Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds like someone getting beaten up though, so not likely to be KP.....As I would guess most bouncers are male. She's also the biggest victim in the universe, so would be straight onto police. Maybe it was legohead?
There were several female security guards (is that what they are called when on the door?), I wouldn’t mess with them. I know if the Skank said that tit here it wouldn’t have gone down well. That’s the second time she has come to Wales and tit on us. bleeping stay your side of the Severn Bridge cuntlips, we don’t like you here either.

Yay, well done, great vids, I was just writing some notes for you, was about to post, but you’ve done it, I had arrows and everyone on them 😁 I have it now saved for anyone else who needs tips 😁

Example 😁

View attachment 2779802
There are a few more to come, but I will keep at it as it’s worth it for my fellow Krusties.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hi Krusties, probably late with this one but just seen it on tiktok and had to share.
What the feck was that? 😳🙈 She’s murdered an absolute classic!

What does she say at the end? 😆 I think she knew herself how tit she sounded!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I find that rather heartwarming, a Krusty Couple...! He's definitely a keeper, your Mr Jaynie. Mr Madcat's eyes just glaze over and start twitching as soon as I mention the word 'Skanky'.....
I think Mr Jaynie deserves a medal, perhaps dear @Pom Bear could make one for him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I just spotted your post after I’d posted about MrJaynie being a star, he’s also a treasure. He laughs about Skanky with me and he always appreciates the Tattle posts I read or show to him - he’s a true Krusties at heart.

sorry if I’m repeating a lot in my posts, I don’t drink much anymore and it seems to have a big impact when I do.

here are some videos I took (finally). I’m going to have to split a couple as they are too big even with compression (I have never used this word as much as I have today).
Skanky: "Who wants him, who wants him?".... "No-one wants you, get off the stage...!" Is it because he's stealing your thunder Skanky?
(nb: Although I did find him kinda creepy....!)

1708885999633.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What the feck was that? 😳🙈 She’s murdered an absolute classic!

What does she say at the end? 😆 I think she knew herself how tit she sounded!
I think she says "D'ya know what, I'm bored of this". Not as bleeping bored as we are of hearing you continually murder decent songs 😫

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Latest!!!
Except when the mother is a slapper and always puts her own needs first. And the game playing "mother" deliberately keeps a good father away from his children. I don't know how she dares put that part up.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I think she says "D'ya know what, I'm bored of this". Not as bleeping bored as we are of hearing you continually murder decent songs 😫
I think she didn't know the words and tried to cover it up.... plus she was fecking awful...!

Reactions: 28
Reading her Instagram comments. They're hysterical, by the way. They're all wise to her script.

But one replied to a "be kind" one saying that Price wished Michelle's baby to be stillborn. Is this true? Genuine question - Tattle knows more than me! 😂

Reactions: 28
I agree completely and I wish more people would wake up to influencers. I'm sick to the teeth of influencer culture. In my opinion the vast majority are greedy and grifting and I especially hate ones who exploit their children for likes and coin. They hide behind phrases like 'be kind' to shut down criticism of their greedy narc lives
MrsB,I’ve been so pissed off,but I reckon no more than a year,it’s so big at moment it will go.It’s like anything,nobody will give a tit soon you bet.
---
Reading her Instagram comments - one replied to a "be kind" one saying that Price wished Michelle's baby to be stillborn.

Is this true? Genuine question - Tattle knows more than me! 😂
Oh yes totally true hence she’s got a conviction and a RO.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know what makes me laugh? That daft bint really doesn't learn from past mistakes to stop posting about "the one". In less than 6 months time it will be over. I watched him on mafs and I'm not joking when I say that's he's as dull as dishwater. Apart from a rich Mummy he has fuxk all going for him. She did this with Alex, within a year she couldn't stand being near him. If he was put off by Ella's drunken behaviour, just wait until he sees how nasty Pricey gets after a drink 😏

Reactions: 45
MrsB,I’ve been so pissed off,but I reckon no more than a year,it’s so big at moment it will go.It’s like anything,nobody will give a tit soon you bet.
---

Oh yes totally true hence she’s got a conviction and a RO.
Yet more evidence to add to my increasingly strong theory that she's a psychopath then!

Reactions: 21
You know what makes me laugh? That daft bint really doesn't learn from past mistakes to stop posting about "the one". In less than 6 months time it will be over. I watched him on mafs and I'm not joking when I say that's he's as dull as dishwater. Apart from a rich Mummy he has fuxk all going for him. She did this with Alex, within a year she couldn't stand being near him. If he was put off by Ella's drunken behaviour, just wait until he sees how nasty Pricey gets after a drink 😏
Well she won't stop her drinking and drug taking for no-one, she will lie that she's going to stop but it never happen.. all the exes hated it but couldn't stop her overindulgence so kryten out of his depths

Reactions: 26
I just spotted your post after I’d posted about MrJaynie being a star, he’s also a treasure. He laughs about Skanky with me and he always appreciates the Tattle posts I read or show to him - he’s a true Krusties at heart.

sorry if I’m repeating a lot in my posts, I don’t drink much anymore and it seems to have a big impact when I do.

here are some videos I took (finally). I’m going to have to split a couple as they are too big even with compression (I have never used this word as much as I have today).
Look at him still with that bleeping man bag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love the way that, in some articles from other papers, they're calling their 'relationship' Instagram Official as if its some sort of binding contract or engagement. In other words, its not real unless its on Insta...?!! What is the world coming to...?!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m keeping the faith! Naive……? Absolutely! 🤣 You can do this Carl! And if you don’t want to do it on instasham get your ass over to Tattle, make an account (they’re a friendly bunch over here! I can testify to that!) and drop the tea anonymously! The red tops will pick it up, approach you for comment (you can innocently confirm or deny!) and you’ll make your dollar 💵 that way!! 😉
Excellent suggestion, yes come on over Carl, confession is good for the soul🙏🙏🙏
I wonder wander what his username could be?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure you can just join again now. But like you say they’ve all probably got accounts anyway!

There you go Carl, if you’ve already got an account it’s super simple to drop the ☕ 😉
You dont need an account to read posts, it is public. If you want to reply then you need an account

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.