Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think you are right. Financial crimes have serious penalties. I read somewhere that people get prison if the tax fraud is generally above 50K.

She has this tax debt, a history of ignoring similar issues ( multiple counts which they will see as willful) and then however many counts of hiding assets within the bankruptcy case. Also, to add she has no remorse and does not have good character, that won't be good for her in terms of reducing sentence.
Hope they don’t need character references. She’ll be fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You are brilliant.

The puppet master and her puppet witches 🤣
👏👏 absolutely brilliant @Pom Bear ! Reminds me of a cross between the Neil Patrick Harris toy maker character on Dr Who and Richard Gere as Billy Flynn in Chicago! 👏👏
Oooh very clever Pom!
And so true!
Thanks for the lovely messages 😀👍😊🥰❤❤❤❤🥰💕💖😘 xxxx and it was so nice to see so many emojis on my puppet pics, I read each one that's been sent on each pic Love from Pom ❤😊🥰💕💖😘🤗😘🐶🐾 xxxx

Aaah he’s been let off the leash to go and get his Lego head remodelled!
Don't forget your little bag 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_17086359686601.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
How does she get people to lie for her. Would they lie and give her an alibi if she committed murder!

Of course they wouldn't, so why lie for her any other time 😡
It’s odd how some people will lie for certain people. Almost as if they believe they lies they spout. Yeeeeeears ago when I worked for the police, we all had to be sprayed with pepper spray so that we would know how it affects any naughty people. There were 14 of us having it done. We all signed something to say we agreed to it. Yes it was pretty grim. It makes your legs tremble and obviously you can’t walk cos you can’t see anyway. The next day one of the group said she hadn’t agreed to it, she was bullied into it, and it was worse than she’d been told to espect and she believed that was because she was Asian! 10 people wrote statements saying yes she was forced into it and they felt forced too! I was raging. My statement said no one was forced and she realised she might be able to get compo by bringing her race into it. Uggggggh. No one would speak to me for a couple of months. The young copper who sprayed her got suspended and was warned he might even be charged with an offence! When I was sticking up for myself and asking the others why they agreed with her, they said that’s what happened!! Sorry, I’ve rambled on for longer than I intended to. But i always think if this when people blindly and twatly believe and stick up for the cuntbag that is KFP.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Good to see Legohead still enjoying his education since been with Katie, I wouldn't have been surprised if she wanted him to leave school 😀😄😘 x..

Resizer_17086371684121.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Katie Price #360 Skanky thinks everyone's jealous when in fact all she does is repel us!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Had the opportunity? What's she on about. You just need to go somewhere and hand over some money. It's not as if it's getting into Oxford University or you were chosen to go into space. 😆 She's trying to make out having some lip filler is out of reach for 'plain jane' plebs? It costs about £100 a go. It's the easiest thing in the world these days to get credit for a few hundred quid..... if you really wanted to look like you had baboon anus lips, We don't Kipper! :sick:

View attachment 2773813
Helena, I actually can’t work out this picture at all! Is it genuinely her lips? or her lips with vile brown pigmentation painted on ? or an actual baboons arse?! 😂😂

If it’s her unfiltered it’s actually the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen!

If it’s a baboons arse, it’s quite attractive 🤣
---
Sorry I just saw it’s a baboons arse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Katie Price #360 No horses were ridden as the assets were hidden to keep Pricey the midden out of prison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks for the lovely messages 😀👍😊🥰❤❤❤❤🥰💕💖😘 xxxx and it was so nice to see so many emojis on my puppet pics, I read each one that's been sent on each pic Love from Pom ❤😊🥰💕💖😘🤗😘🐶🐾 xxxx

Don't forget your little bag 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx...

View attachment 2773940
He looks really smug Her. And chinny. No idea what a little Lego fellow can be smug about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Helena, I actually can’t work out this picture at all! Is it genuinely her lips? or her lips with vile brown pigmentation painted on ? or an actual baboons arse?! 😂😂

If it’s her unfiltered it’s actually the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen!

