Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so! I don't talk to my neice about her because she is a 'fan'. We would end up arguing.
I took a peek on her IG and saw that my cousin's 19yr old daughter follows her and one of my friends a 38yr old. I asked my friend why she follows her, she said she's funny and interesting.
I told her she makes money from lying, she's a conwoman, makes money from using her kids, animals die in her care, she's fake, treat men like dirt etc..

My friend would be gunning for her if Skanky owed her money

Reactions: 13
This a songs for those serious music lovers like Staples , Mrsems etc

This a songs for those serious music lovers like Staples , Mrsems etc
Don’t know why I thought of it , it’s by the great B52’s from their Bouncing off the satellites Album
and it goes like this , all together now
What’s that on your head ? A wig
I say what’s that on your head ? A wig
Wig wig wig wig wig wig wig wig
Liars got a wig
Big blues got a wig
Peekos got a wig
Pom bears got a wig
Katie’s got a cheap toupee
Coles got a big bouffant on
We all got wigs so let’s go

If you didn’t laugh at her tit you’d cry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Over 300 comments on this now and all agree with JL 🤣

More 💩 moaning about her feet, but dancing. Have disabled access 😡
⚠ contains scenes of eating ⚠

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So on its latest YouTube video when they went to thorpe park, they got disabled access because of her feet, there they are dancing around on said mashed up feet! It said that she didn’t want to bring the wheelchair but hold Cole hand instead.
What evidence did she supply in order to get the disabled access. This is an absolute joke for genuine disabled people. I really hope it hasn’t got a disabled badge, as I’d like to know, how.
There is some many videos of her walking, walking up stairs unaided and carrying bags.
My piss is definitely boiling 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So on its latest YouTube video when they went to thorpe park, they got disabled access because of her feet, there they are dancing around on said mashed up feet! It said that she didn’t want to bring the wheelchair but hold Cole hand instead.
What evidence did she supply in order to get the disabled access. This is an absolute joke for genuine disabled people. I really hope it hasn’t got a disabled badge, as I’d like to know, how.
There is some many videos of her walking, walking up stairs unaided and carrying bags.
My piss is definitely boiling 😡
And of her wearing and walking around in 5 inch espadrille wedges and sitting on her feet.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.