Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comment on here has just made me realise THATS why she stole Jet & Bunny & is Munchousening Jett into Harvey mark two .

It’s The Bankrupcy isn’t it ?

It can only be , because she clearly doesn’t want them in reality .

There’s no time spent, no input, no love or affection ( unless performative for a camera phone)
She’s taken them so she can say that she has two young children in her one care away from their abusive father , one of whom is vulnerable.

Sorry if everyone else has already figured this out .
It’s only just occurred to me 🙄
I think you are spot on. Calculated move to keep MM. I only hope the courts see it for what it is. Those children are being held hostage to keep her out of jail and in her home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
hahahahahahahaha ... I typed in 'trailer trash cartoon' looking for a daft picture and this came up .... no idea what this is ... but ... its Kipper right down to the tape where her nipples should be 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1708616727357.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think you are spot on. Calculated move to keep MM. I only hope the courts see it for what it is. Those children are being held hostage to keep her out of jail and in her home.
And that, your honour, is the honest truth. Purely there to save her sorry arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure there are plenty of women currently in prison who have disabled or vulnerable children. How could Price use any of her offspring as an excuse when it's common knowledge that Harvey is in residential care, the Andre kids live with their father and the youngest two are the subject of a custody battle?
I really don't see how she could swerve a custodial sentence, given how much she owes the taxman. She may have managed to avoid prison so far, but this is a much bigger issue than driving whilst banned, for instance. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
And that, your honour, is the honest truth. Purely there to save her sorry arse.
The more desperate she gets, the less Jett will see the light of day again. There will be more and more undiagnosed health and mental problems that she will declare about him. There will be no let up for him until he gets his official 'label' that means she gets to stay put. As far as I know, no one can get close enough to him without her being there, to find out what's going on. Either that or she has frightened him enough to keep him quiet. Funny how it never worked on Bunny though and she is still allowed to go to school. I am guessing that Bunny never says anything at school that hints about what goes on behind closed doors, as if she did I am sure a lot more things would be happening to get them out of there without KH having to take the long and winding road to get them back again. I could be wrong and happy to be corrected if necessary.

ETA: Just seen @Ohflip post which also makes sense!! Great post!
---
I'm sure there are plenty of women currently in prison who have disabled or vulnerable children. How could Price use any of her offspring as an excuse when it's common knowledge that Harvey is in residential care, the Andre kids live with their father and the youngest two are the subject of a custody battle?
I really don't see how she could swerve a custodial sentence, given how much she owes the taxman. She may have managed to avoid prison so far, but this is a much bigger issue than driving whilst banned, for instance. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part?
I think you are right also. I don't think in reality she can swerve a custodial sentence given the figures, but I think in her mind she won't go to jail because of the children. Jett does not see KH but Bunny does and maybe in her warped mind that is the bargaining chip.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who the F would be jealous of this mutilated creature. Bankrupt. . Lots of court cases. Unable to legally drive. Debts piling up. Constant worry what’s going to happen next. Can’t get a decent man. Kids kidnapped & court cases due about custody. Lives in a 💩hole. Petitions to stop it having animals. Negative publicity. The list goes on & on. Not a single sane person would want to be her or trade places with her. Really is deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The more desperate she gets, the less Jett will see the light of day again. There will be more and more undiagnosed health and mental problems that she will declare about him. There will be no let up for him until he gets his official 'label' that means she gets to stay put. As far as I know, no one can get close enough to him without her being there, to find out what's going on. Either that or she has frightened him enough to keep him quiet. Funny how it never worked on Bunny though and she is still allowed to go to school. I am guessing that Bunny never says anything at school that hints about what goes on behind closed doors, as if she did I am sure a lot more things would be happening to get them out of there without KH having to take the long and winding road to get them back again. I could be wrong and happy to be corrected if necessary.

