Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting article about Celebrity Big Brother in the Mail today…

Faryal Makhdoom has threatened to 'expose ITV after she was axed from CBB sharing a screenshot of her contract.

As the row rages on, the wife of Amir Khan, hit out at the channel once again following claims her 'outspoken pro-Palestinian views' led to her being dropped from the reboot.

ITV has denied the accusations and the production company has added participation is subject to assessments, background checks and production requirements.

IMG_7015.jpeg

We kinda know this anyway, and ITV do appear done with her, but good to see confirmed that Skank has no chance of passing any
assessments, especially mental health issues, background checks and production requirements 😁 The state she is in now, no way could she pass them, plus add in her ‘addictions’, forget the ❄ and 🍷 she wouldn't be allowed to vape, and we heard yesterday she is so bad she was flouting train rules, vaping away, she’s totally addicted, she can’t give that up, there’s a vape permanently in her hand, even on TT Lives she pops off for a chug on it every 10 minutes. HoHoHo, bye bye reality TV for you Skank. That life has gone, you sad old druggy has-been.

Oh what a fun day in store, how will Skank get there, is Kryten going, what badly fitted, too old for it outfit will Skank wear, with her belly hanging out, how rough will she look in the unfiltered photos, how much will we laugh seeing Mum out with the kids, bring it on 😁

Chloe is leaving at midday, she’s flying down, she’s still ill, she’s very tired, she lives on TT playing these dumb battle games for hours on end (seriously I don’t understand it, it’s the most pointless boring load of 💩 going, it’s like a kids game played endlessly by adults on there, and people watching it all day long, it’s bizarre 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️) Chloe says she’s getting totally tit-faced tonight, oh I do hope Skank does…of course she will 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Let the fun commence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Faryal Makhdoom has threatened to 'expose ITV after she was axed from CBB sharing a screenshot of her contract.

As the row rages on, the wife of Amir Khan, hit out at the channel once again following claims her 'outspoken pro-Palestinian views' led to her being dropped from the reboot.

ITV has denied the accusations and the production company has added participation is subject to assessments, background checks and production requirements.

View attachment 2776990

We kinda know this anyway, and ITV do appear done with her, but good to see confirmed that Skank has no chance of passing any
assessments, mental health issues, background checks and production requirements 😁 The state she is in now, no way could she pass them, plus add in her ‘addictions’, forget the ❄ and 🍷 she wouldn't be allowed to vape, and we heard yesterday she is so bad she was flouting train rules, vaping away, she’s totally addicted, she can’t give that up, there’s a vape permanently in her hand, even on TT Lives she pops off for a chug on it every 10 minutes. HoHoHo, bye bye reality TV for you Skank. That life has gone, you sad old druggy has-been.

Oh what a fun day in store, how will Skank get there, is Kryten going, what badly fitted, too old for it outfit will Skank wear, with her belly hanging out, how rough will she look in the unfiltered photos, how much will we laugh seeing Mum out with the kids, bring it on 😁

Chloe is leaving at midday, she’s flying down, she’s still ill, she’s very tired, she lives on TT playing these dumb battle games for hours on end (seriously I don’t understand it, it’s the most pointless boring load of 💩going, it’s like a kids game played endlessly by adults on there, and people watching it all day long, it’s bizarre 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️) Chloe says she’s getting totally tit-faced tonight, oh I do hope Skank does…of course she will 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Let the fun commence.
Drug services are aware of Vapes out there containing illicit and illegal drugs ... just saying
---

View attachment 2776990

assessments, especially mental health issues, background checks and production requirements 😁 The state she is in now, no way could she pass them, plus add in her ‘addictions’, forget the ❄ and 🍷 she wouldn't be allowed to vape, and we heard yesterday she is so bad she was flouting train rules, vaping away, she’s totally addicted, she can’t give that up, there’s a vape permanently in her hand, even on TT Lives she pops off for a chug on it every 10 minutes. HoHoHo, bye bye reality TV for you Skank. That life has gone, you sad old druggy has-been.

Chloe is leaving at midday, she’s flying down, she’s still ill, she’s very tired, she lives on TT playing these dumb battle games for hours on end (seriously I don’t understand it, it’s the most pointless boring load of 💩 going, it’s like a kids game played endlessly by adults on there, and people watching it all day long, it’s bizarre 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️) Chloe says she’s getting totally tit-faced tonight, oh I do hope Skank does…of course she will 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Let the fun commence.
With her ranting on about her MH for clicks she has given ITV (and every other tv company) an easy get out ... they dont want to work with her anymore anyway, but, she provided them with an easy out ... along with her BS about her feet which came in handy where DOI and Strictly were concerned ... its a no from everyone now, using her own lies against her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Whens the next court appearance? She's got 3 in the next month hasn't she?