If it’s a baboons arse, it’s quite attractive 🤣
---
Sorry I just saw it’s a baboons arse 😂
I really had to look properly too to check 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agree. An ankle tag with 7pm curfew. Passport taken and on an allotted allowance for bare min for 5 years. That would be the worst punishment. I think as soon as the skankrupcy take control of her bank account she will either not do any work - as if she’s earning it’s for her to spent not pay back dr to. Or she will land in more tit as she will most definitely try to hide money. But a curfew would put paid the the nightclub appearances.
---

It out in the public domain is it not fair game ?
No. Oks use is commercial, so they need permission from the copyright owner (the person who took the photo) and because it’s a child, permission from the parent.
---
I for one am very excited for the penis reveal. Will it be the biggest ? The thickest ? Most plastic ? It’s something to look forward to 🤢
It’s plastic, it’s fantastic! Oops wrong movie 😁
---
Had the opportunity? What's she on about. You just need to go somewhere and hand over some money. It's not as if it's getting into Oxford University or you were chosen to go into space. 😆 She's trying to make out having some lip filler is out of reach for 'plain jane' plebs? It costs about £100 a go. It's the easiest thing in the world these days to get credit for a few hundred quid..... if you really wanted to look like you had baboon anus lips, We don't Kipper! :sick:

View attachment 2773813
necrotizing fasciitis?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks really smug Her. And chinny. No idea what a little Lego fellow can be smug about.
Our Lego is an all round action man ... not just a school ski trip ... he is a boxer, wrestler, swimmer, F1 driver, mountain bike stuntman and is going to represent Great Britain in showjumping at the next olympics... you name it Lego can do it ...Kipper says so and she NEVER lies ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t wanna be the bearer of bad news (or views) but I really can’t see the courts putting her away. She’s a full time yummy mummy to H and has 2 vulnerable children in her care (according to her), PLUS she’s a woman. I bloody hope I’m wrong as I’d love to see her do time but I’m not holding my breath .
She's a corrupt, lying, egotistical, narcissistic, fraudulent, evil, stinking, vomit-inducing, bleeping ugly, horrific, rough-as-a-badgers-arse superbitch, why should the fact that she's a woman sway the courts? Rose West was a woman, Ruth Ellis was a woman, Myra Hindley, she seems to have worst traits than all of them put together except the only thing she hasn't done as yet is commit a murder but the carnage she has created in so many other people's lives warrants her being put away whatever her gender (and it's questionable as to what that is as she now looks so butch!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s odd how some people will lie for certain people. Almost as if they believe they lies they spout. Yeeeeeears ago when I worked for the police, we all had to be sprayed with pepper spray so that we would know how it affects any naughty people. There were 14 of us having it done. We all signed something to say we agreed to it. Yes it was pretty grim. It makes your legs tremble and obviously you can’t walk cos you can’t see anyway. The next day one of the group said she hadn’t agreed to it, she was bullied into it, and it was worse than she’d been told to espect and she believed that was because she was Asian! 10 people wrote statements saying yes she was forced into it and they felt forced too! I was raging. My statement said no one was forced and she realised she might be able to get compo by bringing her race into it. Uggggggh. No one would speak to me for a couple of months. The young copper who sprayed her got suspended and was warned he might even be charged with an offence! When I was sticking up for myself and asking the others why they agreed with her, they said that’s what happened!! Sorry, I’ve rambled on for longer than I intended to. But i always think if this when people blindly and twatly believe and stick up for the cuntbag that is KFP.
Wow, well done for standing up for the truth! 💗
People can often lie due to peer pressure and wanting to fit in. No excuse in that situation though.
The Skanks supporters probably think of her as the "cool" one at school, the one you might lie to about loving their taste in music or fashion hoping people might think you're cool too.
Yes😊 I pretended to like Judas Priest and UFO😂
I gave up the pretence after going to a UFO gig, my first gig, real trial by fire 😳😁🔥 My poor ears were ringing for nearly a week after😱🙉
I do like a bit of metal though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Keep your kids off socials unless it is private.

I work in TMT and cyber and if your kids are on an open page they are, without a shadow of a doubt, on the dark Web. Hence why Kippers pics are bleeping dangerous of B, J and H especially.

I have closed all socials and erased what I can of my kid from the Internet.
Sorry off topic, is there something I can send my brother about this subject that will persuade him to stop posting my niece online. I’ve tried but he thinks I’m being dramatic. I don’t understand parents wanting to post their kids all over socials - it’s madness!
Skank does it for money, not giving a tit the kids can’t consent and are put in danger. My brother does it for attention-to show he’s a good dad and get applauded. It’s SO selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2773813
Thing is she actually likes the attention even if it’s bad it’s still attention 🤷
---
Thing is she actually likes the attention even if it’s bad it’s still attention 🤷
Thing is even when the money drys up and the courts make her live on pittance she will always find someone to do it for nought look at dw they no they are making her a laughing stock it’s great news , but she takes it seriously and both convinced the world adore them dilusional

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.