Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who is the ‘controller’ Of Darth etc.Oh I hope it all appears clear when the BH is investigated some tit is really going on,like skank,detests doing the ‘selling’etc,she detests it and can’t be bothered,I think it’s something quite big and dodgy.
---

Isn’t the Cotswold ‘up’ from Kent rather than down.
Nah, when you're a Pricey, everything is 'down' from them!
Must be a fun filled weekend of door stalking planned.
Such an inspirational influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile , Frumpty Dumpty thinks the public want to see her shopping basket because she is sooooo important & influential 😂
I'm very influenced by Frumtpy Dumpty, or at least I'd like to be, but I'm not willing to give up good taste furniture and decorations, good quality food and clothes, and a decent and honourable way of life. Help me please, what am I to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Meanwhile , Frumpty Dumpty thinks the public want to see her shopping basket because she is sooooo important & influential 😂
Nowt special about that shopping basket. A load of ultra processed junk. Is this seriously the best she can do for content? Overusing that filter again. Very tired now Sophie - we know you read here.

Reactions: 27
I'm very influenced by Frumtpy Dumpty, or at least I'd like to be, but I'm not willing to give up good taste furniture and decorations, good quality food and clothes, and a decent and honourable way of life. Help me please, what am I to do?
Put on weight to the tune of 4-5 stones, buy an habit and go with the flow.
Not forgetting two pair of giant magnifying glasses worn as specs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She also posted this. 'Stunning' ! Do you think she's trolling us 😅 Even the trolling she complains about is boring. Someone calling her 'scruffy', she thought that was newsworthy 💤😴

Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 14.20.53.png

---
Ive got a picture of Legohead at the airport as Katie decided to get a flight 😀😄 x....

View attachment 2777412
Vroom! Vroom! 😆 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She also posted this. 'Stunning' ! Do you think she's trolling us 😅 Even the trolling she complains about is boring. Someone calling her 'scruffy', she thought that was newsworthy 💤😴

View attachment 2777436
What a bleep"……..🤣duck orf Edyoufuckinguglycunt.🤣🤣you’re deranged old beigecunt.Go look after yer bleeping goggles give ems clean and see your sister for the ugly vile bleep she is..Bysie by..bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Put on weight to the tune of 4-5 stones, buy an habit and go with the flow.
Not forgetting two pair of giant magnifying glasses worn as specs.
And not forgetting dotting fake freckles all over your face with a marker pen ( just WHY?) combing your rather comedic and lustrous eyebrows skyward & fixing them in place with hairspray , covering your face in multitudinous unguents , foundations , powders & the like & looking exactly the same as you did before …..before sodding off for a day out photographing other people’s front doors in your country attire

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah bless lil.kryten is having to wait in the salon for her ..Beck and call already.. his balls firmly sealed in a jar🤭🤭
Like a child being taken to the salon because nobody else can watch him. Do you think he will be allowed a toy or packet of sweets afterwards for being good?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone, anywhere know any bloke who would accompany their Mrs to the bleeping hairdressers? These lot are deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

View attachment 2777436
---

Vroom! Vroom! 😆 😅
That sandwich is not stunning. Just a boring sandwich on sliced bread with crisps on side. I just had a sandwich with homemade pesto, roast turkey and sourdough bread. Now that was stunning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That sandwich is not stunning. Just a boring sandwich on sliced bread with crisps on side. I just had a sandwich with homemade pesto, roast turkey and sourdough bread. Now that was stunning.
I had some pizza and I just ate it instead of taking photos of it and slapping filters on it for Instagram 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I had some pizza and I just ate it instead of taking photos of it and slapping filters on it for Instagram 😅
She really is unintelligent if she thinks that content is interesting to the public. Does she lack any self awareness? The laundry products photo was especially pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone, anywhere know any bloke who would accompany their Mrs to the bleeping hairdressers? These lot are deranged.
Maybe Legoman was getting his hair done how madam likes it. She'll be getting him surgery and bigger turkey Teefs next.
---
She really is unintelligent if she thinks that content is interesting to the public. Does she lack any self awareness?
Seems like a family trait!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_1836.png

---

An old article...the bit below is telling about this weird family.
My family drive me nuts. All of them. I see my mum every day and I'm on the phone every day to my older brother Daniel, who does my website and looks after the money and makes sure all the tax gets paid. I probably speak to my younger stepsister, Sophie, every other day when she wants to borrow something. My success hasn't affected our relationships.

oh Dan, it will be his fault HER tax wasn’t paid 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.