Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Edna and Skank are coming for the Trolls on next week’s podcast. Edna is such an absolute enabling twit isn’t she, your bloody sister is the biggest Troll around πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Edna is starting to piss me off as much as Skank does. C'mon day of reckoning, when Skank goes down, she’ll take the Clan with her. You are also on borrowed time Edna, the whole family are full of πŸ’©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So Edna and Skank are coming for the Trolls on next week’s podcast. Edna is such an absolute enabling twit isn’t she, your bloody sister is the biggest Troll around πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Edna is starting to piss me off as much as Skank does. C'mon day of reckoning, when Skank goes down, she’ll take the Clan with her. You are also on borrowed time Edna, the whole family are full of πŸ’©
Edna rates herself WAYYYY too much 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a thought but skank saying she was off to Glasgow on that live wouldn't be a smokescreen for a bit of stalking would it,, skank mentions Glasgow hoping sink boy see's it or gets informed she's going so thinks "right i'll have a night out if the cunts in Glasgow" but skanks sneaking back and is getting ready at krytens to go out in Essex, would certainly get the showmance and some publicity they all crave with a few pictures and stories of their accidently bumping into each other. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I think the comment is missing a comma. I think it’s supposed to be β€˜Pay the money you owe, you pantomime parody of a woman’

IMG_7269.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
D'awwww.... Well thank goodness that's all sorted then.... Very flattering photo of Ella included too.... (cough...)

And now, Ella chatted to Mirror Online about her experience on the show as well as her relationship with JJ. She shut down rumours of a nasty feud and told us that she has 'no problems' with Katie - who recently reached out to her about the relationship. She exclusively told The Mirror: "To be fair, Katie has reached out to me I've never said that publicly before.
"I mean, me and her are good, like I've got no problems with her and I’ve always been a fan of hers." Ella added that she wants 'the best' for her ex-partner and her pal. "I don't know what's going on," the star continued. "All I want them to do is happy so as long as they're both happy, I want the best for them. I hope whatever happens, you know, works out for them. And I wish them the best."

(What's he doing with that stick in his right hand..?)
View attachment 2775721
"(What's he doing with that stick in his right hand..?)"

He's about to pot the brown...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

(sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had the opportunity? What's she on about. You just need to go somewhere and hand over some money. It's not as if it's getting into Oxford University or you were chosen to go into space. πŸ˜† She's trying to make out having some lip filler is out of reach for 'plain jane' plebs? It costs about Β£100 a go. It's the easiest thing in the world these days to get credit for a few hundred quid..... if you really wanted to look like you had baboon anus lips, We don't Kipper! :sick:

View attachment 2773813
And how the duck does she justify walking around with those eyebrows? We all thought sge had no choice as they looked so bad after the facelift. But years later and she still walks around looking an absolute twit. Its literally and eyebrow drawn over an eyebrow. Albeit very badly like a 2 year old with a sharpie. I just don't get it 😞
---
I hope Princess sticks to the rule that less is more. Unlike her mother who is just more more and bleeping more. I've never seen another person apart from maybe Jessica Alves take things to such extremes. Double eyebrows, treble eye lashes, treble hair extensions, treble watt teeth & tits 99% the recommended size. Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.