Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo is so funny, she is so oddly built, even her legs are straight. I think she was once attractive, to me when she was with Keiran was her best look. Even at the start of Sink Boy. BTW what does looking for her "Next Egg" Mean? 🤫
When she's hunting for a new man her version of flirting is calling them 'you egg' on her messages. So now it's become known as new egg hunting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks, it just blows my mind that this is a real thing that people buy into. I must be getting old, sometimes I just don't get the world at all nowadays
It should come under the gambling laws , as it will mean vulnerable will not appreciate how much money they are losing. The sad part is unlike gambling they never have any chance of seeing a brass farthing. It should be illegal
---
I was flicking back. I seriously thought this was Harvey

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.