Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks beautiful ❤. Princess has used the make up artist Jade before. Emily used her too.
I'd like to think that Prinny could have been a model even if unrelated to Pete and KP.
Not really cat-walk material as she's not tall enough or 'edgy' like Kate Moss. She would be snapped up for catalogue modelling but probably wouldn't be doing the red-carpet events or getting so much attention.

Reactions: 17
Has she mentioned that JJ has the biggest penis she's ever seen yet?, that's usually her port next of call. We'll soon see the duck wit straddling lampposts, the todger always gets bigger with each dick she dates so she must be dealing with 50 inches by now.
I for one am very excited for the penis reveal. Will it be the biggest ? The thickest ? Most plastic ? It’s something to look forward to 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Seems hairdresser owner Lou was not happy that magazines used her baby’s picture with KP.
Keep your kids off socials unless it is private.

I work in TMT and cyber and if your kids are on an open page they are, without a shadow of a doubt, on the dark Web. Hence why Kippers pics are bleeping dangerous of B, J and H especially.

I have closed all socials and erased what I can of my kid from the Internet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Jett seems to be easily manipulated and his mother (lol) capitulates on that. Oh Jett you've got agrophobia, Jett becomes agrophobic by suggestion. Oh Jett you're scared of ghosts, Jett becomes scared of ghosts.
It's honestly frightening what she's doing to those kids minds.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I'd like to think that Prinny could have been a model even if unrelated to Pete and KP.
Not really cat-walk material as she's not tall enough or 'edgy' like Kate Moss. She would be snapped up for catalogue modelling but probably wouldn't be doing the red-carpet events or getting so much attention.
The dimples she inherited from Pete are the making of her face, she needs to smile more and drop the constipated stare secksi pout her mother tried to teach her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who do you reckon she is referring to? Family or friends?
She mentioned both (careful now, Kipper) but the likelihood is that she nicked that quote.
BUT I am jealous of her casual attitude to jealousy! I've always been overly sensitive and hurt easily. Wish I could genuinely think and say that nasty folk are simply jealous. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seems hairdresser owner Lou was not happy that magazines used her baby’s picture with KP.
Stuff put on social media belongs to the social media company though and once it's out there it's public. I don't think she has a leg to stand on there. ETA, I see they deleted it. Weird thing to complain about though, that your public social media is private :unsure:
---
She mentioned both (careful now, Kipper) but the likelihood is that she nicked that quote.
BUT I am jealous of her casual attitude to jealousy! I've always been overly sensitive and hurt easily. Wish I could genuinely think and say that nasty folk are simply jealous. 😕
She's deluded. She can never believe anything she's done is wrong.....so people must be jealous. She basically has no conscience. Not a nice way to be!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I think you are spot on. Calculated move to keep MM. I only hope the courts see it for what it is. Those children are being held hostage to keep her out of jail and in her home.
Even with keeping the kids she doesn't NEED the MM, she has two kids that live with her full time and one that visits occasionally, a 4 bedroom house max is all she needs. P and J both live with their father, despite what she claims. She could be told to sell the MM and rent somewhere smaller.

Reactions: 33
Am i missing something,,, Lou has the hump with OK mag for printing a picture of her child,, but that picture came from skanks social media and Lou gave skank permission to take and post the pictures, now as skank and Lou both have accounts open for anyone to view nothing illegal was done by OK using the pictures. So shouldn't Lou have the hump with skank and Sophie the source for using her child for publicity and selling the baby story to OK mag linking it to kryten and skanks desire for kids with him and giving permission to OK to use the pictures. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
GTFO trying to take the moral high ground with OK Mag when YOU posted the picture of your kid to a public social media account, and then gave permission for another public account with over 2.5 million followers to also post it! Where did you get the audacity from, cos I need some!?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
GTFO trying to take the moral high ground with OK Mag when YOU posted the picture of your kid to a public social media account, and then gave permission for another public account with over 2.5 million followers to also post it! Where did you get the audacity from, cos I need some!?
Then Lou pops up with this gem 🤣
IMG_1825.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It would only be a punishment if she was also given a very limited amount to live on and made to sell the MM! There's no point in it being extended if she can continue to live the life of riley will supposedly being bankrupt! She only THINKS she will benefit from being sent to prison, I highly doubt that would be the case. Boris Becker only got one TV interview out of his prison experience and that was very highly criticized so I doubt it would be the money spinner she would think it would be, as it would only serve to remind people what a dreadful person she is!
I like the fact that she is trapped in the MM as ìt falls down around her ... I dont think she wants to keep it, she wants out but isn't able to sell it because the mortgage lender is in charge
---
Well done DC for putting up with that tedious drivel! So.... if her period was due for when she went sking with Lego-Head the next day, could it be possible that they haven't done the deed yet? :ROFLMAO:.
No pregnancy news then. Yet!
---

And it only took you 6 x hours o write it, eh Kylie! ;):LOL:
She is obsessed with mentioning her period is due to appear young and fertile ... personally, I think they have stopped and she is in menapause
---
They really are dickheads around her ... Kipper knows what she is doing and plays them like a violin
---
Hahahahahahahaha.... Skanky hasn't got a girlie code.... Said no-one ever....

Don't buy into this bullshit ... the lot of them are in it together for clicks and views ... its completely manufactured drama

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.