Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about Chloe Ferry, but from the photos I’ve seen posted here, I assumed she was about 40. Quite shocked to learn she’s only 28! Has she had a lot of surgery/fillers, etc?
Good god..she really looks older..I definitely thought dhe was in her 40's

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can imagine the conversation between Lou and kryten in the salon..
Lou, "so kryten what did you give Katie for valentine's"
Kryten, " my dignity, morals, self respect and bollocks"
Lou, "and what did Katie give you for valentine's kryten"
Kryten, "a list of rules and herpes"
😉🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
His turn for a haircut now, in the kiddies chair 😄😀😘❤😘 xxx...

View attachment 2777565
---

Thank you 😀👍😄❤💖💕🐶🐾🤗❤😘 xxx
Love this one ❤
---
if Katie had over the last 4 years since filing bankruptcy had even tried to pay off any of the money she owes by doing anything she can to raise the money only fans/masterclass/flogging crap on Tik Tok/selling every little detail of her life(even to a point of selling stories on the kids at a last resort)i think people would prob have a bit more respect for her but as she is she is now more in debt than she was 4 years ago and seems to not give a fu.k about the ones she owes money to(old and new)that is why people can not stand her
---

to be honest i wish people would not keep liking him to the Lego man i went to see the Lego movie when it came out and thought the Lego man was cute lol
I worked in the tax office for over 20 years...nothing gets past the tax inspectors once they start digging! Nothing at all!
---
Oh, she's still got it.... (cough....) (Warning: Don't play the video unless you've got the sound off... However, the bit where she moves just her torso is quite funny!)

View attachment 2777739

Pitiful!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s getting worse with Chloe. She arrived in Bristol, was straight on TT after arrival, battling people while walking to her car (she has a driver from the club to take her there, honestly, how is this trip making any coin 🤦🏽‍♀️) Chloe is manic, she’s obsssesed with this TT, it’s worse than Skank’s vape addiction !

She was talking to Skank at the same time, while a koala bear animation was dancing around in place of her on screen, I couldn’t hear a thing as the person she was battling was playing Tainted Love really loud 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁 Just now she came back on in the car taking her to the club, battling away, it’s just shouting for gifts, especially a bloody glove. I’m dumbstruck watching it, it’s so incredibly dull and pointless, yet Chloe has people chucking coin at her with these gifts. I’ve said it twice today, I get Chloe is earning from this, but she’s loaded and all these brain dead’s are throwing money at her for this rubbish, This world they all live in is doing my head in, what has happened to these people to enjoy this. I just don’t get it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

The screenshot of the dancing Koala Bear 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 I like the fact TT give you gifting points, close to grifting points, how apt 😁 I’m opening some Kylie wine, it’s required 🍷😁

View attachment 2777700
The addiction is money. The gifts convert to diamonds which in turn turns to cash although TwatTok take about 70% of the value. Weekly number one can earn anywhere between £30K to £50K. It resets every Sunday night.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh, she's still got it.... (cough....) (Warning: Don't play the video unless you've got the sound off... However, the bit where she moves just her torso is quite funny!)

View attachment 2777739

Don’t they realise that’s an old photo? Where are all the new tatts and Phil and Grant?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2777739

Is she feck showing off her biggest boob job! That photo is about 5 bodies ago, when she still looked vaguely feminine!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s getting worse with Chloe. She arrived in Bristol, was straight on TT after arrival, battling people while walking to her car (she has a driver from the club to take her there, honestly, how is this trip making any coin 🤦🏽‍♀️) Chloe is manic, she’s obsssesed with this TT, it’s worse than Skank’s vape addiction !

She was talking to Skank at the same time, while a koala bear animation was dancing around in place of her on screen, I couldn’t hear a thing as the person she was battling was playing Tainted Love really loud 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😁 Just now she came back on in the car taking her to the club, battling away, it’s just shouting for gifts, especially a bloody glove. I’m dumbstruck watching it, it’s so incredibly dull and pointless, yet Chloe has people chucking coin at her with these gifts. I’ve said it twice today, I get Chloe is earning from this, but she’s loaded and all these brain dead’s are throwing money at her for this rubbish, This world they all live in is doing my head in, what has happened to these people to enjoy this. I just don’t get it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

The screenshot of the dancing Koala Bear 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 I like the fact TT give you gifting points, close to grifting points, how apt 😁 I’m opening some Kylie wine, it’s required 🍷😁

View attachment 2777700
I was so confused with it all while watching last night! Was thinking I was obviously too old to understand it but it’s not that….it IS just a load of pure pointless shite for braindead folk of all ages 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway, Chloe plans to be on from 10pm to midnight tonight. Not sure what time they are supposed to be appearing at da club? Will a drunk, gobby Skank be able to resist gatecrashing her live battles? 😬😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh it was very delicious, our cats always share the turkey with us too. Pesto so easy to make in 5 mins. Sourdough takes more work but very worth it

F4J gone quiet. Wonder if anything more happening on that front.
How do you make homemade pesto please? I buy shop bought ones xxxx your lovely cats are quite spoilt 🐱:love: 😂 keeping on the thread subject skanky smells!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2777739

Edit: Scraping the barrel - this outfit was videoed in April 2019, nearly five years ago...!!)
Stiff as a bleeping board !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The addiction is money. The gifts convert to diamonds which in turn turns to cash although TwatTok take about 70% of the value. Weekly number one can earn anywhere between £30K to £50K. It resets every Sunday night.

Wow £30-50k 😱 Gee it’s just fleecing the fans and a Chinese company creams off 70%, Wow Wow Wow 🤦🏽‍♀️ So all these people are basically giving away money to other people who are already loaded, and China, and all it is, is people begging and shouting on the screen, the battle ends and they start another, where’s the entertainment in this 💩

I guess with Chloe they think she loves them and giving her coin proves that to them, they think she’s their friend. I just can’t get my head around people wasting money like this, when the cost of living is breaking these very same people probably. It’s just exploitation isn’t it. There are 1000s playing these battles, mad 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Don’t know how old this is (or whether it’s been posted here before), but this popped up on my Instagram just now. Fairly sure it’s Edna, but prepared to be told it’s a completely different grifter!
IMG_0167.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And that's why she wants more babies! Because the others are grown up and not cute anymore, and J and B are getting to that stage too, so time to roll out another baby for clicks and likes and money!
To her being a great mother is being able to push one out, she doesn’t get the rest of motherhood. From arrival it’s publicityhood to her!

Reactions: 17
Unfortunately she forgotten totally about those wee kids now ...posting old pics to get the mother ego stroked knowing full well she has not seen them for past two weeks now she has a new money maker to use and abuse and still the lobotomized crazies claim she's a full time hands on mother
Does it everytime she gets a new egg. Always has and always will put what she wants before anything the kids need, while Edna and bleep Lung do feck all but support her and her neglect and abuse. To be honest I don't think any of the woman in the Price Clan have earned the right to call themselves a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
sorry Krusties I’m not going to the personal appearance tonight, missJaynie is unwell and just wants her mammy and daddy. Kids come first hear that Skanky!! 😭😭😭 I’m gutted as the last time she was down my way was 2019.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.