Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This a songs for those serious music lovers like Staples , Mrsems etc
Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank with a wooden plank
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh-oh

Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank
Beat on the skank with a wooden plank
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh-oh
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh-oh

What can you do?
The Krustie's hate you
Your a skank and a twit always on your back
We don’t like you

What can you do?
Coz we don't like you
Your a skank and a twit always on your back
It's nothing new...with you

(and repeat it all again, I have to make to now)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You are sorta close in a very strange way ha ha ha!
😬😬😬I bleeping detest the vile ugly cuntchops..Baggy bleep,wonder if it makes a slopping noise when she has a piss.🤣slip,slop,sliding about..Dontbfucking sit on the floor with no kecks on you ugly bleep,snail trails everywhere.🤢 oh dear going in to one🤣

• Haha
Okies:

Q What do Skanky and Wanky have in common with the Bee Gees?
A Massive-chew-sets

Boom boom! I made that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So on its latest YouTube video when they went to thorpe park, they got disabled access because of her feet, there they are dancing around on said mashed up feet! It said that she didn’t want to bring the wheelchair but hold Cole hand instead.
What evidence did she supply in order to get the disabled access. This is an absolute joke for genuine disabled people. I really hope it hasn’t got a disabled badge, as I’d like to know, how.
There is some many videos of her walking, walking up stairs unaided and carrying bags.
My piss is definitely boiling 😡
And walking up the cliff wanky should of pushed her off

• Angry
Reactions: 10
My missus said i'm in a funny mood , Those two cunts , and You know I hate using that word in front of girls, But as hard as I couldn try , there is no other word to describe them , they will get their come uppance , because they've got nothing , At least she used to make money by getting her tits out , whats that wanker got ? thats why I asked if any of you girls Fancied him ? No talent , what does the fucker do ? he is not even remotely likeable , nobody I know has even heard of the tosser , sorry girls for going into a rant but my piss is boiling, pair of useless twats ,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My missus said i'm in a funny mood , Those two cunts , and You know I hate using that word in front of girls, But as hard as I couldn try , there is no other word to describe them , they will get their come uppance , because they've got nothing , At least she used to make money by getting her tits out , whats that wanker got ? thats why I asked if any of you girls Fancied him ? No talent , what does the fucker do ? he is not even remotely likeable , nobody I know has even heard of the tosser , sorry girls for going into a rant but my piss is boiling, pair of useless twats ,
But we didn't fancy her other blokes either but they were not rude and unpleasant like Snarl. It has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with personality.

• Heart
Dolly, pass the PissPot to Peeko

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A random thought from me but my Dad was a bit of a joker and used to say that when my Auntie married her very odd husband it “introduced insanity to the family”. I wonder if Coles Mum thinks Krusty is “introducing depravity to the family” 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cheer up Peeko ❤

• Haha
Thanks @S
Does anyone else keep getting ads on how to smooth wrinkly skin on legs and arms when you view articles about KP? :D
Yes!! Also getting 'How to blur your facial lines using a toilet product,' ironically!

Thanks @S
Does anyone else keep getting ads on how to smooth wrinkly skin on legs and arms when you view articles about KP? :D
Yes!! Also getting 'How to blur your facial lines using a toilet product,' ironically!

Question: What do Skanky and Wanky have in common with the Bee Gees?
Teef, cancer and tit hair-do's??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks @S

Thanks @S

Teef, cancer and tit hair-do's??
Y'all make me laugh so hard regarding Skanky and Crawl (Thank fook for that) but my pi$$ is still simmering at 100 degrees. Why? Cos she's playing the 'I have alopecia due to the stress of bankruptcy' card. The lying twit...we all know its due to hair-extensions and bleaching over the years. Furthermore, claims that she gets EVERYTHING gifted for free as she's a walking advertisement. Who would spend up to 12hrs putting £1000 worth of extensions in for free?? So, according to that scrounging woman she doesn't pay for anything? Well I hope the courts don't believe her for a second. Meanwhile, how on earth can she walk along a steep cliff-top in those heels? The lying grunt/oink. Several weeks ago, when ppl were commenting on her obvious lies, one poster commented something along the lines of 'Yeah, she's all that but so much more. If her fans want to follow her, buy S#Ite on deplop, be kept 'guessing' and be interested in what goes on in her world then why not? KP is an 'entertainer' now so what's yer problem?' The worst to come is IF she/Crawl really do own that Dung-Heap and do get everything paid for, work all done gratis. Then I'll be tempted to stick my head in the gas oven because it'll be Karma?? My arse.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What happens with the bankruptcy now? I understood what cloud chaser said but if they set a new date and she keeps avoiding it then surely it will just go round and round with skanky just hoping people will give up?
It’s obvious she had no intention of yesterday postponed meeting with being on holiday cause it’s her birthday according to wanky but it drives me crazy. It is taking the total piss

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Evening lovelies ❤ just watched that Thorpe Park shite. What a delightful attractive pair of specimins they are not god sake, when she's walking from behind her arse looks like one of these.

e1083fd339c98845b54a54fc37b8d675.jpg

And Dolly, where have you been emptying that pot? I drove home today and in one of the roadside lay-bys was about 20 black bags and one of those square plastic big water bottles that have a carrying handle at the top near enough full of pee 🤢🤢 I hope you have been disposing of it responsibly Dolls 🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if there is any truth in the one about MM being in her mum's name?
If anyone wanted to spend £3 you can find out if MM is in her mums name....if anyone knew the MM’s address you can look up the owner on the land registry website. I would have thought some journo might have done it for £3 could be a good story!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
1st meeting
An Office in a Huge High rise in New York
BOSS So our circulation is down , we want something to make a splash , the Limeys are making news at the movement , King Harry and Princess Meghan , Find me something like that.
FRASER Well there's Some Woman called Lozza got the Worlds Biggest arse ,
BOSS No you can see that in Ripley's ,
JOHN Here's something , this couple are in the papers every day, sometimes two or three times . She used to be a model
BOSS That's what I'm talking about, Fill me in .
JOHN Well She fell 25 ft , disabled for life .
BOSS Ah Human interest , hospital story life support ? or she's in a wheelchair?
JOHN well she was for a picture,
BOSS crutches ?
JOHN er no,
BOSS well why is she always in the papers ?
SUSAN well she wears wigs and make-up
Boss A clown then ?
SUSAN er sort of , not quite
WHY THEN IS THIS WOMAN FAMOUS?
BILL er her Mums dying ,
BOSS ,At last , Famous British models mum suddenly taken ill ,that's the Headlines for tomorrow
BILL Er Boss , its not so sudden ,
BOSS Ok , Famous model tells of her secret Heartbreak
BILL er Boss its not so secret or sudden
Boss Well how long has this woman been terminal? Oscar ?
OSCAR At least seven or eight years Boss
Boss Right I cant make heads or tails of this
Get byour stories straight and back in here tomorrow ,i want to know about her partner
JOHN,SUSAN BILL OSCAR Oh tit
TO BE CONTINUED

If anyone wanted to spend £3 you can find out if MM is in her mums name....if anyone knew the MM’s address you can look up the owner on the land registry website. I would have thought some journo might have done it for £3 could be a good story!
ive got it would you like me to post it ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.