it will be, which it will be, he will be get really mad. Oh c’mon Carl, take her down, I do believe you can do it.

Edit…oh just seen DC say he’s deleted it, he’s as weak as ever, oh I saw a glimmer of backbone from him for a minute then, Stan called it, he won't fightback, disappointing, gee he’s useless 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I don't think he will spill the beans as she will reveal all about the assault. He won't want that coming out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Never believed a word of it from the start. It was sooooo try hard to the point of embarrassment. But I think this is exactly how she reeled him in. I genuinely believe he was love bombed into oblivion and then she started to treat him like tit.
Of course he was, because every guy she's ever been with has said variations of the same thing about her attitude, infidelity etc, but have all made them unique to their particular situations, therefore you can tell that they're not just bitter exes jumping on a bandwagon. Too much of what they say about her makes sense, and most importantly, has been proven.

She's the problem. Only enablers, the very naive and the brainwashed will try and con you into believing otherwise.

Reactions: 28

Hi Krusties, probably late with this one but just seen it on tiktok and had to share.
Turns up 3 hours late…shrieks in to the microphone, talks tit, walks around the stage like a lost Auntie at a wedding & then leaves! Yes Skank…you’ve ‘still got it!’ You f-ing loser! When is she finally going to be exposed & J & B returned to their Dad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes she wished K&M's baby to be stillborn. Apparently 'someone' was also sending similar awful messages to Alex Reid when his wife was pregnant.
Correct here is the original article. I'm guessing the 'third party' that the comment was made through, was Kirsty Shaw Rayner.

I'm fairly sure that someone made a comment here ages ago that Danny Infield was known for cheating on his wife but I can't find the post. Does anyone else remember this?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.