ETA: Just seen @Ohflip post which also makes sense!! Great post!
---

I think you are right also. I don't think in reality she can swerve a custodial sentence given the figures, but I think in her mind she won't go to jail because of the children. Jett does not see KH but Bunny does and maybe in her warped mind that is the bargaining chip.
Jomo me babe,we don’t know that Bunny hasn’t said anything,I reckon she has,probably not realising it,but let’s face it she ‘knows’ her mother is well known cos cuntface ( we know what kiddies are like bragging) would have told her😞No doubting that.I reckon school loads of tit on her I really do.Loads of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
No I think you are right. Financial crimes have serious penalties. I read somewhere that people get prison if the tax fraud is generally above 50K.

She has this tax debt, a history of ignoring similar issues ( multiple counts which they will see as willful) and then however many counts of hiding assets within the bankruptcy case. Also, to add she has no remorse and does not have good character, that won't be good for her in terms of reducing sentence.

• Heart
Jomo me babe,we don’t know that Bunny hasn’t said anything,I reckon she has,probably not realising it,but let’s face it she ‘knows’ her mother is well known cos cuntface ( we know what kiddies are like bragging) would have told her😞No doubting that.I reckon school loads of tit on her I really do.Loads of it.
It must be a difficult situation and the schools could be tied with how much they can do. I often wonder is she is bullied because of her mum's antics. I I hope not. Either way she appears to be resilient. Let's hope they go home soon.

Reactions: 24
I would rather she was not imprisoned. I would prefer her to wear an ankle bracelet, have her passport taken away and the bankruptcy extended for several years. That would be more of a punishment. She would benefit from prison by writing books and tv programs
It would only be a punishment if she was also given a very limited amount to live on and made to sell the MM! There's no point in it being extended if she can continue to live the life of riley will supposedly being bankrupt! She only THINKS she will benefit from being sent to prison, I highly doubt that would be the case. Boris Becker only got one TV interview out of his prison experience and that was very highly criticized so I doubt it would be the money spinner she would think it would be, as it would only serve to remind people what a dreadful person she is!

Reactions: 31
I’m a bit drunk after a night out with my bestie celebrating we be going to see Kylie in July 💖 ….yes, a proper bestie, unlike Skank who has zero real besties, I know my friend would do anything for me, she has done over the years, gee I love her, honestly this girl has so saved me 💖 TBH I have a few wonderful girl friends in my life, I’m a lucky gal, but she is my bestie bestie and she knows it 💖

