Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wanted to spend £3 you can find out if MM is in her mums name....if anyone knew the MM’s address you can look up the owner on the land registry website. I would have thought some journo might have done it for £3 could be a good story!
It’s still in her name, it’s been checked recently, her mum is not on there. No I didn’t spend £3, but know someone who has checked.

@Jersey Girl in other news I see the Red Arrows are there this year ✈

@CAKEANDCUSTARD she has to attend the next one...

And they’re back...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Over 300 comments on this now and all agree with JL 🤣

More 💩 moaning about her feet, but dancing. Have disabled access 😡
⚠ contains scenes of eating ⚠
bleep Cole.

Watch the video. I don't want any fame Crawl "listen to this Girll here. She recognised me before Katie" He's so chuffed. duck off you wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, ! Look at the size of Harvey, this was taken a year ago this is immoral
😡🤬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s still in her name, it’s been checked recently, her mum is not on there. No I didn’t spend £3, but know someone who has checked.

@Jersey Girl in other news I see the Red Arrows are there this year ✈

@CAKEANDCUSTARD she has to attend the next one...

And they’re back...
Hi DC - I will get to see it all from my desk!! Views right across St Aubin's bay without moving out of my chair!! Very lucky 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What happens with the bankruptcy now? I understood what cloud chaser said but if they set a new date and she keeps avoiding it then surely it will just go round and round with skanky just hoping people will give up?
It’s obvious she had no intention of yesterday postponed meeting with being on holiday cause it’s her birthday according to wanky but it drives me crazy. It is taking the total piss
As I keep telling Everybody , I would rather commit murder than get on the wrong side of the Taxman , Vat man ,or Official receiver , You would have more chance of getting off , these people have wide ranging powers that you cannot imagine , Forensic accountancy etc , these people do not give up , Do not forget when you are Bankrupt you do not pay Tax for example , any Tax you would've paid goes to the administration of the account,
So if you fiddle you are not only fiddling the tax man But the receiver , The penalties are very high .
Ill put it this way , If Nothing happens to her , its because she has done nothing wrong , like it or not ,
But if she has cooked the books and tries to get out of it by not co operating Prison is on the Agenda , Please do not underestimate how serious this issue is , The Receiver is not the sun or the Mail , a Fan , Bunny cuddles , they act strictly to the letter of the Law ,
My Opinion , and I am not an expert , I think she has fucked up Bigtime ,we shall see

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ, ! Look at the size of Harvey, this was taken a year ago this is immoral
😡🤬
What a bleep to put that up for everyone to see 🤬

If Harvey NEVER had any disabilities but was that size and she put that up, I'm sure he WOULD NOT be happy about it. She can't keep anything private 🤬🤬

If Harvey NEVER had any disabilities but was that size and she put that up, I'm sure he WOULD NOT be happy about it. She can't keep anything private 🤬🤬
And that bleeping laugh!

@Pom Bear work your magic on this one please lovely 🥰
Back at ya WANKER!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Aah, I certainly will!! I love my desk and the views I have- especially when it's the air show!
Bless you 😘 I see the practising, a free air show is a bonus indeed. Enjoy and post us some piccies if you manage to get any ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
John Lyndon has been out of the press ever since caring full time for his wife who has
Now that is love

Do all the rest of you hate the end of the thread ? I feel like Dr Who bleeping Regeneration

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kinhell, how much lacquer in that mop?
Her mouth is lopsided.
Hard faced, tic tac toothed twit. Mr T's calling he wants his chains back.
Also that top looks like a Sunday market special.
Chav
Sadly she thinks she looks lovely. Take away all the filters and you are left with one rough old hag🤮(in my opinion)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hi DC - I will get to see it all from my desk!! Views right across St Aubin's bay without moving out of my chair!! Very lucky 🥰
you know I love you girl , But honestly , St Aubin's bay with out moving out of your chair ? Bighead , we can get jealous , and start hating you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And that bleeping laugh!

Back at ya WANKER!
What I don’t understand is people think she’s a great mum ! But the evidence is all there on YouTube she’s shite and always will be

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Didn’t realise you could leave tips on that Thrillz messaging site 😳
No reviews on Cole’s yet and at the bottom it says:
About Carl Woods
Katie Price's prince charming…

Not using your LI celebrity status for this eh? Thought Ms Price didn’t like anyone riding on her coat tails for fame? 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Kinhell, how much lacquer in that mop?
Her mouth is lopsided.
Hard faced, tic tac toothed twit. Mr T's calling he wants his chains back.
Also that top looks like a Sunday market special.
Chav
River Island !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.