Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's sheโ€™s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the lovely messages ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐโคโคโคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx and it was so nice to see so many emojis on my puppet pics, I read each one that's been sent on each pic Love from Pom โค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ xxxx

Don't forget your little bag ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx...

View attachment 2773940
bleeping hell, how did he morph into charles drury? Lauren will be shitting bricks when she sees this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
no she never had IVF with Carl standing outside the clinic and taking pictures does not mean you tried IVF(they might have tried the door but it was prob locked)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
'Give Me'. How very appropriate....

View attachment 2775574
There must be an Abba song in there somewhere!
---
And how the duck does she justify walking around with those eyebrows? We all thought sge had no choice as they looked so bad after the facelift. But years later and she still walks around looking an absolute twit. Its literally and eyebrow drawn over an eyebrow. Albeit very badly like a 2 year old with a sharpie. I just don't get it ๐Ÿ˜ž
---
I hope Princess sticks to the rule that less is more. Unlike her mother who is just more more and bleeping more. I've never seen another person apart from maybe Jessica Alves take things to such extremes. Double eyebrows, treble eye lashes, treble hair extensions, treble watt teeth & tits 99% the recommended size. Did I miss anything?
#Treble-Clef-Lip ๐ŸŽผ ๐Ÿ’‹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasnโ€™t mentioned for a few weeks now, the big 30th anniversary party sheโ€™s having this year, celebrating those 30 years in the industry. Wiki says she started out in 1996 as Jordan, but according to her it must have been 1994 when she was 15/16 ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Not sure how sheโ€™s gonna run that one, even the fans might find that mighty strange, and Iโ€™m sure the guests (yeah I know ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ) may ask why sheโ€˜s having a 28 years in the business party, yet calling it a 30th anniversary party. Iโ€™m pretty sure The Scum will question it ๐Ÿ˜
Oh SK you are very smart clearly but you are severely underestimating the calibres of the fans. I would be genuinely flabbergasted if any of them to count to 28/30 let along do the maths to realise she is talking jibberpish. Idea for her however.. she could do an anniversary for every fake bit she gets attached. Have one every week or so ! ( If this happens KFP I want some type of royalties for the idea btw )
---
I dont think it matters - no one is buying this crap based on her recommendation anyway and I would imagine the audience is pretty limited numbers wise
You would go out of your way to NOT buy something she used. To scared of turning out looking like a an abandoned 20 year mannequin that was put In a skip and burned by bored teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Q: Why does an elephant have big ears?

A: Because Noddy won't pay the ransom!
Omg this is the first joke I ever learnt and remembered ๐Ÿฅฐ. I have told this joke so many times that my kids just roll their eyes at me. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Tracey get that ugly cuntlung off,I have murder in me handsโ€ฆduck off you vile evil bleep go look after your effing free lungs.here we goโ€ฆ.โšฐ
Had to look twice to see which one that was. It was the fact AGP lips donโ€™t look like a half deflated space hopper gave it away
---
Be impressed itโ€™s not just a X. Or one of her herpes pus filled kisses
---
View attachment 2775715
Shame she doesnโ€™t spend quality time with them. All deflection of being a tit mum.
Jetta wee sad eyes break my heart.
View attachment 2775715
Shame she doesnโ€™t spend quality time with them. All deflection of being a tit mum.
Jetts wee sad eyes break my heart. He must be so lonely confused and scared. Honestly donโ€™t know how KH and his family can cope with this. ๐Ÿ’”. So very very sad.
---
To beat her good looking I assume ( just want to point out This is an Irish saying โ€ฆ donโ€™t condone any type of violence to anyone ever her )
---
was
I have a burning question ! What has happened to the ring ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Didn't KFP previously use some type of 'accountant' Manchester way? Wherever they're going is going to be very expensive, as all day Friday is peak time on the trains. Good job she's minted.
โ€accountant โ€œ lol. Probably her brother with his crayons and pop up book of maths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And how the duck does she justify walking around with those eyebrows? We all thought sge had no choice as they looked so bad after the facelift. But years later and she still walks around looking an absolute twit. Its literally and eyebrow drawn over an eyebrow. Albeit very badly like a 2 year old with a sharpie. I just don't get it ๐Ÿ˜ž
---
I hope Princess sticks to the rule that less is more. Unlike her mother who is just more more and bleeping more. I've never seen another person apart from maybe Jessica Alves take things to such extremes. Double eyebrows, treble eye lashes, treble hair extensions, treble watt teeth & tits 99% the recommended size. Did I miss anything?
Arse implants!

Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So Edna and Skank are coming for the Trolls on next weekโ€™s podcast. Edna is such an absolute enabling twit isnโ€™t she, your bloody sister is the biggest Troll around ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Edna is starting to piss me off as much as Skank does. C'mon day of reckoning, when Skank goes down, sheโ€™ll take the Clan with her. You are also on borrowed time Edna, the whole family are full of ๐Ÿ’ฉ
All 5 of their listeners will be all ears
---
---
Clearly its a case of anything that distracts from the crinkly leather skin .... also, having seen the I the wild unfiltered horror yesterday can we all just take a moment to remember when she was on jolly hols with Carl and a plastic surgery place refused to do any more work on her face ... she claimed they had said it was because she is too beautiful ... KIPPER IS TOTALLY DELUSIONAL ABOUT HER APPEARANCE
---
bleeping hell, how did he morph into charles drury? Lauren will be shitting bricks when she sees this
BYG will be lining him up as the next 'the one' after Kipper is done ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Whens the next court appearance? She's got 3 in the next month hasn't she?

Why has jayda faded into the background, does that chloe f still do the tik tok lives for her?
The plaster classes are the biggest mystery for me, why does she do them, she can't make any money on them it's so weird

Reactions: 23
Whens the next court appearance? She's got 3 in the next month hasn't she?

Why has jayda faded into the background, does that chloe f still do the tik tok lives for her?
The plaster classes are the biggest mystery for me, why does she do them, she can't make any money on them it's so weird
I saw a comment in the mirror saying she was suppose to be in family court week just gone. Obvs we donโ€™t know if that was true and if it was if she turned up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iโ€™m fed up. Why is nothing happening? It seems she can just do what the duck she likes with no consequences. Those kids are again left with A N Other as she does her best to turn them into screwed up, suicidal adults. But she wonโ€™t think of the future psychological issues and years of pain those kids will suffer, oh no, sheโ€™s far too busy dragging her latest brain dead publicity stunt to a working manโ€™s club in the arse end of Wales or posting on anti-social media like a teenage fucktard as she desperately tries to convince herself that she is relevant, beautiful and popular. Sorry to break it to you, Skank, you are none of those, your life is in the shitter and you are a national joke.

Go home to your bailiff-ravaged hovel, do the right thing for once and let them live with their father who is desperate to love, heal and parent them. Please give your youngest children a chance at a normal, healthy life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I saw a comment in the mirror saying she was suppose to be in family court week just gone. Obvs we donโ€™t know if that was true and if it was if she turned up.
When was she actually in the UK this last week, seems like hardly around to be available for court! I hope Kieran's made further progress.

Has everyone seen this OK thing, calling their relationship toxic based on astrology? Seems like an excuse to say what everyone 's been thinking!

'EXCLUSIVE: Katie Price and new boyfriend JJ Slater may be looking rather loved up, but one astrology expert has argued that the relationship may already be veering towards toxicity
As JJ is a Gemini Water Monkey, his flirtatious and cheeky ways are amplified (the Water Monkey is extremely playful and mischievous). ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
lol, latest decorating video on Ednaโ€™s insta. Beige wall paper above wood panelling painted prison grey. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
No that is not true. But soon, so maybe a good time to mention the go fund me ๐Ÿ˜ž itโ€™s still needed for a bit longer unfortunately, fees are still building, but things feel positive. Again, thank you for all the support, however you show it. ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.