Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Mails comments like someone said they must be having a laugh.
---View attachment 2771754
I bet that is Looney Cuddles
---
Didn't someone a few months ago put up a screenshot from super Ron (i think) saying something like "i've defended Katie and been a fan for years but what she's done is indefensible" and said he'd no longer be following or defending her. seemed he had enough of defending the skank and finally seen the light but i can't remember what skank had done or said what he thought was crossing the line after all the tit she'd done before. 🤔
Also, I think it is because he got outed as a "perv" when he said he wanted Princess to follow in her mum's footsteps. He hasn't been on much after that

• Sick
Reactions: 24
As long as the right people who need to know have seen that post about the Range Roger nothing she does or says will make a difference

Reactions: 42
I’m T1 and have a bag like that to carry all the bits I need. I don’t cart it around every time I move tho.
It’s a Goyard bag he has, assuming it’s not fake it cost a few grand. He’s certainly getting his moneys worth as he’s never without it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh it will be something like ' he keeps me young and he loves my kids. We're going to have kids - he wants to be a dad. He plays so well with Jett and Bunny' 😆
Bunny helps him with his make up and Tiktok when he's not sleeping in Jett's tent in the hall.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s a Goyard bag he has, assuming it’s not fake it cost a few grand. He’s certainly getting his moneys worth as he’s never without it 😆
It’s a Goyard Cap vert Pm and it’s £1500, looks Absolutely ridiculous lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think you are all being mean, credit where credits due but skank has an amazing talent for making whatever clothes she wears look like a sack of tit, shapeless tops & baggy crotches on whatever outfit, thats not easy!
I dunno, Meghan Markle seems to have the title for turning expensive clothing into complete crumpled ugly messes! Must be a narc talent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Filmed an ad in the hairdressers, can’t even get her wording right, says it has 2.7 users…not sure what the ad is, as she doesn’t say and no link🤷🏻‍♀️ brilliant Katie, just first class 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wtf filtered to duck doesnt even look like her lol she looks ridiculous at best

Reactions: 14
I bet that is Looney Cuddles
---

Also, I think it is because he got outed as a "perv" when he said he wanted Princess to follow in her mum's footsteps. He hasn't been on much after that
Oh yes that's definitely theBunny-Bonkers-One!
I do recall Ron the Man doing an almost complete u-turn on Kipper before leaving under a cloud of negativity. Does anyone remember that red-top poster that used begin 'We read with interest' blah-de-bla?

Reactions: 12
I hope legoman knows what is going to happen to him. Bear with me on this. After my divorce I ran a bit wild, at one time I had 4 women on the go,not proud of it now, but with everyone I used protection even if they told me they were on the pill. I did not want to father another child without a true relationship and then pay maintenance without having input to a child’s life. Legoman is being set up to father a child if she can actually get pregnant, and he will be paying for the child for the next 18 years and she will be damn sure that she drains every bit of income she can get out of him. My marriage and subsequent divorce from my narcissistic husband ex really messed with my head and emotions for years, thankfully I met a fantastic woman who dragged me from the depths of despair. This is legomans future unless he gets out now. The price of fame is very costly for some.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m a bit drunk after a night out with my bestie celebrating we be going to see Kylie in July 💖 ….yes, a proper bestie, unlike Skank who has zero real besties, I know my friend would do anything for me, she has done over the years, gee I love her, honestly this girl has so saved me 💖 TBH I have a few wonderful girl friends in my life, I’m a lucky gal, but she is my bestie bestie and she knows it 💖

Anyway we bitched about Skank tonight, oh how we laughed at her, but she also told me something about a senior royal and their health, nothing to do with Skanky, but she knows things and she don’t lie to me. Annoys me as I get so much info about celebs, but never about the Skank. I feel I let you lot down, I have lots of contacts but nothing about her. Dunno why I’m telling you lot this (drunk 🤦🏽‍♀️) just I was thinking I have so many beautiful girl friends who confide in me, Skank has no friends like this does she, she just uses people, what a sad life it is. I love my girl friends, tonight made me really realise she has nothing, what an empty shallow life it is, who hoo, Pricey you sad 💩 you going down girl…..oooer I’m v v v drunk, bad Kylie, I’m drunk posting 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Anyway we bitched about Skank tonight, oh how we laughed at her, but she also told me something about a senior royal and their health, nothing to do with Skanky, but she knows things and she don’t lie to me.
Ooooh you've got me intrigued now 🤔

Sounds like you had a lovely evening. Can't beat true friends 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m a bit drunk after a night out with my bestie celebrating we be going to see Kylie in July 💖 ….yes, a proper bestie, unlike Skank who has zero real besties, I know my friend would do anything for me, she has done over the years, gee I love her, honestly this girl has so saved me 💖 TBH I have a few wonderful girl friends in my life, I’m a lucky gal, but she is my bestie bestie and she knows it 💖

Anyway we bitched about Skank tonight, oh how we laughed at her, but she also told me something about a senior royal and their health, nothing to do with Skanky, but she knows things and she don’t lie to me. Annoys me as I get so much info about celebs, but never about the Skank. I feel I let you lot down, I have lots of contacts but nothing about her. Dunno why I’m telling you lot this (drunk 🤦🏽‍♀️) just I was thinking I have so many beautiful girl friends who confide in me, Skank has no friends like this does she, she just uses people, what a sad life it is. I love my girl friends, tonight made me really realise she has nothing, what an empty shallow life it is, who hoo, Pricey you sad 💩 you going down girl…..oooer I’m v v v drunk, bad Kylie, I’m drunk posting 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Glad to hear you had a great night, true friends are diamonds that you cannot buy.
Sad Skank has to pay for people to be around her. She has no true friends, she never has and never will because a real friendship works both ways.
You help them and they help you. Love, care and respect, 3 words Katie Price does not know the meaning of.
She really is a pathetic sad sack with all her pathetic scheming, her and her family.
Ensnaring vulnerable wannabe idiots like JJ
If you're reading here Kate, Sophie, Amy just give it up, go get a life especially if its foreshortened one Amy. Let the children see their dad make peace, be friends or is this what you really want as your legacy, court cases, sadness and infamy? It must be exhausting trying to keep the gravy train on track. Just give up, because you won't win in the end.
😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She’s vile but I can never understand why there’s this pervasive conversation around women having a baggy vag from having lots of different penises.
What age is she know. Still talking about sizes, sex the lot. Grow up k we are tired of the same old shite 😴 change the conversion its the same one over and over again boring now. Your sex life doesn't sell

• Heart
Reactions: 31

So pleased you had a great night..hope your head is not too sore this morning 😀.
Spill the tea on what your friend said about the health of a senior royal...we wont tell anyone 😉 xx 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I am so glad you have had a good night out!! It’s true-you can’t pay people to be your friend. She has acquaintances that she calls friends. But they disappear as fast as they show up. Then poof! Gone, and it’s like they never existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.