Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about Chloe Ferry, but from the photos I’ve seen posted here, I assumed she was about 40. Quite shocked to learn she’s only 28! Has she had a lot of surgery/fillers, etc?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She really is unintelligent if she thinks that content is interesting to the public. Does she lack any self awareness? The laundry products photo was especially pathetic.
She's thick like her bleep sister, bleep mother & bleep father. They're all thick cunts!
Yeah, you! Edna! duck off! With yer beige, boring ramblings ya thick witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This bleeping lot don't have ANY "family values"!! :mad:
Yep they are a scum family. Crowd of grifters.

Kids taking their clothes off and running around naked/in pants as KP mentions in the article isn't cute or funny. Any right minded parent would take steps to address it.

The family seems to have a rather warped attitude when it comes to age-appropriate behaviour.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2777532
---

My family drive me nuts. All of them. I see my mum every day and I'm on the phone every day to my older brother Daniel, who does my website and looks after the money and makes sure all the tax gets paid. I probably speak to my younger stepsister, Sophie, every other day when she wants to borrow something. My success hasn't affected our relationships.

oh Dan, it will be his fault HER tax wasn’t paid 🙄
September 2019. So classy. So upmarket.... and she hasn't changed a bit.... except for eating lots more pies and blaming it on her period....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know anything about Chloe Ferry, but from the photos I’ve seen posted here, I assumed she was about 40. Quite shocked to learn she’s only 28! Has she had a lot of surgery/fillers, etc?
depends what pictures you are looking at with the fillters he could pass for quite pretty 28 year old the true pictures without the filters she is nothing special

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2777532
---

My family drive me nuts. All of them. I see my mum every day and I'm on the phone every day to my older brother Daniel, who does my website and looks after the money and makes sure all the tax gets paid. I probably speak to my younger stepsister, Sophie, every other day when she wants to borrow something. My success hasn't affected our relationships.

She is so thick she thinks Edna is her stepsister ffs!🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
if Katie had over the last 4 years since filing bankruptcy had even tried to pay off any of the money she owes by doing anything she can to raise the money only fans/masterclass/flogging crap on Tik Tok/selling every little detail of her life(even to a point of selling stories on the kids at a last resort)i think people would prob have a bit more respect for her but as she is she is now more in debt than she was 4 years ago and seems to not give a fu.k about the ones she owes money to(old and new)that is why people can not stand her
---
His turn for a haircut now, in the kiddies chair 😄😀😘❤😘 xxx...

View attachment 2777565
---

Lol Thank you 😀👍😄❤💖💕🐶🐾🤗❤😘 xxx
to be honest i wish people would not keep liking him to the Lego man i went to see the Lego movie when it came out and thought the Lego man was cute lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2777532
---

HMRC can go back 20 years if they suspect you of tax fraud. Once they suspect you they get very suspicious about previous tax. It might be brown trouser time for Dan and the Clan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I dont know what to think about slimi rymi, until a few weeks ago he practally spent all his time bigging up & mentioning kipper but then poof nothing at all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG just seen Chloe is running a TT battle from the departure lounge, she’s obsessed, she’s desperate to get a high weekly placing by Sunday, she’s 14th for the week, wants to be in the Top 10, no idea what it all means. Never seen anything like it, it’s just two people shouting “keep hitting that button”, “keep my streak going”, “send me a glove” 🤷🏽‍♀️ ”OMG I’m gonna miss my flight “ she says, as last boarding call is announced 🤦🏽‍♀️Hope she plays it in the club tonight though 😂

It’s mad, just grown adults behaving like 8yo kids, my daughter would be bored of this 💩 at 10 years old. WTF is going on with these people, what a pointless waste of time, and there are people watching this for hours, what do they get out of it. One woman in her late 50s that she was on with last night, plays through the night, sleeps in the day, everyday, that’s all she does. TT is really really really weird, this is mad, Chloe just doesn’t care if she misses her flight, well she doesn’t wanna go anyway. Have to say it’s worth watching 10 minutes of it just to see how mad it is, it’s so weird 🤦🏽‍♀️😁I’m off out to get a drink, I reckon the world is eating itself, I need one 🍸😁

I mean 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2777329
Addicts the lot of them ... drugs ... surgery ... attention ... games...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.