Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna happen Jomo, I believe she has no viable eggs anymore, she will not want a child that is not biologically hers, she cannot adopt, same reason, and she would fail the adoption criteria anyway. She will never have baby 6, that game, and it is a game to her, is over, and what a relief that is.
HUGE relief!! No other child deserves to be born to that woman!!
---
I can't really think of a reply but......

View attachment 2771337

And if I were him, I would be running for the hills!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Usual old script to follow too...he looks like he's being held hostage ..she's already putting him in his place just in these photos alone...soon he be isolated from everything and she claim they are so in love and spin the we know each others passwords sharing line...total trust etc
I wonder what the spin will be in the OK 'article' ( I use that term loosely!). With Carl it was 'He's controlling, I can't cheat, he puts me in my place'.
She's used controlling with so many now, surely she can't claim that again after 5 minutes of eating Legohead 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s not her on the video though. Thats someone else talking to Wallis. The neighbour Helen perhaps?
Oh it’s started, DC called it, Skank’s going to deny Wallis has gone, let’s see what she says on the podcast tomorrow 🤔

Why would the Red Tops run that story if not true, unless the clan planted it so she could call the press out as liars, hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 42
I wonder what the spin will be in the OK 'article' ( I use that term loosely!). With Carl it was 'He's controlling, I can't cheat, he puts me in my place'.
She's used controlling with so many now, surely she can't claim that again after 5 minutes of eating Legohead 🤦‍♀️
Oh it will be something like ' he keeps me young and he loves my kids. We're going to have kids - he wants to be a dad. He plays so well with Jett and Bunny' 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh it’s started, DC called it, Skank’s going to deny Wallis has gone, let’s see what she says on the podcast tomorrow 🤔

Why would the Red Tops run that story if not true, unless the clan planted it so she could call the press out as liars, hmmm 🤔
I think that's the plan. Plant fake stories so she can then deny them so when they write the truth she then can say they always lie and mugs will believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh it will be something like ' he keeps me young and he loves my kids. We're going to have kids - he wants to be a dad. He plays so well with Jett and Bunny' 😆
"he's not met Harvey yet because I am very responsible about introducing people too early to my children"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It would be brilliant if she could get lego boy to dress up as Barney the dinosaur :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And Harvey calls him a daddy kryten already!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And Harvey calls him a daddy kryten already!
Do you suppose each one of it's Victims has to wear a name-badge so H knows which Noo Daddy he's talking to?
Or does she give them numbers, ie #3698 ??
---
Mark my words, pregnancy then miscarriage stories incoming. I’ll wait…
Ah yes she got spontaneously pregint by the young and virile Legohead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

His mother must be self-combusting over there in the USA

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that's the plan. Plant fake stories so she can then deny them so when they write the truth she then can say they always lie and mugs will believe her.
She denied the dogs were for sale for ages , and then they were gone. I don’t believe a bloody work she says. She’s a gaslighting hole

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.