Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thats it then - skank is gonna be on full-scale "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" since P only has that hair because of HER dontcha knaaaaaw!
Imagine having had hair like that and then ending up with little broken off tufts of tat on your head 🤦🏼‍♀️ silly kipper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Such a hideous waste of skin 🤮🤮
---

God I really hope that's not happening poor little girl 😢
---

I reckon it's your bog standard run-of-the-mill COKE paranoia 🤯🤯
If I was a teacher at Bunny's school I couldn't help but ask: 'How is Jett doing nowadays?' And 'Is he working hard on his sums at home?' etc...
Or wouldn't they dare mention the elephant/non-attendant in the room.
---
Well she could have AFP, PFP and the frumpy dumpling? They could all say its all her exes faults 😄
Especially Pete ya c*nt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, well done for standing up for the truth! 💗
People can often lie due to peer pressure and wanting to fit in. No excuse in that situation though.
The Skanks supporters probably think of her as the "cool" one at school, the one you might lie to about loving their taste in music or fashion hoping people might think you're cool too.
Yes😊 I pretended to like Judas Priest and UFO😂
I gave up the pretence after going to a UFO gig, my first gig, real trial by fire 😳😁🔥 My poor ears were ringing for nearly a week after😱🙉
I do like a bit of metal though
Oh MY!!! Oh Janet, I'm a massive Uf0 fan ~ love that band!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good to see Legohead still enjoying his education since been with Katie, I wouldn't have been surprised if she wanted him to leave school 😀😄😘 x..

View attachment 2774001
Oh Pom, never stop with your fantastic pics. Woke up with migraine at silly o'clock and seeing these made me chuckle and is helping my poor head. Xx
On topic Skanks keep providing us with your tit life so we realise just how good ours is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a very strange dream about Ms. Price last night! In it she was hurriedly phoning around various magazines to try and get her spin on how she had gone bankrupt. Kerry K was there "helping" her with various wigs and, ironically, due to her demands she made me late for my nail appointment - oh the irony! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I agree. That would of absolutely been the right thing to do. It was way over the top. I'd of been filing if I was Edna. Her face when she saw what poor Harvey was wearing. No thought went into it whatsoever
It was just some old rubbish out of those boxfulls of crap she grifted off that UpYours lot. She makes no effort whatsoever in any respect for any of her children
In any case, Edna & Arfa's wedding was "Awwwlllll Abaaaahhhhttt MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" anyway,
Edna was just irrelevant to proceedings

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Pom, never stop with your fantastic pics. Woke up with migraine at silly o'clock and seeing these made me chuckle and is helping my poor head. Xx
On topic Skanks keep providing us with your tit life so we realise just how good ours is.

Thank you and so glad it helped your migraine Love Pom 😊❤❤❤💖🥰💕🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

Some Little Sid pics from my archives, I know how much we love him and his turkey teef 😀❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_16099886337080.jpg

Resizer_16410612908130.jpg

Resizer_16381069825660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He looks really smug Her. And chinny. No idea what a little Lego fellow can be smug about.
Its not as if he's pulled a really cracking bird is it? All he's done is allow himself to be trawled-in by the skank and thats No Achievement!
---
OMG.... I'm definitely getting Bear Chinnychinchin vibes....

View attachment 2774082
He does look like that other tit-head Drury
---
Our Lego is an all round action man ... not just a school ski trip ... he is a boxer, wrestler, swimmer, F1 driver, mountain bike stuntman and is going to represent Great Britain in showjumping at the next olympics... you name it Lego can do it ...Kipper says so and she NEVER lies ...
Do Lego make a twit figurine???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry off topic, is there something I can send my brother about this subject that will persuade him to stop posting my niece online. I’ve tried but he thinks I’m being dramatic. I don’t understand parents wanting to post their kids all over socials - it’s madness!
Skank does it for money, not giving a tit the kids can’t consent and are put in danger. My brother does it for attention-to show he’s a good dad and get applauded. It’s SO selfish.
Leave it with me. A lot of the stuff I've seen is internal only!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Helena, I actually can’t work out this picture at all! Is it genuinely her lips? or her lips with vile brown pigmentation painted on ? or an actual baboons arse?! 😂😂

If it’s her unfiltered it’s actually the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen!

If it’s a baboons arse, it’s quite attractive 🤣
---
Sorry I just saw it’s a baboons arse 😂
the fact is these people that keep doing the lip filler on her can not be professionals or even properly qualified because if they were they would have been struck off to do this type of thing as you are not supposed to do lip fillers every other week(about 6 to 12 months i think you are suppose to wait between fillers)seems like lip filling is not regulated and you can prob do a one day course online and say you are qualified

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I for one am very excited for the penis reveal. Will it be the biggest ? The thickest ? Most plastic ? It’s something to look forward to 🤢
I would be more concerned as to where it has been recently, then what it looks like!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess it will be a hair and nail pampering day getting ready for Neath tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice Skanky still headlines on the poster for Neath, but look, she’s an afterthought in the way they are promoting it ‘Geordie legend, Chloe Ferry is returning to Neath this Saturday with one of her best friends Katie Price!’😂

IMG_6937.jpeg

Who’s gonna drive her, guessing Jess, or will madam demand new lad Kryten takes her there, reckon he might have other plans 😁 Notice Chloe was there 2 weeks ago (why are they going all that way to such a low-key £5 a ticket thing, they can’t be getting that much in appearance coin surely 🤷🏽‍♀️ again it’s just odd ) The club took loads of photos when Chloe was there last time, and the club photographer doesn’t use industrial strength filters 😁

E5B16B7E-F698-47EE-8BE6-C89251954CD7.jpeg

Oh we in for some classic Skanky pics tomorrow, if she actually turns up. Chloe is young, she is fine without the filters, but the Skank won’t be 😈 It’s gonna be a tragic boobs bursting out outfit with her manky botched-up face on full unfiltered display 👍🏽😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I guess it will be a hair and nail pampering day getting ready for Neath tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice Skanky still headlines on the poster for Neath, but look, she’s an afterthought in the way they are promoting it ‘Geordie legend, Chloe Ferry is returning to Neath this Saturday with one of her best friends Katie Price!’😂

View attachment 2774704

Who’s gonna drive her, guessing Jess, or will madam demand new lad Kryten takes her there, reckon he might have other plans 😁 Notice Chloe was there 2 weeks ago (why are they going all that way to such a low-key £5 a ticket thing, they can’t be getting that much in appearance coin surely 🤷🏽‍♀️ again it’s just odd ) The club took loads of photos when Chloe was there last time, and the club photographer doesn’t use industrial strength filters 😁

View attachment 2774707

Oh we in for some classic Skanky pics tomorrow, if she actually turns up. Chloe is young, she is fine without the filters, but the Skank won’t be 😈 It’s gonna be a tragic boobs bursting out outfit with her manky botched-up face on full unfiltered display 👍🏽😁
So Neath made such a huge impression on Chloe that she's recommened it to her grifting mate skanky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.