Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filmed an ad in the hairdressers, can’t even get her wording right, says it has 2.7 users…not sure what the ad is, as she doesn’t say and no link🤷🏻‍♀️ brilliant Katie, just first class 🤦🏻‍♀️
Perchance it’s the number of men she’s had 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember this,,,
An ITV spokesperson told the scum " Katie hasn't been approached to take part as she is not suitable for family viewing" think those were the words used when skank tried to link herself to the jungle so hope nothings changed on that front with ITV which means not a snowballs chance of skank getting any TV time with them. 🤣
There has been talk about KFP going into the Celeb Big Brother house (she’s the only one saying that, mind) and also Philth Schofield. They could have a jolly old time talking about all the Non-Disclosure Agreements that they’ve had folk sign 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ooooooo..... but the article is not as exciting as I thought it was going to be... I'd hoped it would be more juicy than that.

"She eventually turned up with minutes to spare. When we got out on the stage, she started talking about herself and I had to tell her, ‘Oi! It ain’t about you today.
"Whenever I bump into her now, she tells me how she wants to come back to Loose Women. And I say, ‘But, Katie, you can’t f*** ing behave yourself, can you?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Katie also has a new puppet, it comes with attachable parts including turkey teeth and little man bag 😃😄 x...

Resizer_17085418287821.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I’m T1 and have a bag like that to carry all the bits I need. I don’t cart it around every time I move tho.
There IS some logic in Lego-Man carrying a bag like that for his T1 Diabetes. It's the colour of 'medical-type' first-aid boxes and so easy to locate amongst his many other man-bags! 👝👛👜💼🎒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really hope B and J are OK whilst all this tit is happening around them. Worry about them and what they’re experiencing at “home” 😞
I seriously hope that any 'activity' between JJ and her did NOT happen in front of them or with them in earshot.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s really looking older in the Backgrid pics, Definitely could be mistaken for his mother.

Reactions: 21
It's that Bunny cuddles twit again. Speaking of two hats. Ron the mega fan seems to have disappeared off the KP bum-licking circuit!
Didn't someone a few months ago put up a screenshot from super Ron (i think) saying something like "i've defended Katie and been a fan for years but what she's done is indefensible" and said he'd no longer be following or defending her. seemed he had enough of defending the skank and finally seen the light but i can't remember what skank had done or said what he thought was crossing the line after all the tit she'd done before. 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Notice we are all (mostly) talking about Wallis the horse and not other things like : RR hiding.

It’s not a criticism of anyone here, it’s just I reckon the horse story is a deflection from other stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Notice we are all (mostly) talking about Wallis the horse and not other things like : RR hiding.

It’s not a criticism of anyone here, it’s just I reckon the horse story is a deflection from other stuff
Yep, if kipper makes out the whole horse story was a crock of 💩then the gullible will think the same of the RR

Reactions: 25
Ooooooo..... but the article is not as exciting as I thought it was going to be... I'd hoped it would be more juicy than that.

"She eventually turned up with minutes to spare. When we got out on the stage, she started talking about herself and I had to tell her, ‘Oi! It ain’t about you today.
"Whenever I bump into her now, she tells me how she wants to come back to Loose Women. And I say, ‘But, Katie, you can’t f*** ing behave yourself, can you?’

This justva out sums the bleeping witch up shes always behaved like this and is still doing it what a vile entitled bleep she is she wont like this being put in print🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.