Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If by some weird sorcery Katie Price does manage to rebrand herself as a ‘household presenter’ and national treasure it really will be a sign that the moral values of this country have gone right down the toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I knew Katie would drop some kind of bombshell but wanting to host Eurovision wasn't exactly
what I was expecting. Mind you it's giving the Krusties one hell of a bleeping good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My sort of stuff - I just love Ska though. We recently bought a Record Player - yes one of those antique things! & I've been blasting it out here to drown out the neighbour's Edit Piaf's Greatest Hits. Edit Piaf is wonderful compared to the icon wot is Johnny Hallyday though, I've been on the point of doing an 'Allo 'Allo and stuffing my ears with cheese when his wailings waft across the fields
Ah the wonderful Johnny Hallitosis - god rest his vocal chords... 🤮

I knew Katie would drop some kind of bombshell but wanting to host Eurovision wasn't exactly
what I was expecting. Mind you it's giving the Krusties one hell of a bleeping good laugh.
Can you imagine her trying to prounounce Lithuania? Ha ha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My sort of stuff - I just love Ska though. We recently bought a Record Player - yes one of those antique things! & I've been blasting it out here to drown out the neighbour's Edit Piaf's Greatest Hits. Edit Piaf is wonderful compared to the icon wot is Johnny Hallyday though, I've been on the point of doing an 'Allo 'Allo and stuffing my ears with cheese when his wailings waft across the fields
Rita I’m with you love ska my kids bought me a record player a couple of years ago so I could play all my 70s reggae / ska records 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks like they've blocked you. I had the same at the weekend. It appeared their content had gone but it was just my access to it. When I checked online their posts were still there (and still are).
It feels like a badge of honour, ha ha!
Yeah I’ve been blocked! (I checked on one of my other Instagram accounts) 🤣🤣 how strange, I’ve never commented on anything on my personal account! Just liked a few comments giving skanky and wanky grief.

I shall wear my badge with pride!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.