Why has jayda faded into the background, does that chloe f still do the tik tok lives for her?
The plaster classes are the biggest mystery for me, why does she do them, she can't make any money on them it's so weird
Re the plaster classes, they are continually postponed and it says refund only if cancelled so quite profitable if you dont reimburse the gullible brain dead followers and hopes the "postponed" ones are quietly forgotten.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2776990

It seems Chloe is really not looking forward to going tonight. As you say she is obsessed with the tiktok battle thingies and I caught a bit of her live last night at about 1am. She said to the guy that she had to get up in the morning to catch a plane to Wales and head to Neath

(people in the comments were saying it’s a tit hole 🤣) and this is her response when he asked why. Watch her change the subject 😂 I feel bad for the lass 😆
Edit; don’t ask me how I managed to post it twice, I still don’t know what all the icons and twiddly bits are on this platform 😬😁
ps, When talking about this ”job” she didn’t mention her bestie sister Katie once….no mention of being excited to catch up and enjoy her wonderful, scintillating company.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It seems Chloe is really not looking forward to going tonight. As you say she is obsessed with the tiktok battle thingies and I caught a bit of her live last night at about 1am. She said to the guy that she had to get up in the morning to catch a plane to Wales and head to Neath
View attachment 2777131
(people in the comments were saying it’s a tit hole 🤣) and this is her response when he asked why. Watch her change the subject 😂 I feel bad for the lass 😆
Edit; don’t ask me how I managed to post it twice, I still don’t know what all the icons and twiddly bits are on this platform 😬😁
ps, When talking about this ”job” she didn’t mention her bestie sister Katie once….no mention of being excited to catch up and enjoy her wonderful, scintillating company.

View attachment 2777131
[/QUOTE]
Another one who has deformed her mouth ... it looks awful, especially when it's moving ... WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO THEMSELVES?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2777131

View attachment 2777131
Another one who has deformed her mouth ... it looks awful, especially when it's moving ... WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO THEMSELVES?
[/QUOTE]
No wonder ferret doesn't look to pleased about going tonight skank was supposed to be doing the neath nightclub by herself, think ticket sales were crap so puppet master Jeyda ordered ferret to tag along to boost ticket sales and bail skank out. Ferret was only added to the promotion posts at last minute so something was and is going on. 😉
Screenshot_20240220-203139.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

No wonder ferret doesn't look to pleased about going tonight skank was supposed to be doing the neath nightclub by herself, think ticket sales were crap so puppet master Jeyda ordered ferret to tag along to boost ticket sales and bail skank out. Ferret was only added to the promotion posts at last minute so something was and is going on. 😉View attachment 2777173
Could do them for false advertising as Katie Price looks nothing like that! 😆

Yep, Chloe really cannot be arsed with this charade, can she? Darth will also be there glowering in the background somewhere 🙄

What happened with her trip to Scotland yesterday? More bullshit from Pricey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Could do them for false advertising as Katie Price looks nothing like that! 😆

Yep, Chloe really cannot be arsed with this charade, can she? Darth will also be there glowering in the background somewhere 🙄

What happened with her trip to Scotland yesterday? More bullshit from Pricey 🙄
Very quiet last night and Edna seems to be on deflection posting on skanks Instagram, so if skank did travel back to Euston on train with kryten probably stopped at his so it keeps the are they aren't they bullshit showmance going just trying to boost interest again. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Drug services are aware of Vapes out there containing illicit and illegal drugs ... just saying
---

With her ranting on about her MH for clicks she has given ITV (and every other tv company) an easy get out ... they dont want to work with her anymore anyway, but, she provided them with an easy out ... along with her BS about her feet which came in handy where DOI and Strictly were concerned ... its a no from everyone now, using her own lies against her
I would have LOVED to have seen her on dancing on ice. With her lack of timing, lack of coordination and wooden movements. If she did an overhead life she her partner wouldn’t be able to stop her toppling over with the weight of the boulders on her chest, and the head banger, the boulders would fly off and kill an audience member. We you missed a treat ITV! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When was she actually in the UK this last week, seems like hardly around to be available for court! I hope Kieran's made further progress.

Has everyone seen this OK thing, calling their relationship toxic based on astrology? Seems like an excuse to say what everyone 's been thinking!

'EXCLUSIVE: Katie Price and new boyfriend JJ Slater may be looking rather loved up, but one astrology expert has argued that the relationship may already be veering towards toxicity
As JJ is a Gemini Water Monkey, his flirtatious and cheeky ways are amplified (the Water Monkey is extremely playful and mischievous). 😂
I think this is the article you're referring to.... I don't think he's been very accurate on her past relationships either..!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think this is the article you're referring to.... I don't think he's been very accurate on her past relationships either..!

Thanks that's the one, for some reason I couldn't copy the link.

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooo. Six Nations: Ireland v Wales this afternoon. If Wales win, there may well be lots of excitement in Neath tonight.... Oggy oggy oggy....!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.