Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just seen Chloe is running a TT battle from the departure lounge, she’s obsessed, she’s desperate to get a high weekly placing by Sunday, she’s 14th for the week, wants to be in the Top 10, no idea what it all means. Never seen anything like it, it’s just two people shouting “keep hitting that button”, “keep my streak going”, “send me a glove” 🤷🏽‍♀️ ”OMG I’m gonna miss my flight “ she says, as last boarding call is announced 🤦🏽‍♀️Hope she plays it in the club tonight though 😂

It’s mad, just grown adults behaving like 8yo kids, my daughter would be bored of this 💩 at 10 years old. WTF is going on with these people, what a pointless waste of time, and there are people watching this for hours, what do they get out of it. One woman in her late 50s that she was on with last night, plays through the night, sleeps in the day, everyday, that’s all she does. TT is really really really weird, this is mad, Chloe just doesn’t care if she misses her flight, well she doesn’t wanna go anyway. Have to say it’s worth watching 10 minutes of it just to see how mad it is, it’s so weird 🤦🏽‍♀️😁I’m off out to get a drink, I reckon the world is eating itself, I need one 🍸😁

I mean 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

IMG_7019.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
OMG just seen Chloe is running a TT battle from the departure lounge, she’s obsessed, she’s desperate to get a high weekly placing by Sunday, she’s 14th for the week, wants to be in the Top 10, no idea what it all means. Never seen anything like it, it’s just two people shouting “keep hitting that button”, “keep my streak going”, “send me a glove” 🤷🏽‍♀️ ”OMG I’m gonna miss my flight “ she says, as last boarding call is announced 🤦🏽‍♀️Hope she plays it in the club tonight though 😂

It’s mad, just grown adults behaving like 8yo kids, my daughter would be bored of this 💩 at 10 years old. WTF is going on with these people, what a pointless waste of time, and there are people watching this for hours, what do they get out of it. One woman in her late 50s that she was on with last night, plays through the night, sleeps in the day, everyday, that’s all she does. TT is really really really weird, this is mad, Chloe just doesn’t care if she misses her flight, well she doesn’t wanna go anyway. Have to say it’s worth watching 10 minutes of it just to see how mad it is, it’s so weird 🤦🏽‍♀️😁I’m off out to get a drink, I reckon the world is eating itself, I need one 🍸😁

I mean 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2777329
They make money from it. The braindead fans send 'gifts' to help them win the game. They can make 1000s but TikTok takes 70%.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/li...-baffling-scam-to-others-20230110-p5cbke.html

• Wow
Reactions: 28
IMG_2593.png
It will be a mess 2 minutes after she leaves the salon, as she will keep touching it and swinging head about! Don’t know why she bothers. Oh that’s right, attention and people fawning over her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It seems Chloe is really not looking forward to going tonight. As you say she is obsessed with the tiktok battle thingies and I caught a bit of her live last night at about 1am. She said to the guy that she had to get up in the morning to catch a plane to Wales and head to Neath
View attachment 2777131
(people in the comments were saying it’s a tit hole 🤣) and this is her response when he asked why. Watch her change the subject 😂 I feel bad for the lass 😆
Edit; don’t ask me how I managed to post it twice, I still don’t know what all the icons and twiddly bits are on this platform 😬😁
ps, When talking about this ”job” she didn’t mention her bestie sister Katie once….no mention of being excited to catch up and enjoy her wonderful, scintillating company.

View attachment 2777131
Chloe don't want to bump into Katie as she's got a new tattoo on what she really thinks of her 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_17087830314471.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So it seems that bloke, Jeyd, has Chloe on a tight leash then, if she's making her go work with the bleep bleep in the back end of shitsville tonight.. I wonder if the slag fucked Chloe off last time they went out..

Reactions: 21
So it seems that bloke, Jeyd, has Chloe on a tight leash then, if she's making her go work with the bleep bleep in the back end of shitsville tonight.. I wonder if the slag fucked Chloe off last time they went out..
Is it Jeyda or Rymi that's controlling them? Wayne Lineker recently appeared at the The Arch, Neath too.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Is it Jeyda or Rymi that's controlling them? Wayne Lineker recently appeared at the The Arch, Neath too.
I wonder who is the ‘controller’ Of Darth etc.Oh I hope it all appears clear when the BH is investigated some tit is really going on,like skank,detests doing the ‘selling’etc,she detests it and can’t be bothered,I think it’s something quite big and dodgy.
---
Meanwhile , Frumpty Dumpty thinks the public want to see her shopping basket because she is sooooo important & influential 😂
Isn’t the Cotswold ‘up’ from Kent rather than down.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ive got a picture of Legohead at the airport as Katie decided to get a flight 😀😄 x....

Resizer_17087850330501.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I wonder who is the ‘controller’ Of Darth etc.Oh I hope it all appears clear when the BH is investigated some tit is really going on,like skank,detests doing the ‘selling’etc,she detests it and can’t be bothered,I think it’s something quite big and dodgy.
---

Isn’t the Cotswold ‘up’ from Kent rather than down.
I thought she must have moved again!!

Reactions: 10
I think Rymi is the connection between them all publically because he represents them all. BUT it could be someone like Lineker who is actually the brains of the operation. Wayne Lineker used to smuggle money to avoid tax. He used women to do this, sending them on holidays abroad with money. He got caught smuging 220k. No way would that be his first attempt. I seriously doubt someone like that isn't tempted to do it again either. So, after being caught and going to prison you come out but you'd be under scrutiny. So maybe he uses someone like Rymi as his frontman, sending the 'talent' he represents all over the world with money or other goods?
Or maybe Rymi has family connections and Wayne and the rest 'work' for him?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Meanwhile , Frumpty Dumpty thinks the public want to see her shopping basket because she is sooooo important & influential 😂
Blimey, Sainsbros will be pissed off she's shopping in M&Sbros? Or is it Tescbro?. Probably can't afford Waitbros....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.