Anyway we bitched about Skank tonight, oh how we laughed at her, but she also told me something about a senior royal and their health, nothing to do with Skanky, but she knows things and she don’t lie to me. Annoys me as I get so much info about celebs, but never about the Skank. I feel I let you lot down, I have lots of contacts but nothing about her. Dunno why I’m telling you lot this (drunk 🤦🏽‍♀️) just I was thinking I have so many beautiful girl friends who confide in me, Skank has no friends like this does she, she just uses people, what a sad life it is. I love my girl friends, tonight made me really realise she has nothing, what an empty shallow life it is, who hoo, Pricey you sad 💩 you going down girl…..oooer I’m v v v drunk, bad Kylie, I’m drunk posting 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I’m dying to know the senior royal info!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Podcast run down 32 mins, ads 5 minutes. Recorded day before she went skiing.
SFP was late as she was in meetings.
She's in the hairdressers doing the pod, she's getting extensions re-done (so they only lasted about a week!) and had her nails done in the morning, then doing her TT shop.
She's not lazy, even working while having hair done :rolleyes:
SFP asks what she's been doing during half term, says roller blading with kids, then goes on to slag Brighton Pier off, as she took kids and met hairdresser Lou there, she got her ride tickets, but Lou didn't as ticket office then closed, so they couldn't go on all the rides. Went at 5.30pm. Moaning about how it was freezing. So that evening was ruined.
SFP asks about the quotes she keeps putting up on Insta...all positive she says, she a warrior behind the scenes.
Yes, she's still vaping.
Her mum says her lips are like a pig's snout.
Then a 5 minutes discussion on them having their periods, she's about to come on, so has her super tampax ready.
I bad review on Apple re the pod and her eating/vaping. If she wants to eat or vape, she will.
A bit about SFP's allotment.
Mentioned when she's with the horses.
She can't pronounce wheelbarrow.
Valentine's day, she only got that packet of sweets from Lou, got nothing else, SFP asked if JJ got her anything, said he's not her boyfriend, why has no one sent her anything, if she can get murder letters through the post and stuff like that, why not bleeping flowers, or a pair of shoes and a handbag, or a spa weekend.
Spent £50 on Bunny to get stuff for her boyfriend. Says she drains her. Calls her a smart arse.
She's now OBSESSED with moonboots, bought so many in different colours. Loves wearing tracksuits, loves to be comfy. Name dropped Dwight Yorke when she was with him about going into some shop, she loves combat pants too.
SFP asks if she wants to clear up any rumours: Goes on about JJ is just a friend who is a man, they don't say stuff when she is pictured with a woman. Apparently has got a journalist she's known for years going on the pod (Wonder if this will be like all the other guests they have said are going on, but never have materialised) Journalists don't check nothing. (I do actually partly agree with this!)
Her daily routine is different, this morning she got up, fed dogs and cat, sorted kids, made boiled eggs and soldiers, took Bunny with her to get nails done, sunbed, went in a shop, now getting hair extensions re-done, TT shop later, then skiing tomorrow.
She constantly checks stuff on her phone. Phone Harvey twice a day, he's always sending pictures and videos. She's always messaging kids. Amy is always having a go at her.
Last night Princess made pancakes then she cooked Fish fingers, chips and nuggets, they all sit round the table and take the piss out of each other, then bed at 8pm ready for Love Island, all the kids want to sit on her bed, she can't move, they are all on their phones.
Lots of background noise from the hairdressers.
A bit about psychic readings.
She's at her happiest with family and animals, being at home, horses too, she loves chaos, never gets any calm.
A bit about Jodie Marsh and her farm, media says they have a problem, wants to do an OF's shoot with her.
On the beg for presents for her birthday.
Viewer question about fillers and botox, she doesn't care about the stick, rises above it.

So nothing about the hidden pink car-Wallis the horse-or being engaged and pregnant to JJ, yet...:ROFLMAO:
Well done DC for putting up with that tedious drivel! So.... if her period was due for when she went sking with Lego-Head the next day, could it be possible that they haven't done the deed yet? :ROFLMAO:.
No pregnancy news then. Yet!
---
Trust me I was very drunk, had to correct it a few times, but yeah I can see it is rather perfect for a drunk gal, look at me roll 😁
And it only took you 6 x hours o write it, eh Kylie! ;):LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jealousy seems to be the go-to accusation with these people, never any substance or reality in what they say. Like a bunch of school kids, ohh you're just jealous...bleeping brainless morons.
Who do you reckon she is referring to? Family or friends?

Reactions: 12
BBC Radio 5 are doing a feature at National Star college at the moment. They've been interviewing students and parents on funding and the residents being able to afford houses and care after they leave etc. No sign of Harvey or Foghorn Fanny. I bet she'd love to be dominating the whole thing. 'Tell them you lav mummy Harvey, HAAAAAARV! What du Fink Harv?'
---
Who do you reckon she is referring to? Family or friends?
I wonder if AFP or SFP has dared to suggest she tone it down with Legohead? They might not like the baby stories .....unless Soph was the source?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would rather she was not imprisoned. I would prefer her to wear an ankle bracelet, have her passport taken away and the bankruptcy extended for several years. That would be more of a punishment. She would benefit from prison by writing books and tv programs
Agree. An ankle tag with 7pm curfew. Passport taken and on an allotted allowance for bare min for 5 years. That would be the worst punishment. I think as soon as the skankrupcy take control of her bank account she will either not do any work - as if she’s earning it’s for her to spent not pay back dr to. Or she will land in more tit as she will most definitely try to hide money. But a curfew would put paid the the nightclub appearances.
---
Seems hairdresser owner Lou was not happy that magazines used her baby’s picture with KP.
It out in the public domain is it not fair game ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.