Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow £30-50k 😱 Gee it’s just fleecing the fans and a Chinese company creams off 70%, Wow Wow Wow 🤦🏽‍♀️ So all these people are basically giving away money to other people who are already loaded, and China, and all it is, is people begging and shouting on the screen, the battle ends and they start another, where’s the entertainment in this 💩

I guess with Chloe they think she loves them and giving her coin proves that to them, they think she’s their friend. I just can’t get my head around people wasting money like this, when the cost of living is breaking these very same people probably. It’s just exploitation isn’t it. There are 1000s playing these battles, mad 🤦🏽‍♀️
That’s exactly it @SmillieKylie they prey on the lonely and vulnerable people who think they’re part of the “team” because they get a shoutout. It sad really.

Just to add that I’m majorly fan girling cos you quoted my post! Did the same when @DC16 and @Rita Chevrolet replied to my post the other day. Big fan of you all! Lurked for a years and plucked up the courage to comment finally. Bloody love you all. 🥰
Getting back in my box now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That’s exactly it @SmillieKylie they prey on the lonely and vulnerable people who think they’re part of the “team” because they get a shoutout. It sad really.

Just to add that I’m majorly fan girling cos you quoted my post! Did the same when @DC16 and @Rita Chevrolet replied to my post the other day. Big fan of you all! Lurked for a years and plucked up the courage to comment finally. Bloody love you all. 🥰
Nooo, don’t lurk, stay and chat, it’s nice to hear newbies input 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So this new sudden posing that skanks doing like she's letting one rip ...who told her its cool look 🤣 he looks haunted already and has no way of escaping now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does it everytime she gets a new egg. Always has and always will put what she wants before anything the kids need, while Edna and bleep Lung do feck all but support her and her neglect and abuse. To be honest I don't think any of the woman in the Price Clan have earned the right to call themselves a mother.
Of course they're all mothers, they get their baps & flaps out for all and sundry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hoping for some tea this weekend. I woke up this morning with only two pages to catch up on. This cannot happen again tomorrow. I need my morning cuppa!

All jokes aside though, I really hope KP faces actual justice soon. P.S. Where is SB??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So this new sudden posing that skanks doing like she's letting one rip ...who told her its cool look 🤣 he looks haunted already and has no way of escaping now
She’ll need to do it from now on. Kryton Lego Man is so bloody short she has to do the bended knee fart pose to shrink herself a couple of inches. If you look at that pic her armpit is fighting with his shoulder. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was there today in Leigh different place in the day time just loads drunks off there faces after dark lots money to spend
Yes I live in Southend too so know the bar. Got s couple of friends that work in old Leigh so I’ve got them on high alert. She’s bound to be down there in the summer.

Reactions: 13

Thanks 💖 as DC said we were all newbies once, you get chatting on here and you can’t stop 🤦🏽‍♀️ Even when I flounced off for a week recently, cos I’d really had enough of her, I eventually slunk back, it’s addictive waiting for the fall of The Skanky One 🤦🏽‍♀️😁x

Back to Skank, Chloe isn’t going to the club until 10pm, she’s battling away on TT in her hotel room at the moment, and for the next 3 hours 😱 it’s unwatchable stuff, gee I gave it 5 mins 😁 no sign of Skank with her yet. C’mon Chloe film Skank misbehaving later, you video everything 🙏🏾😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
KP has been very quiet today just a picture at hairdressers no train or car pictures not like her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.