Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More tat for sale.🀒
Why would anyone bother when they can go on line and see her pregnant with Harvey having sex with Dane Bowers in a bath for free?!

I just thought of this Eurovision tit..

What's that got to do with Eurovison? Thought that was at Radio 1 thing... she's never been involved in Eurovision - get back in the garden and check ya rhubarb man! 🏑 πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's that got to do with Eurovison? Thought that was at Radio 1 thing... she's never been involved in Eurovision - get back in the garden and check ya rhubarb man! 🏑 πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎ
I think missed the point of my post again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And Talking of next stories...

So the glass of sparkling tit wasn't gonna be drunk by her then... jeez so boring... 'baffled fans' - that means the perpetually braindead 7 people who follow her full-time...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie and Cole will have more use for a big toilet than a swimming pool after that BBQ lol 🀭 xx

Resizer_16214659479020.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's simple, if Katie hosted eurovision she could have a gemma collins moment.
Nah - I'm sorry - she would be in the UK or in a commentator's box not on stage. UK will never win again and so won't present it again. Sorry, I've got my sensible head on for 5 mins!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nah - I'm sorry - she would be in the UK or in a commentator's box not on stage. UK will never win again and so won't present it again. Sorry, I've got my sensible head on for 5 mins!
I know, I was trying to be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else keep getting ads on how to smooth wrinkly skin on legs and arms when you view articles about KP? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.