Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see Chloe or Harvey, but I did see JJ. He was at the back of the stage by the exit and security, I have a photo

So I’m hungover, but a Jaynie hangover is actually a good one - I wake up feeling really chirpy and chipper, but I’m a complete space cadet and will be for the next few hours.

@SmillieKylie would you mind giving me some help on editing videos into a shorter video on the Krusties thread, so I can upload as many videos as possible for you all to see as soon as possible. I’m a bit of a Luddite when it comes to this and some of the videos I have tried uploading are too large.

I did get a video of Skank singing! I was too drunk to realise 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🥴🤣🤣. In fairness I think my brain was protecting me from the trauma 😁.

Here is a short video and more photos I took to tide you all over until I can edit the longer videos.

Also, the bleep cost me a £60 taxi fare as we missed the last train home because the bleep was late. Bless MrJaynie who said we could get a taxi home just so I could see her, he is an absolute treasure.
You caught some crackers of Darth there 🤣 looking malevolent as ever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping mouthy fuckwit. Those people don’t have a lot as it’s quite a deprived area, but at least they were nice, warm, friendly and welcoming - she was out of her league in Neath as those people had more class, decency and self respect than Skank will ever have. I don’t approve of violence, so I hope he gave the bleep a tongue lashing she will never forget. Neath maybe a tit pit, but the people were an absolute joy. I am raging over this, it was probably jealousy talking from Skank as we all know how insecure she is, but it was uncalled for. She was happy taking our money, bleeping ugly, mangled face, herpes ridden, frilly lipped, cankerous, dirty, old bleep.😤🤬😡🤬😡
Pretty sure KP and her 'mates' and grifting family members look down on any person who does an honest days work and lives a decent life. All the Prices and their influencer mates ever do is grift and screw people over. They think they're better than someone from a council estate or an economically deprived area

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m keeping the faith! Naive……? Absolutely! 🤣 You can do this Carl! And if you don’t want to do it on instasham get your ass over to Tattle, make an account (they’re a friendly bunch over here! I can testify to that!) and drop the tea anonymously! The red tops will pick it up, approach you for comment (you can innocently confirm or deny!) and you’ll make your dollar 💵 that way!! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I mean.. what could Carl possibly drop.
Drugs.. drink.. yes .. what else .. surely he doesn't have anything career ending ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure KP and her 'mates' and grifting family members look down on any person who does an honest days work and lives a decent life. All the Prices and their influencer mates ever do is grift and screw people over. They think they're better than someone from a council estate or an economically deprived area
Of course she does. I can't believe people fall for it. She's just the same as certain narcissistic, self-serving politicians who look down on the little people but are happy to take donations or be in the top job whilst making jokes about people dying because of their decisions.
I wish people would wake up. The stuff she allegedly said about Harvey being in a fire and 'you'd be doing me a favour' says it all. No one is of any value to her unless she gains something, not even her own kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I use an app called Compress - you can do them directly on your phone then 😉
Trying that now, wish me luck. If I fail I will ask MrJaynie to upload for me as he is far more tech savvy than me.

Sorry Janie, been out all afternoon, just seen your message asking for help. Was gonna ask you what operating system you using, I use Apple products. I edit everything on my Ipad, the photos App is so user friendly, but it looks like you sorted it now. Tattle has a limit for video uploads, I can get a minute video out usually, by changing resolution and cropping files. If you have any issues I’m free now for any advice x
Thank you @SmillieKylie I may well be asking for your help. I am having a go now so wish me luck. If I am unsuccessful I will either ask for help or get MrJaynie to do it (he is a star and I am a very lucky lady to have him).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean.. what could Carl possibly drop.
Drugs.. drink.. yes .. what else .. surely he doesn't have anything career ending ?!
Her talking about Harvey in a disgusting way? Her taking about how she's purposefully ripped off tax and bankruptcy?

Spill it Carl, spilllllll! 🤪

Reactions: 36
I’m keeping the faith! Naive……? Absolutely! 🤣 You can do this Carl! And if you don’t want to do it on instasham get your ass over to Tattle, make an account (they’re a friendly bunch over here! I can testify to that!) and drop the tea anonymously! The red tops will pick it up, approach you for comment (you can innocently confirm or deny!) and you’ll make your dollar 💵 that way!! 😉
I bet he’s already got a tattle account, along with skank and Edna. Do you still have to refer new members on tattle?

All the buzz from his Vegas eruption, then nothing! 🤷‍♀️ So disappointed in you Crawl, c’mon spill your guts!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That sounds like someone getting beaten up though, so not likely to be KP.....As I would guess most bouncers are male. She's also the biggest victim in the universe, so would be straight onto police. Maybe it was legohead?
Reading the comments someone had put - This was in Neath wasn't it? I'll keep an eye out on the comments.

Reactions: 23
I bet he’s already got a tattle account, along with skank and Edna. Do you still have to refer new members on tattle?

All the buzz from his Vegas eruption, then nothing! 🤷‍♀️ So disappointed in you Crawl, c’mon spill your guts!
Pretty sure you can just join again now. But like you say they’ve all probably got accounts anyway!

There you go Carl, if you’ve already got an account it’s super simple to drop the ☕ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That sounds like someone getting beaten up though, so not likely to be KP.....As I would guess most bouncers are male. She's also the biggest victim in the universe, so would be straight onto police. Maybe it was legohead?
She would also run right to the papers to try & make a buck but the pics of her being helped/led out of the club could be them getting thrown out…

Reactions: 22
I find that rather heartwarming, a Krusty Couple...! He's definitely a keeper, your Mr Jaynie. Mr Madcat's eyes just glaze over and start twitching as soon as I mention the word 'Skanky'.....
I just spotted your post after I’d posted about MrJaynie being a star, he’s also a treasure. He laughs about Skanky with me and he always appreciates the Tattle posts I read or show to him - he’s a true Krusties at heart.

sorry if I’m repeating a lot in my posts, I don’t drink much anymore and it seems to have a big impact when I do.

here are some videos I took (finally). I’m going to have to split a couple as they are too big even with compression (I have never used this word as much as I have today).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Of course she does. I can't believe people fall for it. She's just the same as certain narcissistic, self-serving politicians who look down on the little people but are happy to take donations or be in the top job whilst making jokes about people dying because of their decisions.
I wish people would wake up. The stuff she allegedly said about Harvey being in a fire and 'you'd be doing me a favour' says it all. No one is of any value to her unless she gains something, not even her own kids.
I agree completely and I wish more people would wake up to influencers. I'm sick to the teeth of influencer culture. In my opinion the vast majority are greedy and grifting and I especially hate ones who exploit their children for likes and coin. They hide behind phrases like 'be kind' to shut down criticism of their greedy narc lives

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also said they went outside for a cigarette and we know she's addicted to vapes. I can't bear the thought of someone attacking Skanky - those plastic norks would explode all over Neath and there's far too much plastic pollution already....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just spotted your post after I’d posted about MrJaynie being a star, he’s also a treasure. He laughs about Skanky with me and he always appreciates the Tattle posts I read or show to him - he’s a true Krusties at heart.

sorry if I’m repeating a lot in my posts, I don’t drink much anymore and it seems to have a big impact when I do.

here are some videos I took (finally). I’m going to have to split a couple as they are too big even with compression (I have never used this word as much as I have today).
Yay, well done, great vids, I was just writing some notes for you, was about to post, but you’ve done it, I had arrows and everything on them 😁 I have it now saved for anyone else who needs tips 😁

Example 😁

4C5F2704-2D4A-478B-88E9-C128646E2396.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hi Krusties, probably late with this one but just seen it on tiktok and had to share.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.