Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cover your ears, sorry I don't know how to upload full videos, just snipets
Just catching up guys, came back to 13 pages!!! Eeeeeekkkk! I see she’s still flogging the dead horse of her being able to sing. Give it up you silly cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Reading her Instagram comments. They're hysterical, by the way. They're all wise to her script.

But one replied to a "be kind" one saying that Price wished Michelle's baby to be stillborn. Is this true? Genuine question - Tattle knows more than me! 😂
Yes it was this

But has a history of wishing people dead…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
she’d struggle to get a gig on the muzzled singer 🤣
---

Why TF does she always have to grab a bloody mic and start shrieking when she does a PA. Who TF told her she could sing?
She did😅. Ironic really seeing as Wales is known as the Land of Song! (part Welsh here - regular visitor there) - I know a lot people there that could have blasted her off the stage with their voices even while their drunk and 'out of it'. Deluded and obsessed with her own perceived beauty and talent. I'm all for people believing in their selves but this is stretching it to say the least 😅 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Expect to now be inundated with the same old 🤮 that she said about Carl
Never believed a word of it from the start. It was sooooo try hard to the point of embarrassment. But I think this is exactly how she reeled him in. I genuinely believe he was love bombed into oblivion and then she started to treat him like tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
So let’s call this fake relationship a thing, and it will last longer than we thought, so how are they going to see each other regularly. She cannot take B out of school, J is at home all the time, which means she has to travel to Essex constantly (cannot drive, is he driving back and forth to get her, maybe Jess running her around all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️) or she moves him into the MM, away from his life and friends, is he going to do that. I can’t see either option working, how is she going to play this bollox 🤔

If she leaves the kids every weekend, and even during the week, surely KH has a great case to get them back very soon. Skank’s in chase-mode, she’s not spending any time with B & J, I just can’t see how this works for her, he has to move in doesn’t he, then the fun and games start, he’ll see the real Skank everyday, and as we know it’s pretty ugly in many many many ways 🤔😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
So let’s call this fake relationship a thing, and it will last longer than we thought, so how are they going to see each other regularly. She cannot take B out of school, J is at home all the time, which means she has to travel to Essex constantly (cannot drive, is he driving back and forth to get her, maybe Jess running her around all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️) or she moves him into the MM, away from his life and friends, is he going to do that. I can’t see either option working, how is she going to play this bollox 🤔

If she leaves the kids every weekend, and even during the week, surely KH has a great case to get them back very soon. Skank’s in chase-mode, she’s not spending any time with B & J, I just can’t see how this works for her, he has to move in doesn’t he, then the fun and games start, he’ll see the real Skank everyday, and as we know it’s pretty ugly in many many many ways 🤔😁
She hasn't given a thought about those kids past month or so whilst she's chasing him, so she carry on doing exactly what she wants..as that's priority over everything and everyone.

Jess Will continue to fawn and do anything skank wants ..
Skank will definitely put some interference in his tshirt business wanting collabs etc

Reactions: 36
My sister has a son with special needs like Harvey! He is a sweetheart 💕 he is 30 years old. Every year I pick him up and he spends a whole week or so with me (I live in a rural village). It is hard but rewarding work. I have an allotment and a couple of old horses which he loves.
My nephew loves the week he has with me and my family. My sons/daughter makes a big fuss over him. My daughter takes him to york on the train which he loves. My sons take him out to play darts :)eek:) in the local pub, and have a meal/shandy. He loves it.
He would not like a loud nightclub! We go for a midnight stroll through the woods, with head torches 🔦 he really loves this!. The whole family of nutters do this! 😂
That sounds amazing. Bet he loved his time with your family. It's a shame KP has never put Harvey first. All those animals and noise when he struggles so much must be awful for his mental health. Unfortunately she has always put her needs above her children's.

Reactions: 28
You dont need an account to read posts, it is public. If you want to reply then you need an account
Yes this is what I did before I was able to make an account. You lot kept me amused for hours so thank you! 🥰

Come on Carl……don’t be shy! Come out and play! It’ll be fun! You’ll love it! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just an observation but skanks jealousy and the controlling the relationship behaviour made an appearance today, poor kryten under orders not to talk and probably post pictures of himself with skank or he'll get into trouble but as soon as krytens pictured with another younger woman skanks posting pictures gushing and slobbering all over him to warn off any women and mark her victim. Bet she's already monitoring his social media and sneaking sly looks on his phone. 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
That sounds amazing. Bet he loved his time with your family. It's a shame KP has never put Harvey first. All those animals and noise when he struggles so much must be awful for his mental health. Unfortunately she has always put her needs above her children's.
....and we have a bin and, as a bonus, an electric mobility chair for when her broken trotters need a rest....

1708889354357.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Chloe has surfaced on TT, she’s battling again 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 she’s so f*cked, she got hammered last night, girl is really hungover, imagine how bad Skank must be today 🤦🏽‍♀️ Recovery from drinking on late nights in your 40s is harsh, as anyone this age knows, I’m the same age as Skank, I’d be wrecked today after a night like that, just like Chloe is. I don’t know how Skank is doing so much drink and ❄ without a serious health incident, she’s even Teflon Tits with regard to her health 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 48
Just an observation but skanks jealousy and the controlling the relationship behaviour made an appearance today, poor kryten under orders not to talk and probably post pictures of himself with skank or he'll get into trouble but as soon as krytens pictured with another younger woman skanks posting pictures gushing and slobbering all over him to warn off any women and mark her victim. Bet she's already monitoring his social media and sneaking sly looks on his phone. 🤣
I thought that..like a skunk spraying is our skank
Ok mag interview definitely She will be declaring they know each others passwords to all social media etc so they have utter trust and nothing to hide from each other...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Never believed a word of it from the start. It was sooooo try hard to the point of embarrassment. But I think this is exactly how she reeled him in. I genuinely believe he was love bombed into oblivion and then she started to treat him like tit.
I don't know much about JJ - do you think he is a tougher character than Carl or weaker? I really hope the reports I have read are true in that he won't like her loud and lewd behaviour and will dump her for it. If not - well he'll end up as just another puppet. He'll be discarded soon enough when he doesn't give her what she wants - another baby. It will be all his fault of course.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.