Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put on weight to the tune of 4-5 stones, buy an habit and go with the flow.
Not forgetting two pair of giant magnifying glasses worn as specs.
It’s not the day to talk about magnifying glasses…. 🫣 Slightly off topic but I wear contact lenses and only have glasses as a backup. I’ve lost my nice glasses and I only have my fugly glasses (still not Edna standard thiugh). So I ordered a pair online using my prescription.

Theyhave turned up today and have lenses as if I am Mr Magoo and I can see duck all though them 😳

It turns out lenses can be + or ~ and I ordered plus instead of minus. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sharing this story as I will happily share my mistakes - unlike Skanky!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
It’s not the day to talk about magnifying glasses…. 🫣 Slightly off topic but I wear contact lenses and only have glasses as a backup. I’ve lost my nice glasses and I only have my fugly glasses (still not Edna standard thiugh). So I ordered a pair online using my prescription.

Theyhave turned up today and have lenses as if I am Mr Magoo and I can see duck all though them 😳

It turns out lenses can be + or ~ and I ordered plus instead of minus. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sharing this story as I will happily share my mistakes - unlike Skanky!
Now's the time to visit Ellie then for some cosmetic enhancements, with those glasses you'll think you're as beautiful as Skanky.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Addicts the lot of them ... drugs ... surgery ... attention ... games...
It’s getting worse with Chloe. She arrived in Bristol, was straight on TT after arrival, battling people while walking to her car (she has a driver from the club to take her there, honestly, how is this trip making any coin 🤦🏽‍♀️) Chloe is manic, she’s obsssesed with this TT, it’s worse than Skank’s vape addiction !

She was talking to Skank at the same time, while a koala bear animation was dancing around in place of her on screen, I couldn’t hear a thing as the person she was battling was playing Tainted Love really loud 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁 Just now she came back on in the car taking her to the club, battling away, it’s just shouting for gifts, especially a bloody glove. I’m dumbstruck watching it, it’s so incredibly dull and pointless, yet Chloe has people chucking coin at her with these gifts. I’ve said it twice today, I get Chloe is earning from this, but she’s loaded and all these brain dead’s are throwing money at her for this rubbish, This world they all live in is doing my head in, what has happened to these people to enjoy this. I just don’t get it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

The screenshot of the dancing Koala Bear 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 I like the fact TT give you gifting points, close to grifting points, how apt 😁 I’m opening some Kylie wine, it’s required 🍷😁

IMG_7028.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a bleep"……..🤣duck orf Edyoufuckinguglycunt.🤣🤣you’re deranged old beigecunt.Go look after yer bleeping goggles give ems clean and see your sister for the ugly vile bleep she is..Bysie by..bleep.
Lovely @Dollylovesshoes ..you are the bloody funniest person on here! I can’t believe how many sweary words you get in one post! 😂 😂 😂 :love::love::love: I love you and kylie/DC/Willow and lovely Pom and I read all of your posts..keeping on thread..skanky stinks pass it on!..
---
I would have LOVED to have seen her on dancing on ice. With her lack of timing, lack of coordination and wooden movements. If she did an overhead life she her partner wouldn’t be able to stop her toppling over with the weight of the boulders on her chest, and the head banger, the boulders would fly off and kill an audience member. We you missed a treat ITV! 😂
I cant skate for toffee but I am willing tovdo the head banger with her :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone, anywhere know any bloke who would accompany their Mrs to the bleeping hairdressers? These lot are deranged.
Mine certainly wouldn't! Drop me off and pick me up afterwards yes but he would either go home or go to the pub rather than sit there and wait. Or even wait in the car!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah bless lil.kryten is having to wait in the salon for her ..Beck and call already.. his balls firmly sealed in a jar🤭🤭
Has she given him something to play with to shut him up like she does Jett? Rubiks cube or summat?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah bless lil.kryten is having to wait in the salon for her ..Beck and call already.. his balls firmly sealed in a jar🤭🤭
Oh he’s falling in line now, adhering to number 6 of madam’s rules for a BF, real or fake, they have to be obeyed…. ‘Madam is your hobby now’, 5 & 7 will follow soon…

IMG_7030.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
tit! I honestly thought that was poor little Jett when I watched it!
Unfortunately she forgotten totally about those wee kids now ...posting old pics to get the mother ego stroked knowing full well she has not seen them for past two weeks now she has a new money maker to use and abuse and still the lobotomized crazies claim she's a full time hands on mother

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Sounds delicious 😋
Oh it was very delicious, our cats always share the turkey with us too. Pesto so easy to make in 5 mins. Sourdough takes more work but very worth it

F4J gone quiet. Wonder if anything more happening on that front.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, she's still got it.... (cough....) (Warning: Don't play the video unless you've got the sound off... However, the bit where she moves just her torso is quite funny!)

1708797032088.png

Edit: Scraping the barrel - this outfit was videoed in April 2019, nearly five years ago...!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.