Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it’s just deflection? Gets people talking about the horse instead of Carl’s posts about the pink RR etc.

Reactions: 29
Just a thought do you think Helen would have bought Wallis for KP ?
Think this Helens up to her neck in skanks dodgy dealings,,, wouldn't surprise me if Helen is lending skank money and if Wallis wasn't on the bailiffs list has bought him off skank (Helen will stable him and skank can nip over when she needs deflection and pictures to ride on her land) . Skank needs some flash money to lure kryten so Helens probably opened a pawn shop and skanks her biggest client flogging her everything of value on the cheap. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t get the Wallis story at all what was the point. Of course the clan planted it Smylie Kylie,who else would. Saying the bailiffs took him, who makes this tit up and if they did how does this help her. Desperate.

Reactions: 21
Sorry to go slightly OT.
I’m a spelling and grammar pedant.
if anyone’s able to edit the thread title, it should be ‘sees’ - no superfluous apostrophe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not gonna happen Jomo, I believe she has no viable eggs anymore, she will not want a child that is not biologically hers, she cannot adopt, same reason, and she would fail the adoption criteria anyway. She will never have baby 6, that game, and it is a game to her, is over, and what a relief that is.
It's just a story to peddle ... if one of the tv companies had picked up her stupid Monkey tennis idea for a Kipper surrogacy tv show then she would have gone ahead with it ... on their coin for celebrity and clicks ... but none did and none will

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would love to go!! But alas I haven't got the funds, so instead I'll drink my Kylie wine tonight that my husband got me for my birthday today.
Happy Birthday MrsOh, enjoy the Kylie wine 💖

Indeed gigs now are so expensive I have to say, not just the ticket price but including hotel (I usually get last train back to Brighton, but taking my little‘un this time, it’s a long day anyway, so I’ll have a hotel close to Hyde Park for her) and add on travel, drinks and food, it‘s a very costly day out, but I love Hyde park gigs, I try to go to one every year, and let’s face it I ain’t missing Kylie there 😁 I’m out tonight meeting my friend to celebrate us getting tickets, more expense 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Back to Skank, she’s looking so smug on her latest IG stories, I really think she is so deluded now she thinks she’s back, top of her game, with all the bollox about Kryten she is feeling smug, but sorry dear, you have nothing but serious 💩 heading your way. So need to have that smug face wiped soon, and I believe that day is near. Whatever, she’s not annoying me today, despite the smugness, I got Kylie tickets, FU Skank and your smugness, the Price ain’t winning, you are going to Neath and they are charging £5 to see you, oh that’s so your level now 👊🏾😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
so one hour ago she post a video of her scratching the horse but also a video of her in a car going somewhere so one of them at least must have been taken at a different time(notice she does not actually show her self on the horse one just the hand)

I don’t get the Wallis story at all what was the point. Of course the clan planted it Smylie Kylie,who else would. Saying the bailiffs took him, who makes this tit up and if they did how does this help her. Desperate.
Personally I think it's a sympathy ploy BUT the Bailiffs may well have taken the horses ... they have to provide for the care of livestock during the period she has to comply with any payment enforcement, after that, if she doesn't comply then they can be sold just like any other property taken by them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If Wallis is next door no doubt we’ll get the obligatory riding up and down the lane in a double bridle soon.

• Sad
  • Haha
KFP started it. My first memory of her is of her shouting at some audience member that they must a bucket vag. On the Graham Norton show in the late 90s I think.

takes one to know one!

anyway, I’m sure no one actually thinks that of everyone. Just of her and ridiculous amount of The Ones. Especially as they’ve all been the biggest ever so by now it must be stretched beyond belief!
Dane Bowers and his biggggg toe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone remember this,,,
An ITV spokesperson told the scum " Katie hasn't been approached to take part as she is not suitable for family viewing" think those were the words used when skank tried to link herself to the jungle so hope nothings changed on that front with ITV which means not a snowballs chance of skank getting any TV time with them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder what the spin will be in the OK 'article' ( I use that term loosely!). With Carl it was 'He's controlling, I can't cheat, he puts me in my place'.
She's used controlling with so many now, surely she can't claim that again after 5 minutes of eating Legohead 🤦‍♀️
And, with respect to the poster that appears to know Lego ... a gobble from her when he was drunk is all that has happenned at the very most (i even doubt that because she is now physically pretty repulsive to a young guy) ... he may have said he has shagged her BUT its a fake relationship for clout ... he can barely look in her direction and the 'kiss' looked staged ... BUT he will say that he is shagging her because that's part of the deal
---
The stable looks internal here, inside a block ... the stables at MM are outward facing ... wherever Wallis is, its not at MM... AND if Bailiffs do not have him, in law, he is livestock not a pet and therefore an asset so she would be stupid to post this if he is hidden ... either she 'sold him' to put his papers in another name (if not at market value then she has done that illeaglly adding to the tit she is in) or the bailiffs have him but allow her to visit or its an old video
---
Looks like her hand will be forever frozen in a vape-shaped claw.....

View attachment 2771499
Aww ... don't they look lovely together 🤢🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.